Sukirti Kandpal is an Indian television actress also known for her characters as Debjani Thakur in Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls and Dr. Riddhima in Dill Mill Gayye in Piya Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Sukirti was born on 20 November 1987 in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. In the year 2014, Sukirti joined as a celebrity contestant in the reality series Bigg Boss 8. Her last performance was as the role Saundarya in the Savdhaan India Special Crime Series, in the year 2019 on Star Bharat. Sukirti is currently acting Alia Shroff in SET’s show based on IVF, titled Story 9 Months Ki.
Kandpal was born in Nainital, Uttarakhand, to B.D. Gorgeous actress Sukirti Kandpal (former President of the Uttarakhand Bar Association, Deputy Advocate General of Uttarakhand High Court) and Manju Kandpal.
Biography & Wiki
|Sukirti Kandpal Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Sukirti Manju Kandpal|
|Debut||TV-Jersey No. 10, in the year 2007|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||20 November 1987|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Nanital, Uttrakhand, India|
|Hometown||Nanital, Uttrakhand, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Sukirti Kandpal Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.63 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-25-35|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||B. D. Kandpal
|Sukirti Kandpal Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manavendra Singh Shekhawat, Rishabh Jain|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Honors Degree in Economics|
|School||St. Mary’s Convent High School, Nanital, Uttrakhand, India|
|College/University||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Tiger Shroff, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Alia Bhatt, Kriti Sanon|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Singing|
|Color||Black, Blue, White, Pink|
|Car Collection||Volkswagen Car|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Switzerland|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Sukirti Kandpal has a Stunning figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Sukirti Kandpal is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-25-35 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Actress Sukirti has two siblings – an elder sister, Bhavna Kandpal, a younger brother, Manjul Kandpal – and attended St. Mary’s Convent High School, Nainital. Kandpal was originally required to pursue law as her father was a public prosecutor. Sukirti got an honors degree in economics from Sophia College for Women, Mumbai. She dated Manavendra Singh Shekhawat during the early years of her career but split afterward.
Kandpal was covered in Eastern Eye’s list of the top 50 sexiest Asian women in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. An Indian lifestyle website for men, MensXP.com, listed Sukirti ‘s among the “35 Hottest Actresses In Indian Television” and also included her among the most desired actresses of Indian Television among teens from the 2000s. In the year 2016, MissMalini.com listed her among the “28 Sexiest Hindi Television Actresses”. Stunning Kandpal was ranked 20th Television Personality in a 2015 poll by Sabras Radio for her show Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls. Kandpal is a proper face of the annual Telly Calendar, featuring famous television actresses by Marinating Films and Balaji Telefilms, and was a part of all six of its editions up to 2017.
Sukirti got the Aadhi Abadi Women Achievers Award in the year 2013 for outstanding contributions in her field. Kandpal represented India (as Miss India Worldwide India) in the year 2011 Miss India Worldwide contest held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, got the title Miss Bollywood Diva, and was one of the top ten contenders among the members spanning over 30 countries.
In early 2016, Kandpal acted as a lead character in the episode “Grahan” of &TV’s horror fiction show Darr Sabko Lagta Hai. Sukirti performed the role of Rajjo in Zee TV’s Tashan-E-Ishq. Sukirti Kandpal expressed her excitement to play a Haryanvi girl in the show, she described her character in the show to be different from her previous roles. Actress Sukirti Kandpal was a celebrity host for the travel-centered web series Desi Explorers, in the year 2016 also featuring in two sub-series of Desi Explorers: Desi Explorers Jordan and Desi Explorers Taiwan. In the year 2017, Kandpal returned to fictional TV series in season 2 of Zee TV’s Kaala Teeka as Naina Yug Choudhary. She was a judge for the Mrs. India Dubai International Beauty Pageant in the year 2016 and Mr and Miss Delhi, India in the year 2017, alongside entrepreneur Shahnaz Husain and model Aditi Govitrikar.
