Ranbir Kapoor is a prominent actor & producer in Hindi films and also a businessman. Ranbir’s career in Bollywood films has been successful and Ranbir is one of the most prevalent actors in India. Actor Ranbir is also included in the list of highest-paid actors.
Ranbir has also gained several awards including 5 Filmfare Awards. He has played incredible characters in numerous films till now. He is very popular among the girls. Apart from Ranbir’s professional life, Ranbir remembers the headlines of the newspapers because of his personal life as well.
Ranbir Kapoor was born on 28 September 1982 (Tuesday) in Mumbai as the second child of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh. His father Rishi Kapoor and his mother Neetu Kapoor have been famous actors and actresses in Hindi films.
Ranbir has an elder sister Riddhima Kapoor who is married to a businessman. Ranbir had a grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor, a grandfather Raj Kapoor, a middle grandfather Shammi Kapoor and a younger grandfather Shashi Kapoor.
Ranbir’s elder father is Randhir Kapoor and his cousins are Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. Almost everyone in his family is associated with films in one way or the other.
Ranbir Kapoor’s mind ran towards films since childhood and in childhood, Ranbir often used to go on shooting with his father. Ranbir studied at Bombay Scottish School and he is fond of playing football since childhood.
Ranbir has graduated in Commerce and Economics from HIR College, Mumbai. He has also done a course in filmmaking in New York and Ranbir has also worked in many theaters there. Ranbir also assisted in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Black in the year 2005.
Ranbir Kapoor Girlfriends
Avantika Mallik (Ranbir Kapoor & Avantika Mallik)
Ranbir Kapoor dated Avantika Malik in his college time. Bollywood actor Imran Khan is the husband of Avantika Malik.
Ranbir Kapoor grew close on the sets of “Just Mohabbat” but their relationship did not last long and Avantika later tied the knot with actor Imran Khan.
Ranbir Kapoor & Sonam Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor’s affair has also been with Sonam Kapoor the actress of his first film, both of them was seen roaming together secretly, although both kept silent in front of the media about their affair. Ranbir Kapoor’s relationship with Sonam Kapoor did not last long and after a few months the two parted ways.
Deepika Padukone (Ranbir & Deepika Padukone)
Hardly anyone knows about the relationship between Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor dated actress Deepika Padukone for a long time. According to media reports, Ranbir Kapoor had a relationship with Deepika Padukone from 2007 to 2009. When Deepika was in a relationship with Ranbir, she got Ranbir’s name RK tattooed on the back of her neck.
Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif
Both Katrina and Ranbir were in a very serious relationship, their relationship lasted for about 4 years, there was news in the media about both of them that they are going to get married very soon. According to reports, Ranbir’s family had started talking about marriage with Katrina, but before that, the news of their breakup came.
Marriage of Ranbir Kapoor (Ranbir Kapoor’s Wife)
Ranbir Kapoor was seen dating Alia Bhatt for the last few years, after which the closeness between the two started increasing.
After this, both of them took their relationship forward and got married on 14 April 2022 with full Hindu rituals, both have a daughter named Raha, who was born on 6th November 2022 (Sunday).
Ranbir Kapoor Bio
|Full Name||Ranbir Raj Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Businessman|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||28 September 1982 (Tuesday)|
|Age||41 Years (As of 2023)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film (Actor)– Saawariya (2007)|
Film (Producer)-Jagga Jasoos (2017)
|Address||Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai (56 KrishnaRaj, Pali Hill, Bandra [W], Mumbai – 400050)|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes- Spending Time With Family, Friends, and Dogs, Watching Movies, Playing on Xbox and Playstation, Playing Football, Randomly Staring at the Ceiling|
Dislikes- Tendli, Rudeness, and Negging Others
2008: Best Male Debut for Saawariya
2010: Best Actor (Critics) for Wake Up Sid, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year
2012: Best Actor for Rockstar, Best Actor (Critics) for Rockstar
2013: Best Actor for Barfi!
2007: Sabsey Favourite Naya Hero for Saawariya at Star’s Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards
2013: Screen Award for Best Actor (Popular Choice) for Barfi!
Note: Along with these, Ranbir has many other awards, honors, and achievements to his name.
|Controversies||• In his younger days, when Ranbir was partying in a pub, Ranbir met Salman Khan there and they had an altercation during the party, during which Salman Khan slapped him.|
• Ranbir attracted controversy when Ranbir revealed that Ranbir was asked to “Get Lost” by Natalie Portman. Actor Ranbir saw her in Tribeca, a film festival, where she was busy on the phone and crying, he quickly cut her off and said “I love your..” and before he could say it, she said, “Get lost “.
