Tej Pratap Yadav is an Indian politician and the son of the former Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Lalu Prasad Yadav and Mrs. Rabri Devi. He belongs to the Rashtriya Janata Dal party from Bihar and belongs to the family of politicians and leaders for ages. He was born in the Gopalganj district in Bihar, India on the 21st of November in the year 1989.
He completed his schooling at a local school in his hometown and then went to Bihar National College in Patna to complete his studies. Talking about his educational qualification, he is 12th passed. His political career begin in the year 2015 when he was elected to the Bihar legislative assembly from the Mahua constituency as a Member of Parliament. He became a Cabinet Minister in Nitish Kumar’s government till the year 2017 and served as the Health Minister of Bihar.
Talking about his family members, his father’s name is Lalu Prasad Yadav who is a very famous politician in Bihar and the former Chief Minister and Cabinet Minister. His mother’s name is Rabri Devi who is also a politician and the former Chief Minister of Bihar. His brother’s name is Tejasvi Yadav who was the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar. Talking about his sisters, their names are Misha Bharti, Rohini Aacharya, Chanda, Ragini, Dhanu, Hema, and Lakshmi. He is a married man and got married to Aishwarya Rai on the 12th of May in the year 2018. Due to some personal misunderstanding, they decided to part ways.
Tej Pratap Yadav Bio
|Real Name||Tej Pratap Yadav|
|Screen Name||Tej, Kanhaiya|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1989|
|Age (in years)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Family||Father: Lalu Prasad Yadav|
Mother: Rabri Devi
|Siblings||Brother: Tejasvi Yadav|
Sister: Misa Bharti, Rohini Aacharya, Chanda, Ragini, Dhanu, Hema, and Lakshmi
|Height||5’8″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.73 m (in meters)
173 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||143 Ibs (in Pounds)|
65 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Local School, Hometown|
|College||Bihar National College, Patna|
- He was awarded a degree of doctorate by Bihar Takshila University in the year 2017.
- In the year 2015, there was a controversy after he and his brother Tejaswi submitted their nomination papers along with their affidavits including their class 10th and intermediate certificate which showed incorrect age which was mentioned there.
- In the year 2016, a journalist named Rajdeo Ranjan was shot to death and his wife accused him of his murder after which a CBI investigation took place.
- His petrol pump license was canceled in 2017 by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation for giving wrong information about the land.
- In November 2017, there was a controversy after Lalu Prasad Yadav’s security was downgraded from Z+ to Z and he threatened the Prime Minister.
- In February 2018, there was a controversy after he constructed a temple on encroached land without taking permission from the concerned authority.
- In August 2019, there was a controversy after his wife accused him of being a drug addict and dressing up like different Gods Radha, Krishna, and Shiva, and claiming to be their Avatar.
Social Media Info
He is very active across all social media platforms and interacts with his fans on a regular basis. He keeps posting photos and videos about his personal and professional life on a regular basis. Fans can connect with him on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Tej Pratap Yadav Instagram- @tejpratapyadavrjd
Tej Pratap Yadav Twitter- @TejYadav14
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tej Pratap Yadav
- He left his college after he failed to clear his BA Part 1 Political Science exam in the year 2012.
- People made a lot of fun of him after he miss spelt a word and fumbled while taking oath in the oath ceremony of the Nitish Kumar government in November 2015.
- He wanted to become a Pilot in his childhood and also enrolled himself in Patna’s Bihar flying institute to get a commercial pilot license but left the training midway.
- He was given the nickname Kanhaiya after his picture wearing the dress of lord Krishna became viral.