In today’s time, there are only a few young politicians in the country who would have joined politics on their strength. Raghav Chadha is also one such leader who has earned his name on the strength of his hard work and work. He brought his name to heights at a young age, today he has made a special identity as the National Spokesperson (National Spokesperson) of the Aam Aadmi Party. Raghav Chadha is a well-renowned Indian politician and a member of the A.A.P. (Aam Aadmi Party). Currently, Raghav Chadha is the Vice President of the Delhi Jal Board and MLA from Rajendra Nagar Assembly Constituency in Delhi.
Raghav Chadha was born on 11th November 1988 (Friday) in New Delhi. Raghav’s father’s name is Sunil Chadha and Raghav’s mother’s name is Alka Chadha. He did his early studies at Modern School in Delhi, after which he graduated from Venkateswara College, South Campus of Delhi University. Thereafter he studied Chartered Accountancy at the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, after which Raghav went to the ‘London School of Economics for the EMBA certification course. In his early career, he worked as a Chartered Accountant with accountancy firms including Deloitte and Grant Thornton.
Recently, Aam Aadmi Party’s Rajya Sabha MP from Punjab, Raghav Chadha came into the limelight when the news of his marriage and dating started doing the rounds on social media. It was said in these reports that Raghav Chadha and Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra are dating each other. The images of both went very viral on social media. According to media reports, both AAP MPs Raghav Chadha and Parineeti Chopra were stopped secretly in the presence of special family members. However, Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha are not in any hurry regarding marriage.
Raghav Chadha Bio
|Real Name||Raghav Chadha|
|Profession||Politician, Charactered Accounted|
|Political Party||Aam Aaadmi Party (AAP)|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||11 November 1988 (Friday)|
|Age||35 Years (As of 2023)|
|Address||473, Block Double Storey, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 11060|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Playing Cricket and Badminton, Traveling, Reading|
|Height (approx.)||175 (in centimeters)|
1.75 (in meters)
5′ 9″ (in feet & inches)
|Weight (approx.)||70 (in kilograms)|
154 lbs (in pounds)
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 32 Inches
Biceps- 12 Inches
Family & Girlfriend, Wife
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Parineeti Chopra (Actress)|
|Wife/Spouse||Parineeti Chopra (Actress)|
|School||Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|College/University||• Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University (did one year of graduation)|
• London School of Economics
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
|Education Qualification||• Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Delhi in 2009|
• Chartered Account from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi in 2011
Style Quotient & Money Factor
|Car Collection||Maruti Swift Dzire; 2009 (DL2CAK6202)|
|Assets/Properties||• Bank Deposits: Rs. 3.95 Lakh|
• Bonds & Shares: Rs. 4.74 Lakh
• Motor Vehicle: Rs. Rs. 1.32 Lakh (Maruti Swift Dzire 2009)
• Jewellery: Rs. 3 Lakh (75 gm Gold Jewellery)
|Salary (approx.)||INR 2.10 Lakhs|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 50 Lakhs (As of 2023)|
Social Media Info
If you Like Raghav Chadha and want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Raghav Chadha Instagram: @raghavchadha88
Raghav Chadha Twitter: @raghav_chadha
Chadha was appointed the national treasurer of AAP in 2015. In April 2018, the then Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh terminated his appointment as an advisor to Sisodia along with nine other advisors. In 2019, he contested the Lok Sabha elections from the South Delhi parliamentary constituency and lost to BJP candidate Ramesh Bidhuri. In February 2020, he contested the Delhi Assembly elections from Rajendra Nagar and won against BJP candidate RP Singh. After the elections, he was appointed as the Vice-Chairman of the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) and assigned to the Water Department in the Government of Delhi.
In the elections of Punjab, Raghav Chadha played a very important role in making the Aam Aadmi Party win with huge votes based on his tremendous leadership skills. Raghav Chadda has played the role of State President in the Punjab Legislative Assembly, seeing his ability, he has been considered a very big leader in the times to come.
Some Interesting Facts About Raghav Chadha
- Raghav Chadha was given the charge of South Delhi in the year 2018. After which, in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, the Aam Aadmi Party declared him as its candidate for South Delhi. However, he lost to BJP leader Ramesh Bidhuri by about two lakh votes.
- During the 2020 Delhi Assembly elections, the Aam Aadmi Party fielded Raghav Chadha from the Rajendra Nagar seat. Raghav Chadha reached the assembly for the first time by defeating BJP leader RP Singh by more than 20 thousand votes. After this, he was appointed as the Vice President of the Delhi Jal Board.
- In 2016, Ravagh Chadha became an advisor to Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia in drafting Delhi’s budget. During this, he took a salary of only one rupee per month.
- Raghav also worked as a financial advisor to the central government but his appointment was canceled by the Ministry of Home Affairs in April 2018, after which Raghav Chadha returned his two-and-a-half-month salary of Rs 2.5 to the Centre. Raghav Chadha came into the limelight after this incident.
- 33-year-old Ravagh Chadha has received the Stylish Politician of the Year-2021 award. During a program, BJP leader Maneka Gandhi gave him this award.
- Aam Aadmi Party youth leader Raghav Chadha likes to play badminton, he played badminton till the state level. His favorite players include Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara.
- Along with this, he has been honored with the Young and Inspirational Leader by the Haryana Governor.
- He has been the chairman of the Committee for Peace and Harmony, which called a representative of Facebook India for discussion on 18 November 2021.