Pooja Sharma is a famous Indian television actress. She was always fascinated by acting. Pooja Sharma achieved fame after playing the role of Draupadi in the legendary TV serial Mahabharata. At the beginning of her career, she did a sports-based talk show for Doordarshan. Since then, she never looked back. She is from a middle-class Brahmin family. Gorgeous Pooja Sharma is also known for the television shows Mahabharat, Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai, and Teri Meri Love Stories. Pooja has been active in the television industry since 2012.
Pooja Sharma was born on 12th July 1989 in New Delhi, India. She completed her education in bachelor of commerce and international relations from Delhi University. She was always fond of dance and theater. During college, gorgeous Pooja got a chance to host Doordarshan’s sports TV show. After this show, she gave several auditions for the anchor. Stunning Pooja Sharma did Page3 for Zoom in which they showcased life and gossips of Bollywood celebrities.
Biography & Wiki
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||Pooja Sharma|
|Famous Role||Draupadi in TV serial ‘Mahabharat’
Mahakali in ”Mahakali-Anth Hi Arambh Hai’
|Debut||TV-Teri Meri Love Stories, in the year 2012|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||12 July 1989|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-28-33|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relatives
Pooja Sharma Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status
Education and School, College
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
Favorite Things and Like & Dislike
|Writers||Bulleh Shah, Gulzar|
|Books||The Power by Rhonda Byrne, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Yoga, Dancing|
|Color||Pink, White, Black, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Paris|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$0.6 million|
Pooja Sharma has a Stunning figure and she is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Pooja Sharma is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-28-33 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
There is not much information available about Pooja Sharma.
Pooja Sharma moved to Mumbai after earning fame as a TV host. Pooja began her career with the television show Teri Meri Love Stories in the year 2012. After this show, she got a chance to work on the television show “Mahabharat”. In this show, Pooja played the lead character of Draupadi. After this show, Sharma has worked in television shows like Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai and Karmaphal Daata Shani, Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan, Naagin, Porus, RadhaKrishn, Chandragupta Maurya, Kannante Radha, Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, etc.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Pooja Sharma and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Pooja Sharma at Instagram-@poojabsharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Pooja smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pooja drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Stunning Sharma was always inclined towards performing arts and used to participate in debates and dramatics.
- Gorgeous Sharma was among the top 10 finalists of the Femina Miss India 2006.
- While Pooja was in college, she hosted shows on DD National after which Pooja got a phone call from Zoom channel to work for them as an anchor in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- In the year 2012, actress Pooja Sharma got a chance to work for one of the episodes of Star Plus’s TV show ‘Teri Meri Love Story’, after which Pooja got a call to play Draupadi’s character in Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s magnum opus ‘Mahabharat.’
- It used to take Pooja Sharma around 2-3 hours every day to dress up for the character of Draupadi because of the heavy costumes and jewelry which weighed nearly 25 kg.
- Pooja Sharma is good friends with TV actors Aishwarya Sakhuja and Sehban Azim.
- Pooja is an avid reader.