Nisha Rawal is an Indian model and television actress who is predominantly known for her work in the Hindi television industry. She was born on 18 November 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She got her early education from a school in Mumbai. Rawal was interested in singing since her school days, due to which she learned singing from Pandit Sanjay Singh in her teens.
Nisha Rawal making her career in acting, she also did theater in 2 plays like Poore Chand Ki Raat and Ichha. In 2001, she made her debut in the television industry with Doordarshan’s serial Aane Wala Kal. After that in 2002, she appeared in the Star Plus serial Kesar in the role of Binita.
After playing Simran in another Bollywood movie Jack n Jhol in 2010, she appeared in Life OK’s serial Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki in 2011 as Soumya Diwan. In 2012, she appeared as a contestant in Nach Baliye Season 5 opposite Karan Mehra.
Nisha Rawal Bio
|Real Name||Nisha Rawal|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1984|
|Age (in years)||38 years (2022)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father : Not Known|
Mother : Laxmi Rawal
|Height||165 cm (in centimeters)|
1.65 m (in meters)
5’5″(feet in inches)
60 kg (in kilograms)
132 lbs (in pounds)
Education Details & Debut
|Debut||Television :Aane Wala Pal (2001)|
Film : Rafoo Chakkar (2008)
Social Media Info
If you Like Nisha Rawal and you want to know more about her, You can follow her on platforms such as Instagram, and Facebook.
|@nisharawal (654k+ followers)|
|Nisha Rawal Instagram||@missnisharawal (980k+ followers)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nisha Rawal
- Nisha is an Indian model and actress who first came into the limelight for her role of Soumya Diwan in the TV serial Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.
- She was born in a Rajput Hindu family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She also drinks wine ocassionaly.
- She makes her debut in the Television Industry with the television serial Aane Wala Kal in 2001.
- She also appears in some plays Poore Chand Ki Raat and Ichha before her acting debut in the television industry.
- She also smokes frequently.
- In 2022, she was seen as a contestant in the digital show Lock Upp.