Surbhi Chandna is an Indian television actress. She gained fame in her career with the character of Haya in the television show “Qubool Hai” aired on Zee TV. After which she appeared in many popular shows on Star Channel such as “Ishqbaaaz”, “Dil Boley Oberoi” and “Sanjivani”. Surbhi has also worked in television as well as in the film “Bobby Jasoos”. She is very popular on social media, there are millions of followers on her social media platform.
Surbhi Chandna received her early education from Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Atharva Institute of Management Studies, a college in Mumbai. Surbhi has always wanted to be an actress. For which she resorted to modeling and television commercials.
Biography & Wiki
|Surbhi Chandna Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Surbhi Chandna|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||11 September 1989|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Surbhi Chandna Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||C P Chandna|
|Surbhi Chandna Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|College/University||Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Irrfan Khan, John Stamos|
|Book||The Secret By Rhonda Byrne|
|Color||Black, White, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 69,000/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million|
Surbhi Chandna has a Stunning figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 53 kg. Surbhi Chandna is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-26-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Surbhi Chandna was born on 11th September 1989 in Mumbai, India. Her father’s name is C P Chandna and her mother’s name is Shashi Chandna. Her father is a businessman. Surbhi also has a younger sister in the family named Pranavi Chandna. Chandna belongs to a Punjabi family that shifted from Punjab, India, to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, after her birth. Surbhi Chandna is quite open about her personal life. Surbhi is rumored to be in a steady relationship with the businessman Karan Sharma for over four years now. Karan Sharma is working in a corporate office.
Surbhi Chandna started her career through television advertisements and brand endorsement. After which she got a chance to play small roles in the film industry, some of her worked in films and some of her films rejected, but she preferred to work more on TV. She started her career in 2009 with a small role sweety of “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”. After doing small roles in the television world, In 2013, she got an opportunity to play an important character of Haya Qureshi in “Qubool Hai” in 2014. After achieving success in the show “Qubool Hai”, she started working on the Star Plus show “Ishqbaaaz”, Chandna played the role of Annika Trivedi in Ishqbaaaz. During this, Surbhi also made a debut in Bollywood with the film “Bobby Jasoos”. After the success of Ishqbaaz, she appeared in Episode 6 of Farah Khan’s reality show “Lip Sing Battle” on Star Plus.
In 2019, Surbhi is playing the character of Dr. Ishani in Star Plus show Sanjivani, in which her opposite Namit Khanna is seen. Currently, she is seen playing the lead role in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Naagin 5’, produced by Balaji Telefilms aired on & tv. Surbhi Chandna is one of the top television actresses in the world, she has won several awards including Gold Award, Asian Viewers Television Award, and Lion Gold Award.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Surbhi Chandna and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Surbhi Chandna at Instagram-@officialsurbhic
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Surbhi Chandna smoke?: Not Known
- Does Surbhi Chandna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She and her Qubool Hai co-star and name Surbhi Jyoti are good friends in real life.
- Surbhi Chandna loves posting selfies without makeup.
- She loves pet animals, which is quite significant from her photo on social media accounts.
- She’s a foodie and likes to share her ‘gastronomic’ adventures on her social media profile.
- Surbhi appeared as a cameo in the film Bobby Jasoos.
- Her lead character of Annika Trivedi in ‘Ishqbaaaz’ (released on 27 June 2016) along with Nakuul Mehta got her several awards including the Indian Television Academy Award, Asian Viewers Television Award, Gold Award, and Lions Gold Award.
- In fact, she recently made a place for herself in the ‘Top 50 Sexiest Asian Woman’ list, in which she finished 5th. This is a huge achievement in itself.
- Surbhi Chandna is a social media sensation. She shared her fun photos, dipping into the pool. Chandna wrote in the caption: Water Makes Me The Happiest.
- The actor also gets a massive fan following on social media. She is considered one of the most sought after names in the Indian television industry.