After this, Kandpal decided to some time off to spend with her family. In July 2019, after a hiatus of two years, Sukirti Kanpal appeared in a five-part special crime thriller series titled “Chausar” in Savdhaan India special crime series on Star Bharat, as Saundarya. In the year 2020, Sukirti Kandpal will be seen on the first-ever show based on In vitro fertilization on Indian television, titled Story 9 Months Ki on SET.
Kandpal has appeared in advertisements and TVCs for PC Chandra Jewellers Goldline collection, Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna The World Sedan, Dove shampoo, Shahnaz Husain’s Fair One Cream, and Margo Neem Face wash. In the year 2016, Sukirti Kandpal was associated with the “Sarvodaya Women Empowerment” initiative by Nainital police in her home state of Uttarakhand In 2020, she was associated with “Main Darpok Hoon”, an awareness campaign by Hamdard India which was aimed at encouraging people to stay indoors and take preventive measures to stay healthy and safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Sukirti Kandpal and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Sukirti Kandpal at Instagram-@kandpalsukirti
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Sukirti drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Sukirti smoke?: Not Known
- Sukirti Kandpal is a well-known Indian TV actress.
- When Sukirti was a kid, she dreamt of becoming a lawyer.
- After completing her graduation, Kandpal worked in an international BPO.
- Sukirti has acted in various Hindi TV Soap-operas like ‘Dill Mill Gayye’, (in the year 2008), ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ (in the year 2009), ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ (in the year 2010), ‘Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai’ (in the year 2013), ‘Kaala Teeka’ (in the year 2017), and ‘Story 9 Months Ki’ (in the year 2020).
- Sukirti was featured in Kailash Kher‘s music video “Teri Yaad Mein” in the year 2009.
- Kandpal has appeared in a few television reality shows including ‘Meethi Choori No. 1’ (in the year 2010) ‘Bigg
- Boss: Season 8’ (in the year 2014), and ‘Box Cricket League’ Season 1 (in the year 2014).
- She has appeared as a guest in various TV shows like ‘Comedy Circus Dekh India Dekh’ (2010), ‘Nachle Ve with
- Saroj Khan’ (in the year 2011), ‘Koffee With Karan Season 3’ (in the year 2011), ‘The Bachelorette India – Mere
- Khayaalon ki Mallika’ (in the year 2013), and ‘Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah’ (in the year 2015).
- Stunning actress Sukirti loves traveling to new places with her family & friends, and Kandpal practices Yoga in her leisure time.
- Sukirti is an animal lover and owns a few pet dogs and two pet cats
- Kandpal is a religious person and has a deep faith in god.
- Sukirti has been working with various social awareness campaigns like “Sarvodaya Women Empowerment” (in the year 2016) and “Main Darpok Hoon” (in the year 2020).
More Facts About Her
- Kandpal worked in the Hindi short movie ‘Koi Kuch Karta Kyun Nahin’ in the year 2013.
- She has hosted two web-based travel shows ‘Desi Explorers Jordan’ (in the year 2016) and ‘Desi Explorers Taiwan’ (in the year 2016).
- Sukirti has acted in various television commercials including the PC Chandra Jewellers Goldlite collection,
- Shahnaz Husain’s Fair One Cream, Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna The World Sedan, Dove shampoo, and Margo Neem Face wash.
- In the year 2011, Sukirti took part in the ‘Miss India Worldwide’ contest in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and won won ‘Miss Bollywood Diva’ title.
- Kandpal got the Aadhi Abadi Women Achievers Award in 2013.
- From the year 2014-2017, Kandpal was among the Eastern Eye’s list of the top 50 sexiest Asian women.
- In the year 2015, Sukirti was ranked 20th in the Television Personality poll by Sabras Radio.
- In the year 2016, Kandpal was listed in the “28 Sexiest Hindi TV Actresses” by MissMalini.com.
- Sukirti has also appeared as a model in the annual Telly calendar for a few years.
- She has performed as a judge in ‘Mrs. India Dubai International Beauty Pageant’ (in the year 2016) and ‘Mr and Miss Delhi India’ (in the year 2017).
- In an interview, she said that due to lack of finances, she worked in the day and stayed in the hospital at night while her sister was having treatment in Mumbai.