Shivani Raghuvanshi is an Indian beautiful actress. She is also known for performing the role of Jaspreet Kaur in the Prime Video series Made in Heaven. Shivani’s debut as a lead character in the film Titli, produced by Yash Raj Films and directed by Kanu Behl, gained her industry and critical acclaim. and got popularity by Vodafone Television commercial.
Shivani Raghuvanshi did her schooling in Delhi, India, after finishing schooling she joined Delhi University and finished her education in Botany Honours.
Biography & Wiki
||Film-Titli, In the year 2014
||Hindi & English
|Date Of Birth
||19 June 1991
|Age (as of 2021)
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign
|Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet & Inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
|Figure Measurement (approx.)
||Name Not Known
||Name Not Known
||1 Name Not Known (Younger)
|Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status
|Education and School, College
||Graduate in Botany Honours
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike
||Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan
||The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ)
||Traveling, Reading Books, Cooking
||Goa, London, Maldives
|Net Worth (approx.)
||$0.5 Million–$1 Million
Shivani Raghuvanshi has a Stunning figure and she is 165 cm tall which is 5 feet 5 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Shivani Raghuvanshi is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-25-34 and she has attractive Brown hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Shivani Raghuvanshi was born on 19th June 1991, in Delhi, India, in a Hindu Brahmin family. She has one brother named Shubham Raghuvanshi and she has one younger sister’s name not known. There is not much information available about Shivani Raghuvanshi’s family and love life.
- Shockers, Television Series, In the year 2016.
- Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain, In the year 2017.
- Jaan The Jigar, Short Film, In the year 2018.
- Jutti, The Shoe, Short Film, in the year 2018.
- Titli, In the year 2014.
- Dancing Dad
- Posham Pa, In the year 2019
- Devi, Short Film, In the year 2020
- Made in Heaven, In the year 2019.
- Baatein, Short Movie, In the year 2019.
- Comedy Circus, In the year 2018.
- Raat Akeli Hai, In the year 2020.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Shivani Raghuvanshi and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Shivani Raghuvanshi at Instagram-@raghuvanshishivani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Shivani Raghuvanshi smoke?: No
- The actress was born into a Hindu Brahmin, middle-class family in Delhi, India.
- When Raghuvanshi was only twelve years old, Raghuvanshi aspired to be a doctor.
- While Shivani was studying in 9th class, Raghuvanshi once went to watch Devdas, in the year 2002 with her family, she got so fascinated with the movie that she chose to be a movie director.
- On learning Raghuvanshi’s desire to become a movie director, her mother asked her to complete her graduation and then go into that field.
- 1 day, when the actress was returning home from her college, Shivani met a casting coordinator in the metro who took her number. The coordinator called her after a weak and asked her to perform a trial for a Television advertisement.
- She began her career with a Vodafone ad.
- Shivani got huge fame after performing the part of Jaspreet aka Jazz in Amazon Prime’s web-series “Made in Heaven.”
More Facts About Her
- Shivani has featured in a few short movies such as “Jaan The Jigar” and “Jutti, The Shoe.”
- The actress has featured in ads such as “Honda Shine,” “Big Bazar,” and “Amazon.”
- Raghuvanshi gave her 1st trial at Aram Nagar in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She has never been to an acting school.
- Initially, The actress didn’t take acting seriously and would often do comic performances on the sets of the movie “Titli”, which was released on 30 October 2015. Seeing this non-serious manner of Shivani, the filmmaker, Kanu Behl, alerts Shivani that such behavior may hamper the growth of her career in the Bollywood Film industry.
- She always wanted to be a typical Hindi Film actress, wearing heavy clothes and jewelry and according to Shivani, her dream got shattered when she was offered the role of a poor girl in her first film.
- Raghuvanshi is inspired by Deepika Padukone.
- At first, Shivani was not ready to do the film “Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain,” but she accepted the offer at her mother’s insistence.
- She had a big crush on the Australian famous bowler, Brett Lee, when Shivani was only eleven years old.