Pawandeep Rajan is an Indian singer and musician. He came from the litigants of Uttarakhand, is not only popular for his amazing singing ability, rather, he is also known to play various musical instruments. Pawandeep Rajan of Uttarakhand had made the people of Uttarakhand crazy by singing Pahari songs, and due to this magic voice, he has been the winner of the Indian TV show ‘The Voice India’ and also a winner of “Indian Idol Season 12”, Rajan had won hearts soon as the show premiered and fans already saw a winner in him. After the 12-hour long grand finale, the winner was announced along with the top six finalists – Sayli Kamble, Arunita Kanjilal, Pavandeep Rajan, Nihal Tauro, Danish Mohammed, and Shanmukh Priya.
He has brought Uttarakhand’s name to everyone’s tongue with his voice. Pawandeep has given his voice to many Bollywood, Marathi, Pahari, regional Kumaoni, and Garhwali folk songs. Pawandeep has played in various music concerts not only in India but also abroad. He has performed musical concerts in about 13 countries, including countries like Dubai, Malaysia, Thailand, South Africa, and has done more than 1200 stage shows so far. Due to such great achievements, the Uttarakhand government had also honored Pawandeep Rajan with the title of ‘Youth Ambassador of Uttarakhand’. Pawandeep Rajan has uploaded his life events and his singing performance images and videos on Instagram, where he has more than 574k followers on his Instagram.
Pawandeep received his early education at University Senior Secondary School, Champawat, Uttrakhand, India. He graduated from Kumaon University, Nainital. He was interested in music from childhood and given this interest, his father started training him in music. His home space was also associated with music, so he got the benefit of this environment, and every day he went on to become a good singer. Pawan loves playing various musical instruments like tabla, guitar, dholak, piano as well as keyboard.
In the year 1998, when Pawandeep Rajan was just two years old, his fingers started twitching on the tabla. In the Kumaon festival held in Champawat that year, Pawandeep Rajan made his audience aware of his amazing and unique talent while presenting his stage program. Today, Pawandeep Rajan is showcasing his talent through the national channel, but very few people know that Pawandeep Rajan has shown the talent of playing tabla on the national channel Doordarshan and Zee TV from a young age.
Akashwani Almora also aired the program of Pawan’s tabla playing. In October 2000, at the Kumaon Festival held in Nainital, the state government also went to the mantra on the presentation of the young tabla player and announced to give 11 thousand rupees in reward.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Pawandeep Rajan|
|Debut||TV-The Voice India, in the year 2015|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||27 July 1996|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Champawat, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Champawat, Uttarakhand, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-40
|Family & Relatives|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|School||University senior Secondary School, Champawat, Uttrakhand, India|
|College/University||Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Ranveer Singh, Tiger Shroff|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt|
|Hobbies||Singing, Shopping, Listening to Music, Traveling|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Grey|
|Sport||Cricket, Football, Basketball|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, Manali, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million|
Pawandeep Rajan has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 75 Kg (165 lbs). Pawandeep Rajan always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 40 Inches, Waist is approx. 30 Inches & biceps measurement is 12 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Pawandeep was born on 27 July 1996 in the Champawat district of Uttarakhand. His father is Suresh Rajan and Tau Satish Rajan, his father, and Tau are also famous Kumaoni folk singers of Uttarakhand. His mother’s name is Saroj Rajan. Grandfather self Rati Rajan was also a popular folk singer of his time. She is the grandson of late Kabutari Devi, the first folk singer of Uttarakhand. Pawandeep has two sisters Jyotideep Rajan and Chandni Rajan.
Pawandeep Rajan, who came from the litigants of Uttarakhand, was being closely associated with Arunita Kanjilal, a contemporary of the Indian Idol show. The news was that both like each other and their affair has started. On this news, Pawandeep Rajan told us that we are both very great friends and our pair likes the fans. but I want to clear to you that both of us are only great friends, so please do not give any name to this friendship.
Pawandeep Rajan, at the age of one and a half years, suddenly played the rhythm of Dadra on the plate and started playing tabla at the age of two. Seeing the talent of Pawandeep, Kalpana Chauhan’s husband Rajendra Chauhan gave him a break in one of his albums. His song Meri Maya Band was quite popular in Uttarakhand.