Ranbir Kapoor’s Physical Attribute
|Height||183 (in centimeters)|
1.83 (in meters)
6′ 0″ (in feet & inches)
|Weight||75 (in kilograms)|
165 lbs (in pounds)
|Body Measurements||Chest- 42 Inches|
Waist- 32 Inches
Biceps- 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Ranbir Kapoor Family, Girlfriends & Wife
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nandita Mahtani (Fashion Designer)|
Avantika Malik (Actor, Imran Khan’s Wife)
Sonam Kapoor (Actress)
Deepika Padukone (Actress)
Katrina Kaif (Actress)
Alia Bhatt (Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||Alia Bhatt (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||14 April 2022 (Thursday)|
|Marriage Place||Vastu Building in Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Daughter||Raha (Born on 6 November 2022, Sunday)|
|Father||Rishi Kapoor (Actor)|
|Mother||Neetu Singh (Actress)|
|Grandfather||Raj Kapoor (Actor)|
|Paternal Uncle||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Paternal Aunt||Babita Shivdasani (Actress)|
|Sister||Riddhima Kapoor Sahani|
|Cousin Sisters||Karishma Kapoor (Actress), Kareena Kapoor (Actress)|
Ranbir Kapoor Car Collection
|Cars Collection||Audi A8, Audi R8, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz G63|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
|Salary (approx.)||$2.68 million (INR 20 crore/film)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$45 Million (INR 345 crore)|
Social Media Info
If you Like Ranbir Kapoor and want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Ranbir Kapoor Instagram: @ranbir_kapoooor
Ranbir Kapoor Twitter: Not Available
Even before starting his career in Hindi films, Ranbir Kapoor worked in two short films, the first of which was ‘Bharat 1964’ and the second film was ‘Junoon Se Pyar’, in these films Ranbir learned the nuances of acting.
In 1999, Ranbir Kapoor went to America and worked as an assistant with his father in the shooting of his father Rishi Kapoor’s directorial debut ‘Aa Ab Laut Chalen’.
Saawariya, which was released in 2007, was Ranbir Kapoor’s first film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, but the film proved unsuccessful.
Ranbir Kapoor’s second film “Bachna Ae Haseeno” was released in 2008, it is a romantic comedy film.
Which proved to be a big hit film at the box office, the film proved to be a super hit by earning record-breaking records at the box office. Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani with Katrina Kaif proved to be a successful film in 2009.
The film “Rockstar” released in 2011 was a super hit. In the 2012 film Barfi opposite Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir played the role of a deaf and dumb youth film “Barfi” which proved to be the biggest hit of the year.
In 2013, the film “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” directed by Ayan Mukerji was released, this film also proved to be a milestone in his career. Another film “Besharam” released in 2013 itself, this film was average. In 2016, Ranbir’s other superhit film “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” came, and this film got a lot of success.
In 2017, his film “Jagga Jasoos” came which had an average performance. In 2018, he played the role of Sanjay Dutt in director Rajkumar Hirani’s biopic “Sanju”, which was one of the highest-grossing films of the year, earning more than Rs 586 crore.
Ranbir Kapoor’s film “Shamshera”, which is returning to the silver screen in 2022 after a long wait of almost four years, has been released after a delay of about two and a half years due to Corona. But sadly the film could not succeed due to a weak script, screenplay, and dialogues.
Last year in 2022, his film Brahmastra was released, directed by Ayan Mukerji. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Mouni Roy, and well-known South actor Nagarjuna in lead roles. Most recently, in March 2023, the film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar starring Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor has been released.
Upcoming Movies of Ranbir Kapoor
- Brahmastra-2 Directed by Ayan Mukerji
- Andaz Apna Apna 2. Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi
- Devil Directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga
- Animal Directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga
Some Interesting Facts About Ranbir Kapoor
- Before Saawariya in 2005, Ranbir Kapoor worked as an assistant to director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on the film “Black” starring Amitabh Bachchan, and Rani Mukerji.
- According to reports, many girls came into Ranbir Kapoor’s life. He also had a serious relationship with two big Bollywood actresses, Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone.
- But everything ended with time. Alia Bhatt came into Ranbir’s life with whom he married in the year 2022. Ranbir Kapoor’s first film with Alia Bhatt is Brahmastra.
- Ranbir Kapoor is a member of the fourth generation in the acting line of the Kapoor family.
- Very few people know that Ranbir Kapoor’s full name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor, which is named after his grandfather Raj Kapoor.
- Ranbir Kapoor himself admitted in one of his interviews that he used to use drugs during his college days.
- Football has been a passion of Ranbir Kapoor, he is a very good football player and has played football up to the district level.
- “Lionel Messi” is Ranbir’s favorite football player.
- Ranbir Kapoor is the co-owner of the Indian Super League football (ISL) team “Mumbai City FC”.
- Actor Sanjay Dutt gifted a red colored Harley Davidson motorcycle to Ranbir on his 30th birthday.
- Ranbir Kapoor was voted the “Sexiest Asian Man” in a 2010 poll by Eastern Eye magazine.
- Ranbir Kapoor was listed by People magazine as the “Sexiest Man Alive” in India in 2009.
Ranbir Kapoor acted in a short film by Zoya Akhtar in 2012, which was based on the subject of creating awareness about breast cancer.
- The famous Forbes Magazine included Ranbir Kapoor in the Top 20 of India’s 100 Celebrities in 2012 and 2013. This list of Forbes magazine is made based on the income and popularity of famous personalities of the country.
- At the time of the attack on New York’s World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, Ranbir Kapoor was very close to that place.
- Ranbir Kapoor’s mother Neetu Singh used to give Ranbir 1500 rupees every day for pocket money during college days.
- Ranbir’s father Rishi Kapoor is his idol and one of his favorite actors.
- Ranbir Kapoor is also a ‘foodie’ like other members of the Kapoor family, he likes both veg and non-veg dishes.
- Ranbir Kapoor still has a scar on his cheek, which was inflicted by slipping and falling in the bathroom in his childhood.
- Ranbir has a disease called Nasal Deviated Septum, due to which he eats fast and speaks quickly.
- Like some successful actors, Ranbir Kapoor takes a share of the earnings from the film instead of taking the fees.
2 thoughts on “Ranbir Kapoor, Wiki, Age, Girlfriends, Wife, Bio & More”
Comments are closed.