Spruha Joshi is an Indian film, television, and theater actress, who is famous in the Marathi film and television industries. Apart from Marathi films and TV serials, she has also worked in many Hindi web series. Who does not know actress Spruha Joshi in today’s time, she always remains in discussions due to one or the other thing. She is also a lyricist and poet. Spruha Joshi started acting in plays from her school and college days before making her mark on the silver screen.
Apart from acting, Spruha Joshi had also written a book, she wrote her first book in 2009 titled Chandanchura is a collection of poems. Her second book is Lopamudra. Some of her memorable acts came in Morya and Eka Lagnachi Dusri Ghost. She is also known for her performances in several plays and acts. She is one of the most popular Marathi actresses on Facebook and other social media networks, having a huge fan following.
Spruha Joshi was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her education at Balmohan Vidya Mandir, Dadar, Mumbai and later she did her graduation in Arts from Ruia College, Mumbai. Spruha always wanted to become an actress, so she started her career at a very young age. The actress made her silver screen debut in 2004 with the Marathi language film Maybaap helmed by Gajendra Ahire, where she was seen as a child artist. After her first film, the actress took six years to complete her education.
Biography & Wiki of Spruha Joshi
|Age, Biography & Wiki of Spruha Joshi|
|Real Name||Spruha Joshi|
|Profession||Actress, Poet, Lyricist|
|Debut||Film, Marathi, as a child actor-Maybaap, In the year 2004
TV, Marathi-Agnihotra, In the year 2008
Film, Marathi, Supporting Role-Morya, In the year 2011
|Language Known||Hindi, Marathi & English|
|Date Of Birth||13th October 1989 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Reading Books|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Height & Physical Overview of Spruha Joshi
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|In Meters||1.63 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||35-29-36|
|Family & Relatives of Spruha Joshi|
|Father||Shirish Madhusudan Joshi|
|Mother||Shreeya Shirish Joshi|
|Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status of Spruha Joshi|
|Marriage Date||Year 2013|
|Spruha Joshi Education Qualification School and College|
|School||Balmohan Vidyamandir, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Food||Pav Bhaji, Pani Puri|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Pink, Yellow|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Dubai|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 10 Lakhs-15 Lakhs/Film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million-5 Million|
Spruha Joshi has a Stunning figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 65 kg. Spruha Joshi is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 35-29-36 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Spruha Joshi was born on 13th October 1989 (Friday) in Mumbai and in 2021 her age is 32 years. Her father’s name is Shirish Madhusudan Joshi who works in Trimax Company. And her mother Shreeya Shirish Joshi is a housewife. Spruha also has two siblings named Ajinkya Joshi and Kshipra Joshi in the family. Her younger sister Kshipra Joshi is a sportsperson. Spruha Joshi married Varad Laghate on 28th November 2014 (Friday). They were in a romantic relationship for five years before their marriage.
During her college days, Spruha Joshi acted in several plays like Gamabhana, Yugmak, Ek Aur Maiyat, Santa, Ek Aashi Person, Koi Aisa, Canvas, and Ananya. Her first notable role on TV was that of Uma Band in Agnihotra. Then he worked in the 2011 film Morya directed by Avadhoot Gupte. Spruha was seen as Kuhu in the television show Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta. In 2012, she appeared in the role of Ramabai Ranade in Unch Mazza Zoka, directed by Viren Pradhan. In 2013, Spruha played the lead character Advocate Isha Deshmukh in the show Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta. After this, Spruha’s next film was A Paying Ghost with Umesh Kamat.
Her next film Bioscope was released on 17 July 2015. The film consisted of four short films directed by four different directors Ravi Jadhav, Gajendra Ahire, Girish Mohite, and Viju Mane – all based on four poems by famous poets. Spruha appeared in Viju Mane’s Ek Hota Kau based on the poem of the same name by poet Kishore Kadam. Apart from acting in films, he has also written poems and songs for Marathi’s albums and films.
Spruha’s next film Lost and Found will release on July 29. Produced by Golden Gate Motion Pictures, the film is a love story and stars Siddharth Chandekar in the lead role. She starred in the series Prem He opposite Siddharth Chandekar on Zee Yuva in 2017. In 2017 she starred opposite Gashmeer Mahajani in Mala Kainch Problem Nahi. Her film Deva was a 2017 Marathi film, directed by Murali Nallappa and produced.
In this film Spruha Joshi, Ankush Chaudhari and Tejaswini Pandit were in lead roles. She also appeared as a host in Kitchen Chi Superstar (2015) and Colors Marathi music show Sur Nava Dhyas Nava. In 2019, she played the role of Vidya in a Marathi thriller film Vicky Velingkar. The same year she appeared in web series such as The Office India and Rangbaaz Phirse. She was also seen in the film Atkan Chatkan as Mohi, Guddu’s mother in the year 2020.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Spruha Joshi and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Spruha Joshi at Instagram-@spruhavarad
Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Spruha Joshi has carved a niche for herself as an actress in the Marathi film industry. She is also known for composing poems. Spruha Joshi has also written two books which are a collection of poems, titled Lopamudra and Chandanchura.
- She is a popular Marathi TV actress. She appeared in several Marathi TV serials including Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta (2011), Unch Maaza Zoka (2012), Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta (2013), and Prem He (2017).\
- When Spruha was in college, she joined the theater group ‘Ruia Natyavalay’. She acted in several Marathi theater plays such as Lahanpan Dega Deva (2011), Never Mind (2012), Nandi (2014), Samudra (2015), and Don’t Worry Be Happy (2015).
- Spruha Joshi has a wide collection of poems based on many themes related to nature and cultural diversity and festivals. She has written a poem that is based on the annual pilgrimage held in Pandharpur city of Maharashtra.
- Spruha Joshi’s way of writing poetry has been appreciated by many readers. She shared a poem titled ‘Gayab Awaz’ and it has three verses.
- She has written songs for albums and plays like ‘Ek Ratra Visarta Na Yenare’.
- Spruha has written the lyrics of Kiti Sangayche Tula from Double Seat and the title track for Baavre Prem He, Aas Hi Navi, and Saang Na.
- Spruha Joshi has won many awards as an actor, lyricist, and poet.
- Apart from the films, she has appeared in several TV commercials including Indeed, Wakefit, Jivansaathi.com, Rio Fusion Drinks, and Maruti Suzuki.
- She has also hosted some award ceremonies and other functions. She also writes a blog named ‘Kangoshti’.