Pawandeep Rajan has worked with filmmaker directors Prahlad Nihalani, singer Sonu Nigam, Adnan Sami along with many famous personalities including film actors Govinda, Bobby Deol. Pawandeep Rajan, who wooed Bollywood’s famous singers with his voice, was in the team of singer Shaan in the show ‘The Voice India’. In the show ‘The Voice India’, in the first round of blind rounds, Pawanjeet Rajan won the hearts of the four judges Micah, Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan, and Himesh Reshammiya, and joined Singer Shan’s team in the second round.
Pawandeep Rajan became the winner of the show ‘The Voice India’, along with he got fifty lakh rupees and a car in the prize. Apart from this, there is an agreement to sing an album. Such success does not diminish at a young age. For the success of Pawandeep, prayers and prayers were sought for him from all over Uttarakhand. The youth had kept the drive of his home district Champawat SMS.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Pawandeep Rajan and want to know more about him, you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Pawandeep Rajan at Instagram-@pawandeeprajan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Pawandeep smoke? Not Known
- Does Pawandeep drink alcohol? Not Known
- Pawandeep is a member of the Chandigarh-based band Rait, where Rajan plays as a lead vocalist along with Pawan Bhatt, Paras Roriyal & Vishant Nagra.
- Pawandeep has given voice to Hindi songs as well as Punjabi, Garhwali, and Kumaoni songs.
- He hails from the Champawat district of Uttarakhand and has become the king of people’s hearts through Indian Idol 12.
- Pawandeep Rajan inherited the music. Her grandfather’s self. Grandfather Rati Rajan was also a popular folk singer of his time.
- From the age of one and a half, his father Suresh Rajan and Tau Satish Rajan started training music to Pawandeep.
- At the age of two years and eight months, in 1998, he also caught the attention of everyone by playing tabla at the Kumaon Festival held in Champawat.
- He gave a banging performance in Indian Idol season 12 aired on Sony TV. Famous musicians Vishal Dadlani, Himesh Reshammiya, and singer Neha Kakkar also praised Pawandeep’s talent.
- Pawandeep was asked who other than he is on the show (Indian Idol) and Pawan said that all are doing well. He says that all the contestants have a good friendship with everyone and everyone’s voice has its own unique feature.
More Facts About Him
- Contestant Pawandeep of Indian Idol Season 12 may look like a straight boy but he is very stylish in real life. They keep doing a lot of experiments with their hair and clothes.
- In an episode of Indian Idol 12, Bappi Lahiri gifted Pawandeep a gold chain, and Himesh Reshammiya offered him 10 songs.
- Indian former cricketer and explosive opener batsman Virender Sehwag has also become a fan of Pawandeep Rajan’s singing. Sehwag could not stop himself from seeing his song and appreciated Pawandeep by sharing a video on his Twitter handle. Virender Sehwag wrote, ‘What talent is there in small towns. Pawandeep Rajan, who hails from Champawat, Uttarakhand, sings so good.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has also appreciated Pawandeep Rajan’s singing talent. It is being said that through a video message Pawandeep Rajan appealed for large votes for Pawandeep and said that Pawandeep Rajan has brightened the name of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand and he is proud of him. Earlier in a tweet made on January 11, CM Trivend Rawat had conveyed his best wishes to Pawandeep.
- Pawandeep has opened a studio in his home in Champawat. While recording an awareness song in the Kovid era, he gave a message to people to avoid Corona.
Q-What is the weight of Pawandeep?
A-75 Kg (165 lbs).
Q-What is the height of Pawandeep?
A-He is 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) tall.
Q-What is the body measurements of Pawandeep?
A-Chest-40, Waist-30, Biceps-12.
Q-How old Pawandeep Rajan?
A-As of 2021, he is 25 years old, born on 27 July 1996.
Q-Where is from Pawandeep?
A-Champawat, Uttarakhand, India.
Q-What is the name of his father?
Q-What is the name of his sisters?
A-Jyotideep Rajan, Chandni Rajan.
Q-Who is the winner of The Voice India?
Q-What is the date of birth of Pawandeep?
A-27th July 1996.
Q-What is the name of his girlfriend?
A-Arunita Kanjilal (romured).
Q-Which is Pawandeep’s debut show?
A-The Voice India, in the year 2015.
Q-Who is the winner of Indian Idol Season 12?
Q-What is the name of Pawandeep’s mother?
Q-What is the eye color of Rajan?
Q-What is the hair color of Rajan?
Q-How much tall is Pawandeep?
A-He is 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) tall.