Nitish Bharadwaj is a very famous Indian actor, director, producer, celebrity, and a very famous personality who is very famous for playing the character of Lord Krishna in one of the most famous iconic and loved television serials in the history of Indian television named Mahabharat made by BR Chopra. He is also very famous for playing the character of Lord Vishnu in Vishnu Puran. Apart from these two iconic serials, he has also worked in many famous movies in his career such as Mohenjodaro, Kedarnath, Mahabharat, Nache Nagin Gali Gali, and many more.
Apart from television serials and the Film industry, he is also very active on digital platforms and made his digital debut in the year 2020 with a very famous web series on MX player named Samantar. His father’s name is Janardan C Upadhyay whereas his mother’s name is Sadhana Upadhyay. He has one brother whose name is Rahul Upadhyay Bhardwaj. Talking about his personal life, he is a married man and got married twice, first to Manish Patil with whom his marriage lasted from the year 1991 till 2005, and again got married to Smitha Gate in the year 2009.
Nitish Bharadwaj Bio
|Height||5’8″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.73 m (in meters)
173 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||154 Ibs (in Pounds)|
70 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
Education Details & Debut
|College||Bombay Veterinary College, Parel|
|Debut||Marathi Film: Khatyal (1987)|
Bollywood Film: Trishagni (1988)
Malayalam Film: Njan Gandharvan (1991)
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 87.8K followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Nitish Bharadwaj Instagram- @nitishbharadwaj.krishna
Nitish Bharadwaj Twitter- @nitishkrishna8
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nitish Bharadwaj
- He has one son whose name is Aarush Bhardwaj and two daughters whose names are Devyani and Shivranjani.
- He completed his schooling at Gokhale Education Societies DGT High School in Mumbai and also at Robert Money School Proctor Road in Mumbai and then went to Mumbai Veterinary College Wilson College in Mumbai to complete his Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- He was the director, producer, and co-writer of the very famous movie name Geeta Rahasya in the year 1999.
- He has also served as a Member Of Parliament of Lok Sabha.
- He has directed two radio programs for BBC Radio 4 which are Ramayan and Bhagwad Geeta.
- He was awarded the Second Best Director for Pitruroon at the Maharashtra State Film Awards in the year 2014.