Payal Dev is a very famous Indian playback singer, songwriter, lyricist, and music composer, and has sung songs very many famous Bollywood songs. Apart from Hindi, she sings songs in Bengali, Telugu, and English languages. She was born in Ramgarh City, Jharkhand, India on the 26th of February in the year 1989. Her father’s name is Sameer Kumar Banerjee and he works at the Sirka Coal Mines in Ramgarh.
Her mother’s name is Anita Banerjee who is a housewife. Her mother was also a very good singer of her time and got the inspiration to sing from her mother. She completed her schooling at a Private School in Ranchi and then went to Ranchi Women’s College to complete her graduation in music. She made her debut in Bollywood by singing a song in a very famous movie name Grand Masti in the year 2013.
Payal Dev Bio
|Real Name||Payal Dev|
|Date of Birth||26 February 1989|
|Age (in years)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Ramgarh, Jharkhand, India|
|Profession||Playback Singer, Composer|
|Home Town||Ramgarh, Jharkhand, India|
|Family||Father: Sameer Kumar Banerjee|
Mother: Anita Banerjee
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Not Known
|Height||5’6″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.68 m (in meters)
168 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||143 Ibs (in Pounds)|
65 Kgs (in kilograms)
Education Details & Debut
|College||Ranchi Women’s College, Ranchi|
|Debut||Film: Grand Masti 2013|
Social Media Info
She is present across different social media platforms. She keeps posting photos and videos of herself and interacts with her fans on a regular basis. Fans can connect with her to know more about her on Instagram and on Twitter with the links given below.
Payal Dev Instagram- @payaldevofficial
Payal Dev Twitter- @iPayalDev
Some Lesser Known Facts about Payal Dev
- She was awarded the Mirchi Award for Best Upcoming Female Vocalist of the year and best music album of the year.
- She is a married woman and got married to Aditya Dev.
- Some famous Bollywood movies in which she has given her voice are Bajirao Mastani, Satya 2, Kabil, Baaghi 2, Student of The Year 2, Namaste England, and many more.
- She was the music composer for the movie Marjawaan starring Siddharth Malhotra and Tara Sutariya.
- She is a classically trained singer and sings songs of different genres such as pop, Western, jazz, ghazals, Hip Hop, rock, classical, and many more.
- She started her career by singing the jingles of television advertising, documentary movies, and short films.