Sejal Kumar is a YouTuber and video blogger. Sejal was born on 1st January 1995 in New Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Kumar began her YouTube channel in February 2014, and as of May 2020, she has more than one million subscribers and over 176 million views. Sejal recently released Sejal’s first original song, Aisi Hun, in the project Creators for Change. Sejal’s YouTube channel is Sejal Kumar and her content is mainly Fashion, Lifestyle, Music Videos, Dance, and Skits.
Sejal did her schooling at The Mother’s International School, New Delhi, India. After which Sejal pursued a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University. During Sejal’s college days, Kumar was not that certain about being a full-time YouTuber but as time passed Sejal did decide to be a YouTuber and decided to forego her placements. She also appeared in the Airtel advertisement. YouTuber Sejal Kumar was a basketball player in high school and a trained dancer with “Danceworx” for 2 years. In SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce ), Sejal joined a few societies, and one of them being street play.
Biography & Wiki
|Sejal Kumar Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Sejal Kumar|
|Nickname||Sejal, Joy, Mani, Bhondee, Bittoo|
|Profession||Actress, YouTuber, Fashion Blogger|
|Debut||YouTube Video-Summer Style in Turkey, in the year 2015
Web Series-Engineering Girls, in the year 2018
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||1 January 1995|
|Age (as of 2020)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Sejal Kumar Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||29-28-35|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Mother||Dr. Anjali Kumar
|Sejal Kumar Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economics|
|School||The Mother’s International School, New Delhi, India|
|College/University||Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Lara Dutta, Alia Bhatt|
|Restaurant||Burma Burma in Gurgaon|
|Songs||Kala Chashma by Neha Kakkar, Janam Janam by Arijit Singh, Closer by The Chainsmokers|
|TV Shows||One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl|
|Fashion Icons||Gigi Hadid, Kendell Jenner|
|YouTubers||SabsBeauty, Sherry, Bethany Mota, Sierra Furtado, Zoella, LaurDIY, Brad & Hailey Devine, Desi Perkins|
|Personalities||Ellen Degeneres, Michelle Phan|
|Book||Harry Potter Series|
|Film||Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Rang De Basanti (2006)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Playing Ukulele|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Sejal Kumar has a Stunning figure and she is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Sejal Kumar is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 29-28-35 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
On 1st January 1995, Sejal Kumar was born to Sejal’s mother Anjali Kumar, a gynecologist, and father Anil Kumar, a retired army major. Kumar has an elder brother Rohan Kumar who is pursuing his education abroad in New York, USA. Currently her affairs with Mohak Popla.
While on Sejal Kumar’s 1st internship trip to Turkey, Kumar uploaded her 1st video called “Summer Style Turkey”, in the year 2014. Since then Sejal has produced more than 500 videos on her channel and gained 1M+ subscribers on her YouTube Channel. She has 870K+ followers on her Instagram. Sometimes Sejal’s family and friends appear along with Sejal in some of her videos. Kumar’s videos are usually centered around fashion, skits, singing, and vlogs. In the year 2017, Kumar vlogged her Europe tour in her “Indian girl backpacking in Europe” series.
Sejal gave a TEDx talk on “How to make YouTube a career ?” at Manipal University, Jaipur. Sejal also starred in The Timeliners web series Engineering Girls in the year 2018. In November 2018, Sejal Kumar permanently fulfilled her dream of having her own clothing line and launched her own clothing collection in collaboration with StalkBuyLove. In July 2019 she shifted to Mumbai. But due to the ongoing pandemic, Kumar moved back to Delhi, India to her parent’s house.
Awards and Honours
- Youtuber Kumar got presented with the Best Youth Influencer Award by Women of Steel Summit and Awards.
- Kumar got the Best Vlog Award 2018 in the Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards, in the year 2018
- Sejal Kumar got the Best Lifestyle Blogger in Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards, in the year 2019.
- Sejal got the Fashion Account of the year 2018 Award by Instagram.
- Kumar got the Exhibit Magazine Award of Top 5000 Influencers, in the year 2019.
- Sejal got the Instagrammer of the Year for Fashion, in the year 2019.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Sejal Kumar and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Sejal Kumar drink alcohol? Not Known
- Does Sejal Kumar smoke? Not Known
- Sejal Kumar is a growing Indian fashion blogger and a YouTuber.
- Kumar was born and brought up in Delhi, India, to Major Anil Kumar & Dr. Anjali Kumar. Sejal’s mother is the director of the Gynaecology Dept. at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Sejal Kumar was a scholar since her childhood, and YouTuber Sejal managed to get her name enrolled in one of the best commerce colleges in India, i.e., Sri Ram College of Commerce.
- Kumar was good at sports and used to play basketball in her school days.
- Kumar was a professional dancer at “Danceworx” for a while.
- Sejal also actively participated in street plays in her college days.
- Sejal required to become an actress since childhood and gave several auditions but could not qualify any.
- While in college, Sejal got the ‘Miss Crossroads’ contest.
- Sejal Kumar was picked for the pageant campus princess in the year 2016, sub pageant of Miss Diva, where Kumar received the titles – Miss Ramp walk and Miss Multimedia.
- At the age of twenty, Youtuber Sejal Kumar stumbled upon 18-year-old Bethany Mota’s fashion lifestyle videos and became inspired to do the same.
- Subsequently, she too created a channel on YouTube.
- Sejal uploaded her first video “Summer Style Turkey” while she was on her internship in Turkey.
- At that time, Sejal did not want to be a full-time YouTuber but as Sejal gained popularity, Sejal chose to skip the college placements and become a full-time YouTuber.
More Facts About Her
- Sejal is passionate about dogs.
- YouTuber Sejal Kumar has featured on the cover of the “Glittering India” Magazine.
- Kumar shared in an interview that Sejal had some weird eating habits. Sejal only likes to eat homemade food and avoids having fast food, popcorns, or fizzy drinks.
- Kumar likes to sleep early at night and can’t stay awake beyond 10 pm.
- In childhood, Kumar was an introvert and used to accompany her mother wherever she went.
- YouTuber Kumar actively updates her social media accounts. Sejal has more than 1.31M subscribers on YouTube, 882k followers on Instagram, and 204K Followers likes on her Facebook page.
- Kumar received an official invitation to be a part of the YouTube FanFest show (an event organized by YouTube to celebrate and promote YouTube’s biggest stars around the world).
- In the year 2019, Kumar was a part of UNICEF’s initiative for convention rights of the child.
- In the year 2020, YouTube created a project for girl’s education in association with the Obama Foundation, and Kumar was chosen as its Indian ambassador.
- YouTuber Kumar has made more than 600 videos until now (in the year 2020), and each of her videos is different from the other.
- Kumar creates content based on lifestyle, skits, fashion, dance, and music.
- Sejal has been featured in an advertisement for Airtel.
- Sejal Kumar was also acted in an episode of a web series “Sofa So Good” with Uncommonsense Films.
- In the year 2018, Kumar appeared in the web series’ “Engineering Girls,” “FilterCopy Talkies,” and “Toxic.”
- Sejal Kumar has also begun her own clothing range in collaboration with StalkBuyLove.
- Kumar has also sung a track titled “Aisi Hun.”
- She is a huge fan of Virat Kohli.
- Currently, she got 1.31m subscribers on her Youtube channel.
- Her favorite actors are Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh.