Yash Dayal is an Indian cricketer who plays domestic cricket for Uttar Pradesh, Yash is a left-arm medium pacer, and he can swing well. The art of bowling at a speed of 140 kmph makes them very special. In the 2022 IPL, Gujarat Titans have included him in their team by giving 3.20 crores. Several teams had shown interest in buying Yash with a base price of Rs 20 lakh. There was competition between Royal Challengers Bangalore, Gujarat Titans, and Kolkata Knight Riders. But in the end, Gujarat Titans joined them by paying a huge amount of Rs 3.2 crores.
Yash Dayal was born on 13 December 1997 in a Hindu family in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is 24 years old in the year 2022. His father’s name is Chandrapal Dayal, who has been a former cricketer. His mother’s name is Radha Dayal and his sister’s name is Shuchi Dayal.
Talking about his education, he did his early education at Kendriya Vidyalaya, New Cat, and further studies at Sam Higginbottom College of Agriculture, Technology, and Science, Allahabad.
At present, Yash is still single and there is no news of a relationship with anyone. His entire focus is on his career. On getting some more information it will be updated now through this website.
Yash Dayal Bio
|Height (approx.)||183 (in centimeters)|
1.83 (in meters)
6′ 0″ (in feet & inches)
|Weight (approx.)||80 (in kilograms)|
176 lbs (in pounds)
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 32 Inches
Biceps- 12 inches
Family & Girlfriend
|Sister||Shuchi Dayal (Elder, Dietician)|
|Salary/Income (approx.)||INR 3.2 Crores (2022)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million|
Social Media Info
If you Like Yash Dayal and you want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Yash Dayal Instagram: @imyash_dayal
Yash Dayal Twitter: Not Available
He started cricket even when he was five years old and his father also wanted to become a cricketer, but he could not fulfill his dream, then Yash decided to fulfill his father’s dream at the age of 15. I started teaching cricket at Madan Malviya Cricket Academy, Allahabad.
Yash Dayal made his List-A debut for the team Uttar Pradesh in September 2018’s Vijay Hazare Trophy. In the same year, this young player also made his first-class debut through Ranji Trophy. Thereafter, Yash was also successful in making his T20 debut for UP through the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in February 2019. While also playing first-class cricket for UP, he has taken 50 wickets in 14 matches. Apart from this, Yash has twenty-three wickets in List A and fifteen wickets in T20.
Yash Dayal was bought by Gujarat Titans in the IPL auction in 2022 and is also a part of Gujarat in 2023. He was bought by Gujarat Titans in Mega Option in 2022 for Rs 3.20 Crore. Yash played his first Indian Premiere League match on 14th April 2022 against Rajasthan Royals. Played Where he took 3 wickets in 4 overs and he took the first wicket of “Devdutt Padikkal”. In IPL 2022, Yash Dayal took 11 wickets in 9 matches.
Yash Dayal earns through playing cricket, in the year 2022 Indian Premier League, Gujarat Titans bought him in the auction for 3.2 crores. His net worth is estimated at $1.5 Million.
Some Interesting Facts About Yash Dyal
- Yash Dayal plays domestic cricket for Uttar Pradesh, very few people know him. But he has also been a part of the Indian team’s bio bubble in the recent ODI series against the West Indies.
- Along with bowling, Yash also does batting well. He has taken 18 wickets in only 16 T20 matches and 23 wickets in 14 List A matches. If we talk about his first-class matches, he took 50 wickets in 14 matches.
- After being selected in the IPL, he had said that he wanted to get Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma out and take his bowling speed up to 150 kmph.
- Yash Dayal did not get a chance to play any international matches but was included in the ODI and Test squads for the Indian team’s tour of Bangladesh, although he was later dropped from the series.
- In IPL 2023, Rinku Singh of Kolkata Knight Riders gave a thrilling victory to the team by hitting 5 consecutive sixes on left-arm fast bowler Yash Dayal in the last five balls of the 20th over against Gujarat Titans.
- His father encouraged Yash and said, don’t panic or be afraid, this is not a new thing in cricket, bowlers have been thrashed earlier also, this has happened in the past with many veteran bowlers, so just work hard and see where you made mistakes.
- Yash Dayal’s father also once wanted to become a cricketer but he could not fulfill his dream of becoming a cricketer.