Taapsee Pannu is an Indian model and actress. She is known for her work in Hindi films. Apart from Hindi films, she also works in Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam films. She started her career with the Telugu film Jhummandi Nadam. After that, she acted in many films such as Vastu Na Raju, Gundelo Godari, Chashme Baddoor, Kanchana 2, Pink, Judwaa 2, Manmargiyaan, Badla, and others. During her modeling career, she appeared in several commercials. She was honored with the Most Affordable Performer-Female Award at the 2014 Edison Awards.
The latest movies in which Taapsee Pannu has acted are Looop Lapeta, Haseen Dillruba, Shabaash Mithu, Rashmi Rocket, and Thappad. And her upcoming movies are Womaniya and Tadka.
She completed her early studies at Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Delhi. After that, she did his B.Tech in Computer Science from Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi. She appeared in numerous print and television commercials and won many titles during her modeling days. In 2008, she appeared in the Femina Miss India contest “Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face” and “Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin“. She has also been featured on the covers of Just for Women and Mass Stars. After that, she decided to work in films.
Biography & Wiki
|Taapsee Pannu Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Taapsee Pannu|
|Debut||Telugu- Jhummandi Naadam, Tamil – Aadukalam, Malayalam- Doubles, Bollywood – Chashme Baddoor|
|Language Known||Hindi, English, Punjabi, Tamil & Telugu|
|Date Of Birth||1 August 1987|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Taapsee Pannu Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||171 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.71 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 7′|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||34-25-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Dilmohan Singh Pannu|
|Taapsee Pannu Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mahat Raghavendra, Mathias Boe|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Computer Science|
|School||Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi|
|Collage/University||Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi.|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
Amir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan
Priyamani, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol
|Favorite Food||Papri Chaat, and Biryani|
|Favorite Film||Rockstar and The Twilight Series|
|Hobbies||Riding Bikes, Playing Squash, Dancing|
Mercedes-Benz GLE, BMW X3
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Europe, Maldives|
|Salary (approx)||60-70 Lakhs/Film|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 1 Million|
Taapsee Pannu has a Stunning figure and she is 171 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Taapsee Pannu is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34–25–34 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Taapsee Pannu was born on 1 August 1987 in New Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Dilmohan Singh Pannu. Her mother’s name is Nirmaljit Pannu. She has a sister named Shagun Pannu. If we talk about Taapsee Pannu’s love life, then she is in a relationship with Mathias Boe, he is a badminton player from Denmark.
In 2010, she started her film career with the Telugu romantic musical film Jhummandi Nadam. In the film, she played the daughter of a US millionaire who comes to India to research traditional Telugu music. After that, she has acted in several Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam films such as Adukalam, Mr. Perfect, Mogudu, Doubles, Gundelo Godari, Sahasam, Kathai Thirikathai Wasanam Iyakkam, Kanchana 2, Dongaata, and Neevevaro. In 2013, she made her Bollywood debut in the film Chashme Baddoor. In this film, Taapsee, Siddharth, Rishi Kapoor, Divyendu Sharma, and Ali Zafar were in the lead roles. Taapsee’s work was praised in this film. After that, she acted in several Hindi films such as Baby, Pink, Running Shadi, The Ghazi Attack, Naam Shabana, Judwaa 2, Dil Junglee, Surma, Mulk, Badla, Game Over, and Mission Mangal.
She has won several awards for his brilliant performances such as South Africa India Film and Television Awards, Santosham Film Awards, Edison Awards, Lux Golden Rose Awards, Jagran Film Festival, FOI Online Awards, India, International Indian Film Academy Awards, Zee Cine Awards, Hindustan Times (HT) Most Stylish Award and Jashn-e-Youngistan Award.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Taapsee Pannu and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Taapsee Pannu at Instagram-@taapsee
Taapsee Pannu at Twitter –@taapsee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Taapsee smoke?: No
- Does Taapsee drink alcohol?: Yes
- Taapsee loves playing squash.
- She wants to marry someone who is not from the Bollywood industry.
- Taapsee made her acting debut with the 2010 Telugu film Jhummandi Naadam directed by Raghavendra Rao.
- She has a sister named Shagun Pannu, an actress.
- Taapsee Pannu worked in a software company before modeling and had developed an app – FontSwap.
- Pannu is a Jat Sikhni, who was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- While studying computer engineering in her 2nd year of college, Taapsee Pannu decided to opt MBA. Pannu also gave the CAT exam and scored 88 percentile in it, but Taapsee didn’t get the admission where Pannu wanted.
- Since Taapsee’s college days, beautiful actress Taapsee Pannu has been doing modeling for various ads to manage her daily extra expenses.
- The actress was very much active in her school days too; as Pannu used to work as a public speaker and also used to participate in almost all festival competitions.
- Taapsee Pannu has a huge crush on a very famous actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- Taapsee Pannu learned Kathak dance at 8 years old from the famous Birju Maharaj‘s disciples.
- Actress Pannu had a very studious personality in her school (Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi, India) and Taapsee was hardly interested in becoming an actress at that time.
- Actress Taapsee Pannu made her first step into the glam world as a participant in Channel V Get Gorgeous pageant. Pannu later shared that Taapsee filled the form very casually and attached some of Pannu’s candid pictures, and Taapsee was surprised at getting selected.
More Facts About Her
- Actress Taapsee Pannu joined in Miss India (In the year 2008) pageant and got the Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face titles and Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin titles.
- Her Tamil debut Adakulam in the year 2011 was critically acclaimed by the audience and was also a big commercial success.
- Pannu is the co-owner of an event company named The Wedding Factory, which organizes marriages and many such events.
- Pannu is a big Powerpuff girl (a cartoon character), lover.
- While shooting for the court scenes for the movie Pink (16 September 2016), Actress Taapsee Pannu suffered from a viral infection and Pannu decided that Taapsee would prefer her voice to be dubbed, but later, Director Shoojit Sircar suggested actress Taapsee do it herself; as it added more authenticity to the scenes.
- Pannu loves playing squash and she prefers playing it for at least half-hour every day.
- Actress Pannu has also worked as a software engineer and developed an app- FontSwap.
- Taapsee wants to marry someone who is not from the entertainment industry.
- Taapsee Pannu is given the pseudonym “Goddess of flop heroes,” which is being given to Pannu’s because Pannu has worked with many South-Indian flop heroes.
- In an interview with Behindwoods, Pannu shared that who so ever Taapsee meets, asks Pannu’s about the meaning of her name, and it happens almost every time Taapsee comes across someone, which Taapsee finds irritating sometimes.
- Actress Taapsee Pannu has remained the popular face of magazines like “MaaStars” and “Just For Women”.
- Taapsee Pannu is among the few South Indian actresses to have had 7 releases in a single year (2011).
- In the year 2018, Taapsee was starred in the biopic of the famous International hockey player- Sandeep Singh, playing the role of Harpreet, along with Diljit Dosanjh.