Sadia Khateeb is a well-known Indian actress and model, who works predominately in Hindi films. She made her acting debut in 2020 with the film titled “Shikara”, directed by producer, editor, screenwriter, lyricist, and actor Vidhu Vinod Chopra, for which Sadia received a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut nomination. Sadia is very active on social media and always shares her beautiful images and videos on her Instagram account, where she has more than 152k followers.
Sadia Khateeb was born on 18 September 1997 (Thursday) in Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir, India, and brought up in Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir. Sadia was born into a middle-class Muslim family to her father Aylas Khateeb and her mother Shahida Khateeb. Her father died in early 2021 and her mother is a homemaker. She also has a brother named Atif Khateeb, who is younger than her, and an elder sister named Rumysa Khateeb.
Talking about her love life, Indian actress and model Sadia Khateeb has not married yet and is currently single, let us tell you that she has not made any mention of her boyfriend yet. Sadia did her schooling in a private school in Bhaderwah, and after completing her schooling, she went to attend the GCET (Government College of Engineering and Technology), Kainkh, Jammu & Kashmir, and from there she completed her engineering.
Sadia Khateeb Bio
|Real Name||Sadia Khateeb|
|Debut||Film: Shikara as Shanti (2020)|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||18 September 1997 (Thursday)|
|Age (As of 2023)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|School||Private School in Bhaderwah|
|College/University||GCET (Government College of Engineering and Technology), Kainkh, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Education Qualification||Engineering at GCET (Government College of Engineering and Technology), Kainkh, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Traveling, Dancing, Listening To Music, Reading books|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm|
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
Family & Boyfriend
|Sister||Rumysa Khateeb (Elder)|
|Brother||Atif Khateeb (Younger)|
Social Media Info
If you Like Sadia Khateeb and want to know more about her, You can follow her on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Sadia Khateeb Instagram: @sadiaakhateeb
Sadia Khateeb Twitter: @sadiakhateeb
Sadia Khateeb made her acting debut as a lead actress in the film named “Shikara”, which was released on 7 February 2020, in which Sadia played the role of Shanti, a medical student in Jammu and Kashmir. In the film, Sadia was married to a Kashmiri Pandit professor. The film depicts the love story of Kashmiri Pandit couple Shiv Kumar Dhar and Shanti Sapru Dhar during the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits from the Kashmir Valley in the 1990s. Soon after the film’s release, her performance in the film was widely appreciated; However, the film failed at the box office.
In June 2022, Sadia was cast in a film titled “Raksha Bandhan”, a comedy-drama film. The main characters in the film were Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar. The story of the film was based on the love and sacrifice of a brother towards his four sisters. The actress acted as the character of Akshay Kumar’s sister in the film along with other actors Sahejmeen Kaur, Deepika Khanna, Sadia Khateeb, and Smrithi Srikanth.
Some Interesting Facts About Sadia Khateeb
- Sadia Khateeb was born and grew up in Jammu & Kashmir, India.
- Reportedly, in the year 2017, Sadia Khateeb was picked for the lead role in the film titled “Shikara” when Sadia was 20 years old. In the year 2017, Sadia received a call from a director from Mumbai, Maharashtra named Indu Sharma, and a few weeks later, Indian director Vidhu Vinod Chopra announced that Sadia would play the lead character of ‘Shanti’ in the movie “Shikara” with Aadil Khan.
- After the declaration of the results of the board examination in Jammu and Kashmir, Sadia Khateeb has reached the 10th position in the 12th standard.
- According to some media references, actress and model, Sadia and her co-star Adil Khan remained offline on multiple social media platforms for 3 years from 2017 to 2020 during the shooting of the film “Shikara”, until its release.
- In her spare time, Sadia enjoys reading books and horse riding.
- According to the actress, Sadia was first approached by someone from the Bollywood film industry in Mumbai, Maharashtra to cast her in Imtiaz Ali’s film ‘Laila Majnu’, but Sadia turned down the offer as Sadia did not believe it.
- Sadia Khateeb is quite active on multiple social media platforms and has more than 152k people following her on Instagram. The actress regularly posts her pictures and videos on social media platforms.
- She is an avid animal lover and actress Sadia has a pet dog; However, Sadia is fond of cats, and Sadia frequently shares pictures of her pets on social media platforms.
- Talking to the media, the actress stated that she was a bit choosy in the selection of movies. She told that being an outsider she should choose the movie carefully. She spoke,
- “I want to be choosy. Today if a film script comes to me, I have to think ten times because I cannot do anything. I was told by close friends that ‘you will be remembered for your last film, so be wise in whatever you are going to choose’, because no one will remember that I did well in ‘Shikara’. Whatever you choose, it should be equal to or better than your previous film.”
- Khateeb is very fond of traveling.
- Sadia does yoga and exercises daily to stay fit.