Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was one of the most famous Indian billionaire businessmen, a stock trader, and an investor who was called the King of the Stock Market and also nicknamed India’s Warren Buffet. He became the headline of the Indian News Industry after he passed away on the 14th of August 2022 at the age of 62.
The news industry was covered by the death of the multi-billionaire businessman which shocked everyone. According to the reports, he died after suffering from chronic kidney disease.
He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on the 5th of July in the year 1960. He completed studies at Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai and also at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He was a B.Com graduate and also a chartered accountant. He was very much interested in stock trading and investment since childhood. He was a married man and got married to Rekha Jhunjhunwala on the 22nd of February in the year 1987.
He had two sons whose names are Aryaman Jhunjhunwala and Aryaveer Jhunjhunwala. He has a daughter whose name is Nishtha Jhunjhunwala. He has one elder brother whose name is Rajesh Jhunjhunwala.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Bio
|Real Name||Rakesh Jhunjhunwala|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1960|
|Age (in years)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father: Radheshyamji Jhunjhunwala|
Mother: Urmila Jhunjhunwala
|Siblings||Brother: Rajesh Jhunjhunwala|
Sister: Sudha Gupta
|Children||Aryaman Jhunjhunwala, Aryaveer Jhunjhunwala|
|Height||5’6″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.68 m (in meters)
168 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||187 Ibs (in Pounds)|
85 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Hair Colour||Salt Pepper|
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Private School in Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College of Economics, Mumbai|
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
|Graduate in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Post Graduate in Charted Accountant (CA)|
Social Media Info
He was very active across all social media platforms and interacts with his fans on a regular basis. He keeps posting photos and videos about his personal and professional life on a regular basis. Fans can connect with him on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Instagram- @rakeshjhunjhunwala_
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Twitter- @JhunJhunwala_R
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
- Due to his knowledge, experience, and income in the stock market he was referred to as The Big Bull, The king of Dalal Street, and also Indian Warren buffet.
- He was in news in the year 2022 when SEBI investigated him for Enlist Insider Trading in the shares of Aptech company and he was also issued a Show Cause notice.
- Talking about his properties, he has a 4500 square feet duplex in South Mumbai’s Malabar hills worth rupees 30 crores.
- He also had an 18,000 square feet holiday home in Lonavala comprising 7 bedrooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a gym, and a disco.
- His total net worth was approximately 3 billion dollars in the year 2022.