Prachi Singh is a very famous Indian television actress who mostly works in the Hindi television industry. She was born in Mumbai in Maharashtra on the 22nd of July in the year 1995. Her father is a businessman and his name is Jai Singh and his mother’s name is Usha Singh who is a housewife. She has one elder sister, Charlie Singh, and one younger brother, Ishan Singh.
She completed her schooling at the Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai and then went to HR College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai to complete her graduation. She made her debut on Indian television in the year 2014 with a very famous serial named Udaan.
Prachi Singh Bio
|Real Name||Prachi Singh|
|Nick Name||Prachu, Prachi|
|Date of Birth||22 July 1995|
|Age (in years)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father: Jay Singh|
Mother: Usha Singh
|Siblings||Brother: Ishan Singh|
Sister: Charlie Singh
|Height||5’6″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.68 m (in meters)
168 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||121 Ibs (in Pounds)|
56 Kgs (in kilograms)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||TV: Udaan (2014)|
Social Media Info
Prachi Singh is present across different social media platforms. She keeps posting photos and videos of herself and interacts with her fans on a regular basis. Fans can connect with her to know more about her on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Prachi Singh Instagram- @prachisingh2202
Her Twitter- @prachiIPS
Some Lesser Known Facts about Prachi Singh
- Talking about her personal life, right now, she is in a relationship with a very popular Indian cricketer and batsman Prithvi Shaw.
- Their relationship became public and came into the news when their Instagram chat got viral on social media.
- During her early days, she walked the ramp for many famous fashion brands and designers.
- She is a trained dancer and has performed at many stage shows when she was in college.
- She always comments on the posts and videos of her boyfriend and cricketer Prithvi Shaw.