Rukmini Maitra is an Indian model and actress, who works predominantly in the Bengali and Hindi film industry. After having established herself in the world of glamour, Rukmini made her debut in the movie, in the year 2017. Rukmini played in five movies with Dev. Her latest movie is “Switzerland”. Rukmini had her Bollywood debut alongside Vidyut Jammwal in the 2021 movie Sanak. Rukmini is very active on social media and keeps sharing her bold, travel, life events images and video on her Instagram account, where Rukmini has 1.1 million followers. The actress has done for several regional, national and international brands and magazines.
Rukmini Maitra was born and grown in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She did her schooling at Carmel Convent School, Kolkata and after finishing her schooling Rukmini went to Loreto College, Kolkata to complete her graduation. Thereafter, she joined the IIM Kozhikode, Calicut, Kerala, where she completed her degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management. Rukmini began modelling her career when Rukmini was just 13 years old. Rukmini had just written her class VIII class exams when Rukmini bagged her first modelling assignment.
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Rukmini Maitra|
|Debut||Bengali Film- Chaamp, as ‘Jaya Sanyal’, In the year 2017
Hindi Film-Sanak, as Anshika Maitra, In the year 2021
|Language Known||Hindi, Bengali & English|
|Date Of Birth||27 June 1991 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening To Music, Dancing, Watching Movies & TV Shows, Doing Yoga, Shopping|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||177 cm|
|In Meters||1.77 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 9″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-27-33|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Late. Soumyendra Nath Maitra|
|Brother||Rahul Maitra (Elder)|
|Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Dev Adhikari (Rumored)|
|Education Qualification School and College|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Kolkata|
|College/University||Loreto College, Kolkata
IIM Kozhikode, Calicut, Kerala
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management|
|Favourite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Holiday Destination||New York|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Rukmini Maitra has a Stunning figure and she is 177 cm tall which is 5 feet 9 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Rukmini Maitra is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-27-33 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background, Boyfriend, and Relationship
Rukmini Maitra was born on 27 June 1991 (Thursday) in Kolkata, West Bengal, India into a modest Hindu family. As of 2021, Rukmini is 30 years old and Rukmini’s zodiac sign is Cancer. Rukmini’s father’s name is Late Soumyendra Nath Maitra, who was an Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) Gold Medalist and Rukmini’s mother’s name is Madhumita Maitra, who is a housewife. Rukmini’s grandfather’s name is BN Maitra, who was eminent Chief Justice. Rukmini also has a brother named Rahul Maitra, who is older than her. Rukmini Maitra shares a great bond with her niece Amira Maitra.
Talking about Rukmini’s love life and marital status, currently, Rukmini is unmarried and not dating anyone but the rumours claim that she is in a relationship with actor Dev Adhikari as the interesting thing is that Rukmini’s alleged boyfriend Dev Adhikari has inscribed Rukmini’s name on his right wrist, but in an interview, she clarified the rumour by saying that “Rukminiis not in a relationship with Dev Adhikari and they both are just good friends”. Maitra met Dev Adhikari for the first time when Maitra was in her tenth class.
Rukmini Maitra began her modelling career at the age of just thirteen. Rukmini has modelled for numerous national, regional and international brands and magazines such as Lux (Developed by Unilever), Emami, Titan, Reliance, Lakmé, Vodafone, Sunsilk, Parachute, Tata Tea, Rado, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Bhima Jewellers, Azva, Femina, Royal Stag, PC Chandra Jewellers, ITC, Senco Gold, Spencer’s, Fiama Di Wills, Big Bazar Fb, and has also modelled for eminent fashion designers such as Dev r Nil, Masaba Gupta, Anita Dongre Suneet Varma, and Anju Modi, and several others.
The actress debuted on the silver screen with the Bengali movie named Champ alongside Bengali actor Dev Adhikari, which was released on 23rd June 2017 (Friday). The movie was directed by Raj Chakraborty. It is based on boxing, a subject that is being explored in Bengali cinema for the first time.
Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Rukmini Maitra was born into a modest Hindu family in Kolkata.
- Rukmini’s grandfather’s name is BN Maitra, who was eminent Chief Justice.
- Maitra began her career as a model when Maitra was just 13 years old.
- In her school days, the actress desired to be a lawyer.
- Rukmini has modelled several national, international and regional, brands such as ‘Reliance,’ ‘Lakme,’ ‘Vodafone,’ ‘Sunsilk,’ ‘Fiama Di Wills,’ ‘Big Bazaar FB’ and ‘Emami’.
- She has starred on the covers of magazines such as “Femina Bangla,” “Sananda Magazine,” and “Beauty Magazine.”
- The actress has walked the ramp for fashion shows such as “Bengal Fashion Week” and “Shaadi By Marriott”.
- Rukmini has also walked the ramp for several famous fashion designers such as “Suneet Varma,” “Masaba Gupta,” “Anita Dongre”, “Anju Modi” and “Dev r Nil”.
More Facts About Her
- Rukmini made her acting debut in the year 2017 with the Bengali movie named “Chaamp.”
- Thereafter, Rukmini performed in Bengali movies such as “Cockpit,” “Kabir,” “Kidnap,” and “Password.”
- Rukmini Maitra shares a great bond with her niece, Amira and Rukmini keep posting images with Amira on her Instagram account.
- The actress is rumoured to be in a relationship with the Bengali actor, producer, singer, film writer and more recently, a politician, Dev.
- Adhikari. Maitra met Dev Adhikari for the first time when Maitra was in her tenth class.
- In an interview, Rukmini disclosed that Rukmini was suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Rukmini was once asked in an interview if Rukmini had got a tattoo done for her rumoured lover Dev Adhikari, Rukmini explained that she got the tattoo done in relation to God, as translated into English means ‘Dev’ ‘God’.
- Interestingly, Rukmini’s alleged lover Dev has also inscribed Rukmini’s name on her right wrist.
- Rukmini revealed during an interview that Rukmini was offered the lead character in the Bollywood movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”.
- Though Rukmini declined the proposal as Rukmini was in class XI at that time, and education was her priority.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Rukmini Maitra and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Rukmini Maitra at Instagram-@rukminimaitra