Dr. Tanu Jain is the UPSC topper of the 2014 batch became an IAS officer and right now working as the assistant director of DRDO which is the Defence Research and Development Organisation. She was born in New Delhi, India on the 17th of July in the year 1986. She completed her schooling at Cambridge Public School in Srinivaspuri and then went to Subharti Dental College in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India to complete her MBBS and became a dentist.
She became a very famous and renowned officer after she joined the interviewing team of new IAS aspirants at Drishti IAS academy which trains students to become IAS officers. She was an average student in her school days but later on, when she went to college she developed an interest and decided to become an IAS officer and started preparing for the same.
Dr. Tanu Jain Bio
|Real Name||Dr. Tanu Jain|
|Date of Birth||17 July 1986|
|Age (in years)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Not Known
|Height||5’6″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.70 m (in meters)
170 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||121 Ibs (in Pounds)|
55 Kgs (in kilograms)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri, New Delhi|
|College||Subharti Medical College, Meerut|
Social Media Info
She is present across different social media platforms. She keeps posting photos and videos of herself and interacts with her fans on a regular basis. Fans can connect with her to know more about her on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Dr. Tanu Jain Instagram- @dr.tanujain
Dr. Tanu Jain Twitter- @DrTanuJain1
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dr. Tanu Jain
- When she was in medical College, her father met with an accident and was admitted to the hospital for 2 years.
- She give her first prelims in the year 2012 but finally got her posting in 2017.
- She attempted UPSC exams 6 times, but cleared it in the third attempt itself and was allocated the armed forces headquarter services in 2015.
- She cleared the UPSC mains thrice but could not make it into the finals due to her interview, so she worked hard day and night and finally achieved her goal.
- In all her earlier attempts, she used to opt for Sanskrit as her optional subject but in her last attempt when she got selected she chose philosophy as her optional subject.
- She never went to any training academy or took any coaching in order to clear her exams but did all her preparations herself.