Trisha Krishnan was born on 4 May 1983 in Madras, Tamil Nadu, India. The name Krishnan is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Trisha. She is an Indian actress and model, who primarily works in Tamil and Telugu language films. She was noticed after winning several beauty pageants like the Miss Madras contest 1999, which marked her entry into the film industry.
Biography & Wiki
|Trisha Krishnan Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Trisha Krishnan|
Telugu-Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu
|Language Known||Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||
4 May 1983
|Age (as in 2020)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Pallakad, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Trisha Krishnan Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||165 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||52 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||115 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||33-25-34|
|Family & Relatives|
|Trisha Krishnan Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rana Daggubati (Actor) Varun Manian (Entrepreneur & Film producer, Ex-fiance)|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|School||Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr, Sec School, Church Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Collage/University||Ethiraj College For Women, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Hollywood: Tom Hanks
Bollywood: Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
|Favorite Actress||Hollywood- Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence
Bollywood- Manisha Koirala, Kajol
|Favorite Novelist||Danielle Steel|
|Favorite TV Shows||American: The Muppets (2015-2016) Tamil: Saravanan Meenatchi (2011-2016)|
|Favorite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favorite Dancer||Prabhu Deva|
|Favorite Book||Vasco All Areas|
|Favorite Magazines||Femina, Cosmopolitan|
|Favorite Food||Brown rice & Chicken curry|
|Favorite Film||Hollywood-The Silence of the Lambs (1991), The English Patient (1996)
|Hobbies||Listening to music, reading, swimming|
|Favorite color||Black, White|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Dubai, Maldives|
|Salary (approx)||INR 1.5 crore/Film|
|Net Worth (approx)||$8 Million|
Trisha Krishnan has a Stunning figure and she is 165 cm tall which is 5 feet 5 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 52 kg. Trisha Krishnan is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-25-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
She resides in Chennai with her mother and grandmother. Trisha’s father died in 2012 October. Krishnan converses fluently in Hindi, Tamil, French, and English. Her mother Uma Krishnan has been offered various roles by several Tamil filmmakers and actors including Kamal Hasan, but turn them down, as she wanted to concentrate on Trisha’s career. On 23 January 2015 Trisha become engaged to Varun Manian, a Chennai-based businessman. In May 2015, Trisha confirmed that the couple had ended their engagement.
After appearing in a supporting role in the 1999 Tamil film Jodi, she had her first lead role in the 2002 film Mounam Pesiyadhe. She later rose to fame starring in the successful films, Saamy (2003) and Ghilli (2004). The film centers around the complicated relationship between a Syrian Christian Malayali girl and a Tamil Hindu assistant director, She falls in love with her, only to be met by her indifference and reluctance as they belong to different religions and Trisha’s strict conservative family will never consent to their marriage. Trisha’s performance was well-received by critics, earning her the 2010 Vijay Award for Favourite Heroine. Trisha had two Telugu releases in 2012-Bodyguard, a remake of the same-titled Malayalam film, which saw her being paired with Daggubati Venkatesh for the third time and Dammu opposite Jr NTR-and two Tamil releases in 2013-Samar starring Vishal and the comedy-drama Endrendrum Punnagai starring Jiiva.
Trisha signed on two “women-centric” bilingual projects featuring female lead casts, titled Rambha Urvasi Menaka and Kannaale Kannan. Both films were commenced, they were stalled in 2013. Trisha’s releases in 2015 included Yennai Arindhaal opposite Ajith Kumar, Thoongavanam with Kamal Haasan, Bhooloham with Jayam Ravi in Tamil. She also acted in the horror film Aranmanai 2. In 2018, Trisha acted in a Malayalam film Hey Jude with Nivin Pauly making her Malayalam debut. Krishnan played a leading role in a Tamil romantic drama 96 opposite Vijay Sethupathi and received praise from critics. Janani K of India Today praised her performance as career-best. Krishnan is currently shooting three films, Bhogi, Garjanai, and Peeta opposite Rajinikanth.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Trisha Krishnan and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Trisha Krishnan at Instagram-@actresstrisha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Trisha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Trisha drink alcohol?: Yes
- She started her acting career in 1999 by playing the role of Gayathri’s friend in the Tamil film Jodi.
- Trisha Krishnan aspired to become a criminal psychologist but later Trisha chose acting as her career.
- She won various titles such as Miss Salem in 1999, Miss Madras Contest in 1999, Miss Chennai in 1999, and Miss India Beautiful Smile in 2001.
- Trisha Krishnan appeared in Falguni Pathak’s popular video song Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye.
- She has worked in different languages like Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, and Tamil.
- Trisha won numerous Best Actress awards like CineMAA Award, Edison Award, Filmfare Award South, International Tamil Film Award, Nandi Awards, Santosham Film Award, South Indian International Movie Award, and Tamil Nadu State Film Award.
- Krishnan also won several other popular awards such as the JFW Awards for Diva of South India in 2012 & Women Achiever in 2013, NDTV Award for Southern Star of the Year in 2010, Ritz Award for Icon Award in 2012, South Indian International Movie Awards for Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema in 2012 & 10 years of excellence in cinema in 2013, Behindwoods Award for Women Achiever in 2015, and Vijay Award for Special Award for 10 Years in 2013.
- Trisha Krishnan is an ardent animal lover and has been the goodwill ambassador of PETA.
- Trisha is also the brand ambassador of Fanta India, Scooty Pep+, and Vivel Di Wills.
- Krishnan featured in various advertisements of popular brands like Britannia, Cold Coffee, Kurl-on mattresses, Junior Horlicks, and Lalitha Jewelers.
- In 2015, Trisha got engaged to film producer Varun Manian and in the same year, they called off their engagement because Varun wanted her to quit acting, which was against her decision