Sriti Jha is one of the popular actresses of Hindi TV serial. She made her acting debut in 2007 with the Disney Channel serial Dhoom Machaao Dhoom. Like Sriti’s naive face, each of her characters is also naive. Her popular characters are ‘Pragya’ and ‘Janhvi’. The character of Pragya in Zee TV’s serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ has been the most successful character for Sriti. Ever since this serial started appearing on TV, people have started loving Sriti even more. The audience has liked each of her characters, whether they are small or big. Since 2014, Sriti was associated with the serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya’, she is portraying the main character in that serial.
Sriti Jha was born on 26th February 1986 in Begusarai, Bihar, India. Previously she lived in Kolkata with her family. After shifting from Kolkata, Sriti started living with her family in the Nepal city of Kathmandu. After living in Kathmandu for some time, Sriti shifted to Delhi with her family from where she had completed her schooling. Sriti Jha completed her schooling at ‘Modern Indian School’ in Kathmandu and ‘Laxman Public School’ in Delhi. She had graduated in English from ‘Sri Venkateswara College’, Delhi. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and is often seen at Spokane Fest, which guides teenagers to deal with real-life problems.
Sriti Jha has always been very serious about her acting. Sriti was associated with the English Dramatic Society in Delhi in 2004. From the very beginning of acting, Sriti has been liked by people, and so she has never had to look back in her journey of acting.
Biography & Wiki
|Sriti Jha Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Sriti Jha|
|Nickname||Sriti, Titu, Jhalli|
|Famous Role||Pragya (Kumkum Bhagya), Jhanvi/
|Debut||TV-Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, in the year 2007|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||26 February 1986|
|Age (as of 2020)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Darbhanga, Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Darbhanga, Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Sriti Jha Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-25-36|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sriti Jha Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
Kunal Karan Kapoor
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English|
|School||Modern Indian School, Kathmandu
Laxman Public School, Delhi, India
|College/University||Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Ranveer Singh, Johnny Depp, Hrithik Roshan|
|Actress||Waheeda Rehman and Meryl Streep|
|Food||Aloo gobi, samosa, dal chawal|
|Film||Pyaasa, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, Andaaz Apna Apna, Chupke Chupke|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Dancing|
|Restaurant||Food First in Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Book||To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger, The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot, The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, The Story of My Life by Hellen Keller|
|Color||White, Black, Blue, Red|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 75000/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million|
Sriti Jha has a Stunning figure and she is 165 cm tall which is 5 feet 5 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 53 kg. Sriti Jha is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-25-36 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
There is no information available about her parents. In an interview, she reveals that she is very close to her mother. Her parents are proud to have a daughter like her. She has a brother named Shashank Jha.
Talking about Sriti Jha’s love life, her name was first associated with TV actor ‘Harshad Chopda’. The two had dated each other for some time, but then their relationship broke up. After the breakup from Harshad, Sriti Jha started dating Kunal Karan Kapoor. The two are currently happy with each other.
Sriti Jha made her acting debut in 2007 on the Disney Channel show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom. Sriti playing the role of ‘Malini Sharma’. She played the character of Sunaina Kotak in the 9X serial ‘Jiya Jale’. In 2008, Sriti participated in NDTV Imagine’s dance show ‘Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan’. In 2009, Sriti Jha played the character of ‘Suhani’ in the Star Plus serial ‘Shaurya Aur Suhani’. Even after this, Sriti acted for a short time in some other serials like ‘Jyoti’, ‘Rakta Sambandh’.
In the Life OK serial ‘Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?’, Sriti played the character of ‘Janavi’ and ‘Sia’. The people well received the serial, and Sriti’s performance was also praised. After this serial, Sriti briefly played the character of ‘Ganga’ in Colors’ most popular serial ‘Balika Vadhu’. In 2014, Sriti started acting as ‘Pragya’ in Zee TV’s serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya’. People liked this serial from the beginning and also gave a lot of love to the character of Sriti. Shabir Ahluwalia is playing the lead character in this serial with Sriti Jha.
In 2017, a part of the same serial was launched on Zee TV under the name ‘Kundali Bhagya’. In this serial too, Sriti’s character was named ‘Pragya’, but the main characters Shraddha Arya, Dheeraj Dhupar, and Manit Joura acted. This serial did not like by the viewers’, so in 2018, this serial was discontinued. Since 2014, the serial ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ is being shown continuously on Zee TV and the popularity of this serial is increasing day by day. Sriti has also won many awards for this serial.
Sriti was also honored with several accolades for Kumkum Bhagya which includes Indian Telly Awards, Gold Awards, Indian Television Academy Awards, Dadasaheb Phalke International Film & TV Awards. She won the Best Actor Award from the University of Delhi for the play titled “Ritual in Blood”.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Sriti Jha and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Sriti Jha at Instagram-@itisriti
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Sriti becomes just like a normal girl among her family and friends. No one would see her saying that she is such a famous star.
- She has so many nicknames which are given by her family members and industry friends like Jhalli, Titu, Fuggi, Chashmish, Lady Mogambo, Hawa Hawaai, etc.
- One of the secrets of Sriti’s personal life is that her name was also paired with her first onscreen hero Vikrant Massey. The two worked together in Dhoom Machaao Dhoom. But in reality, they were just good friends and this news was just a rumor.
- In 2007, Sriti stepped into the television world with the Teen Drama Dhoom Machaao Dhoom to be aired on Disney India.
- After that, she gave more than one hit serial. Working in serials like Jiya Jale, Jyoti, Dil Se Di Dua … Saubhagyavati Bhava ?, Balika Vadhu, Kumkum Bhagya, this daughter of Bihar has given proof of her skills.
- She is a good poet and has written some dialogues for some popular TV shows like Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava and Balika Vadhu.
- In 2004, she joined the English theater society called Verbum in Delhi during her college days and later became president of it.
- She became the brand ambassador of companies like Accessorize India, Belleza, Kalki, and more on the list.
- Sriti Jha is very fond of dancing and has appeared in reality shows like Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- She appeared in the old and best show Balika Vadhu of her time. More interestingly, she played the role of Doctor Ganga.
- Currently, she is on Zee TV’s popular telly drama show “Kumkum Bhagya’ as lead role Pragya against Shabbir Ahluwalia.
- Actress Sriti Jha is also very active on social media.