Biography & Wiki
|Rashmi Desai Age, Biography & Wiki
||Actress, Model, Dancer
||Assamese = Kanyadan, Bollywood = Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke, Gujrati = Superstar Bhojpuri = Balma Bada Nadaan, TV = Raavan
||Hindi, English, Bhojpuri & Gujrati
|Date Of Birth
||13 February 1986
|Age (as in 2020)
||Nagaon, Assam, India
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign
|Rashmi Desai Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres
|Height In Meters
|Height in Inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
|Figure Measurement (approx)
||Nandish Sandhu (Divorced)
|Rashmi Desai Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status
||Nandish Sandhu, Laksh Lalwani, Arhaan Khan, Siddharth Shukla
|Education and School, College
||JB Khot Primary School, Borivali East, Mumbai
||Narsee Monjee College Of Commerce And Economics
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike
||Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt
||5 A Classic
||Moter India, Andaz Apna Apna, Hum Saath Saath Hain
||Dancing, Driving, Travelling, Swimming, Watching News Channels
|Favorite Holiday Destination
|Net Worth (approx)
Rashmi Desai has a Stunning figure and she is 160 cm tall which is 5 feet 3 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 58 kg. Rashmi Desai is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 35–27–35 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Rashmi Desai is from Gujarat. She was born on 13 February 1986 in Nagaon, Assam. Her real name is Divya Desai. Rashmi’s father’s name was Ajay Desai and her mother’s name was Rasila Desai. Her father died in her childhood. Rashmi’s mother is a teacher by profession. Apart from her in the family, she also has a younger brother Gaurav Desai.
Rashmi Desai married her co-star Nandish Sandhu on February 12, 2012, of her famous serial Uttran, but the marriage was not successful and she was divorced in 2015 after three years. This couple also has a daughter named ‘Manya‘.
Rashmi Desai started her career with B grade films at the age of just 16. She made her debut in films with the Assamese film Kanyadaan, in which she appeared in a small role. After which she appeared in many Hindi, Bhojpuri, and Tamil films.
Rashmi got her first breakthrough on television from the Raavan serial aired on Zee TV. After which in 2008, she worked in a famous serial called Uttran, in which her character Tapasya is known as an important character. She worked in this serial for four years. With this show, she became one of the top actresses in the television world. In 2012, she left the serial. After this show, she has been seen Ssshhh…. Phir Koi Hai, Comedy Circus Mahasangram, Zara Nach Ke Dikha, Crime Patrol, Big Money, Kitchen Champion Season 2, Comedy Ka Maha Mukabala, Dil Se Dil Se Tak and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Rashmi Desai is an actor as well as a very good dancer, so she also participated in many dance reality shows including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Nach Baliye 7. Rashmi was seen with her husband Nandish in the Nach Baliye 7 reality show. In Nach Baliye 7, both Rashmi and her husband were chosen as finalists, their pair became very famous.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Rashmi Desai and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Rashmi Desai at Instagram-@imrashamidesai
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Rashmi Desai was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She entered the acting world at the age of 19.
- Rashmi has trained in Kathak and Bharatanatyam classical dance.
- Before appearing on television, she worked in B grade films.
- Rashmi has done Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Bhojpuri. In Bhojpuri, he acted in films called Balma Bada Naadan, Kab Hoee Gawana Hamar.
- She started her TV career with the TV show ‘Raavan‘. After this, she worked in the show ‘Meet Mila De Rabba’.
- On television, Rashmi got the fame from the 2009 show ‘Uttran‘. During this show, she fell in love with her co-star Nandish. In 2012, she married Nandish.
- In 2013, Nandish and Rashmi had a daughter Manya.
- She accused her husband Nandish of assault and got divorced in 2015.
- In the year 2019, she participated in the reality show Bigg Boss which was hosted by Salman Khan.
- Rashmi is an animal lover, she has a pet dog orio.