Prafull Billore or better known as MBA Chaiwala is a businessman, entrepreneur, investor, keynote speaker, digital content creator, influencer, and the CEO of MBA CHAIWALA PVT. LTD. Prafull Billore was born on 14th January 1996 in the Dhar district of Indore, Madhya Pradesh into a Hindu family.
He is one of the youngest millionaires of India and he earned so much fame and money in such a short time with his own skills as a businessman and an entrepreneur. He says he always wanted to be a “big businessman” and he has become one, with his skills and talents alone.
He was very excited about seeking his MBA from the prime B-schools in India. The only intention for his opinion was the lucrative salary and openings that an MBA degree had to propose. His parents were also excited for their son to clear the MBA entrance exam and get approved into the premium management institutes of the nation.
After wasting two years preparing for CAT exam, he failed to clear the exam two times. After that, He was broken and depressed due to the downfall of his B-school dream. Praful wished for a pause from everything he was doing.
Prafull Billore Bio
|Real Name||Prafull Billore|
|Date of Birth||14th January 1996|
|Age (in years)||26 Years Old (2022)|
|Birth Place||Dhar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Digital Content Creator|
|Home Town||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Height||5’10” (feet & inches)|
178 cm (in centimeters)
1.78 m (in meters)
|Weight||63 kg (in kilograms)|
138 lbs (in pounds)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Private School of Indore|
|Graduate in B.Com|
Social Media Info
If you Like Prafull Billore and you want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Prafull Billore Instagram : @prafullmbachaiwala
Prafull Billore Twitter : @Prafull_mbachai
Some Lesser Known Facts about Prafull Billore
- He’s Net Worth is about 22 crore rupees ($3 Million) approximately.
- He has organized events like “Free chai for Singles” on Valentine’s Day, “Mehfil-E-Kavita” for Poetry and Music lovers, and fundraiser events for cancer patients and disaster victims.
- His dreamt of selling tea and making a business out of it. He used to say that he would serve tea for 40-50 rupees and have the customers drink tea sitting comfortably in a café. His dream has come true because he used to believe in the saying “where there’s a will there’s a way.”
- On 2nd June 2022, He uploaded a video of his father on social media, where he is seen handing sweets to the employees in his son’s new office.
- You May Also Like This: Neha Nagar.