Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian model, television actor, and fitness instructor. Apart from all this, he is also a motivational speaker and athlete. He is essentially known for his work on the small screen. People like Pratik’s fitness and his personality very much. Pratik, who started his career with modeling, has made his mark today among the people. He has been a part of reality shows like ‘Love School 3’ and ‘Ace of Space’. Not only this, but he has also worked in Ekta Kapoor’s web series Bebaakee. He is very fond of getting tattoos and has got many tattoos done on his body. Currently, Pratik Sehajpal is in the news for his big entry in Bigg Boss OTT hosted by Karan Johar. As soon as he entered Big Boss, a fight started with Divya Aggarwal and Shamita Shetty, seeing which the audience is getting a lot of entertainment.
Pratik Sehajpal did his early schooling at Delhi Public School, New Delhi. After that, he joined Amity Law School, Delhi for further studies, from where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in law. He has been passionate about fitness and bodybuilding since childhood and has always wanted to make a career as a fitness trainer and nutritionist.
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Pratik Sehajpal|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Fitness Trainer, Athlete, Motivational Speaker|
|Popular For||Participation in ‘MTV Love School’ Season 3|
|Debut||TV-MTV Love School Season 3, In the year 2018|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||12th May 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||175 cm|
|in Meters||1.75 m|
|in Feet & Inches||5′ 9″|
|Weight in Kilograms||72 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||158 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-41
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Shailja Sehajpal (Homemaker)|
|Sister||Prerna Sehajpal (Makeup Artist)|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|College/University||Amity Law School, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Law Graduate|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Color||Black, White, Grey|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Pratik Sahajpal has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 72 Kg (158 lbs). Pratik Sahajpal always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 41 Inches, Waist is approx. 29 Inches & biceps measurement is 16 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Pratik Sehajpal was born on 12th May 1993 (Wednesday) in the city of Delhi. He belongs to a middle-class family. He was brought up and educated in Delhi itself. His father is an employee in a private company in New Delhi and his mother’s name is Shailja Sehajpal who is a homemaker. He also has a sister named Prerna Sehajpal and she is a make-up artist by profession.
In the year 2019, Pratik Sehajpal missed the chance to appear in Bigg Boss 14 due to being busy with work. Let us tell you that Pratik has dated Pavitra Punia, who took entry in Bigg Boss 14. He had a relationship with an actress who was 7 years older than him. Not only this, Pratik has come in the eyes of every person as soon as he takes entry in Bigg Boss season 15 OTT recently in 2021. Pratik has also generated a lot of ruckus on the very first day of this show.
Pratik Sehajpal began his career as a fitness trainer and nutritionist. He made his television debut as a participant in the TV reality show MTV Love School Season 3. In this show, he was also one of the top 6 contestants. Although he could not win in this show, the winners of this show were Divya Sharma and Lalit. He competed in various fitness and bodybuilding championships and won many of them. In the year 2015, he won the “Change in Me” fitness championship.
He also worked as a motivational speaker and provided fitness tips to others through online videos and training on “GM Nutrition”. Pratik is also a fitness trainer at Guru Mann’s gym “GM Nutrition”. Recently he has also worked in Zee5’s original web series Bebaakee, he appeared as Rahil. He was accompanied by Kushal Tandon, Shiv Jyoti Rajput, and Karan Jitwani. In 2018, he gave an audition for the TV reality show “MTV Roadies Xtreme”, but he could not succeed. Currently, Pratik Sehajpal is making headlines by entering Bigg Boss OTT hosted by Karan Johar.
Pratik Sahajpal’s net worth is around $1-5 million. The major earning channels are fitness trainers, reality shows, advertisements, brand promotions on social media, and others.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Pratik Sahajpal and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Pratik Sahajpal at Instagram-@pratiksehajpal
Pratik Sahajpal at Twitter –@realsehajpal at Facebook-@PratikSehajpal
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- 26-year-old Pratik Sehajpal hails from Delhi, he comes from a middle-class family and has been fond of fitness and bodybuilding since childhood.
- Pratik Sehajpal is also an actor, model, fitness trainer, and athlete as well as he is also a motivational speaker.
- Pratik Sehajpal had dated 14 years elder actress Pavitra Punia. He said in Bigg Boss OTT that it was a very toxic relationship. Both used to fight a lot. One day in a fight, he ransacked the house.
- Pratik has made many tattoos on his body, which shows how much he loves tattoos.
- He also participated in the TV reality show MTV Love School Season 3 and traveled to the top 6. The show was named after Divya Sharma and Lalit.
- Pratik has also been a fitness trainer at Guru Mann’s gym “GM Nutrition”.
- According to reports, Pratik’s favorite actor is fitness enthusiast Salman Khan.
- Pratik also took part in fitness and bodybuilding contests and winning many of them also went to his account. In 2015, he won the “Change in Me” fitness contest.
- Apart from this, he has also worked as a motivational speaker and is seen giving fitness training to other people through online videos and training on “GM Nutrition”.
- Pratik has also worked in the ZEE5 web series Bebaakee in which Kushal Tandon, Shiv Jyoti Rajput, and Karan Jotwani also appeared along with him.
- In 2018, he gave an audition for “MTV Roadies Extreme”, but there he failed, he was dropped out in the audition.
- The most surprising thing is that on the very first day of the show, he also told God himself on the stage and said – I am God, I am Saitaan, I am Karma. Along with this, Pratik also got into an argument with Shamita Shetty.