Sayaji Shinde is an Indian actor and Producer. who has worked in Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, English, Gujarati, Hindi films, and many Marathi Plays? Shinde was born on 13th January 1959 in Village Vele-Kamthi, Satara, Maharashtra,. He is 61 years old as in 2020. His Zodiac is Capricorn. He completed his education from the ‘Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science (KIIT), Satara, Maharashtra, then went to ‘Shivaji University,’ Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. He likes to Reading Books.
Biography & Wiki
|Sayaji Shinde Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Sayaji Shinde|
|Debut||Marathi Film-Aai (1995)
Hindi Film-Disha (1990)
Tamil Film-Bharathi (2000)
Telugu Film-Tagore (2003)
Malayalam Film-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (2010)
Kannada Film-Srimathi (2011)
|Language Known||Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada & English|
|Date Of Birth||13 January 1959|
|Age (as in 2020)||61 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Vele-Kamthi, Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Sayaji Shinde Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||170 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Sayaji Shinde Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Collage/University||Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science (KIIT), Satara, Maharashtra, India
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Singer||Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar|
|Favorite Food||Vada-Pav, Biryani|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket, Football|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Himachal Pradesh, London|
|Salary (approx)||INR 14 lakhs/Movie|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Sayaji Shinde has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 65 Kg (143 lbs). Sayaji Shinde always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Dark Brown Eyes.
Family Background & Relationship
He comes to the family of Farmer. Sayaji Shinde is got married to ‘Vandana Shinde.’ He has a son named ‘Siddharth Shinde,’ and also has a daughter as well.
When Shinde was in college, he started working as a night watchman. He got interested in acting during his college time, then he joined theatre and acted in several Marathi plays. After getting noticed by his marvelous performance, he started getting film offers and made his acting debut in many languages like: in Marathi with ‘Aai’ (1995), in Hindi with ‘Disha’in (1990),‘Bharathi’ in (2000), ‘Tagore’ in (2003), ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ in (2010), ‘Srimathi’ in (2011). In 1999, He rose to prominence after his performance in the famous Bollywood film ‘Shool’ as Baccha Yadav. Later, he became a consistent figure in Bollywood Industry and some of his famous films include Aamdani Atthani Kharcha Rupaiyaa, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Sarkar Raj, and Sanju, etc. He worked in more than 80 films in different languages, and famous for playing negative roles most of the time.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Sayaji Shinde and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Sayaji Shinde at Instagram-@sayaji_shinde
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Sayaji Shinde was born into a peasant family in a small village near Satara, Maharashtra.
- He started his career in 1974 as a salary of Rs. 165 / month.
- He started his acting career in 1978 with one acting like Marathi’s small role.
- His first film as an actor was a 1995 Marathi film “Aai”.
- His role in Gostha Chota Dongra Ewadhi as the Minister of Agriculture is still remembered by the people.
- He got introduced to Bollywood by Manoj Bajpayee after seeing an article on Sayaji Shinde in Times of India.
- His performance in “School” still makes you dumb.
- Before appearing in films, he used to read a drama book every day to make it into different roles, and he would complete a book in a single day.
- Meanwhile, his interest began with a book called Natya Shastra of Bharat Muni, which he bought at a railway station for 22 rupees.
- He worked for Kurla Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai for 17 years. As a clerk. And became the brand ambassador of the same bank.
- He does his dubbing in various languages.
- Telugu viewers still feel that he is a Telugu actor to seeing his fluency in Telugu.
- He acted in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Bhojpuri. Languages.
- He was awarded the Tamilnadu State Award for his efforts in acting Tamil films.
- And he was also nominated for the Filmfare Best Villain Award in 2000.\
- His good quality of expression in acting, Goosebumps dialogue delivery makes us proud to say.