Nikitin Dheer is an Indian TV artist and film actor. Apart from Bollywood and South films, he is mainly known for his work in television shows. He made his Bollywood debut in 2008 with the film ‘Jodha-Akbar’ but got recognition from the film ‘Chennai Express’. Nikitin was seen in the role of ‘Thagabali’ in this film. Apart from working in Bollywood, he has also worked in many South films. Whether it is a film or a serial or a web series, he is mostly seen in the role of a villain. He has a smooth and lucrative career with which he is fulfilling his acting goals. Nikitin is very active on social media and always shares his dashing, travel, life events images, and videos on his Instagram account, where Nikitin has 304k followers (As of 2022).
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Nikitin Dheer|
|Debut||Bollywood-Jodhaa Akbar, Inthe year 2008
Telugu Film-Kanche, In the year 2015
Hindi TV-Dwarkadheesh – Bhagwaan Shree Krishn, In the year 20211
|Language Known||Hindi, Telugu, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||17 March 1980 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening To Music, Gymming|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||193 cm|
|in Meters||1.93 m|
|in Feet & Inches||6′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||100 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||221 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-44
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Pankaj Dheer (Actor)|
|Mother||Anita Dheer (Costume Designer)|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Wife/Spouse||Kratika Sengar (Actress)
|Marriage Date||3 September 2014 (Wednesday)|
|Marriage Place||ITC Maratha, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Favourite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Films||Gunga Jumna (1961), Mujhe Jeene Do (1963), Arjun (1985), Shiva (1990)|
|Colour||Black, White, Blue, Grey|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Maldives|
|Salary/Earning (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million|
Nikitin Dheer has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 100 Kg (221 lbs). Nikitin Dheer always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 44 Inches, Waist is approx. 36 Inches & biceps measurement is 16 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Nikitin was born on 17 March 1980 (Monday) in a Punjabi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Actor Nikitin Dheer is the son of legendary Bollywood actor Pankaj Dheer, who played an important character of Karna in Late Baldev Raj Chopra aka BR Chopra’s ‘Mahabharat’. Nikitin’s mother’s name is Anita Dheer, who is a costume designer. Nikitin also has a sister named Nitika Shah.
Talking about Nikitin’s personal life, he is married to TV actress Kratika Sengar. The love story of Kratika and Nikitin is very different. Actor Pankaj Dheer was working with Kratika in a film, who is also Nikitin’s father. When Pankaj saw Kratika for the first time, he found Kratika to be the perfect match for his son Nikitin. Pankaj told Kratika and Nikitin about his feelings and got both of them to meet. Both met each other and also dated each other for a few days and both of them together decided to pursue this relationship.
Pankaj Dheer talked to Kratika’s parents and then on 3 September 2014 (Wednesday), both of them got married. Kratika Sengar gained a lot of fame with the TV show ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’. The love story of these two actors is also quite filmy. Kratika has appeared in shows like ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’, ‘Punar Vivaah’, ‘Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera’. On the other hand, Nikitin is a well-known actor in South Industry. Nikitin and Kratika are going to be parents soon. Both have also shared the post on their Instagram account, narrating this good news.
Actor Nikitin started his acting career with director Ashutosh Gowariker’s film ‘Jodha Akbar’. In this movie, he became Hrithik Roshan’s brother-in-law Sharifuddin Hussain of ‘Akbar’. Nikitin was highly praised for this role, after which he appeared in Vivek Oberoi’s film ‘Mission Istanbul’. Along with this, he played the role of Villain in Salman Khan and Asin’s starrer comedy film Ready. But Nikitin Dheer got real recognition in films with Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Chennai Express’. In this film, he was seen in the role of Thangbali. For this role, Nikitin had made his body and also worked on his way of speaking.
Apart from this, Nikitin has also worked in ‘Housefull 3’, ‘Freaky Ali’ and ‘Dabangg 2’. Nikitin Dheer played an important role in Karan Johar’s film Shershaah. Apart from this, Nikitin has worked in the Akshay Kumar starrer film Sooryavanshi in 2021. He appeared in ‘Antim: The Final Truth’, and in this film, he is opposite Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma. At the same time, apart from Bollywood, he worked in Telugu films ‘Mr’, ‘Gautam Nanda’, ‘Kanche’ etc. Talking about TV, he worked in ‘Nagarjuna: Ek Yoddha’, ‘Ishqbaaaz’ and ‘Naagin 3’.
At the same time, he was seen as a contestant in Rohit Shetty’s show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 5’. Apart from films, he has entered the world of web shows after working with big Bollywood directors and producers like Rohit Shetty and Ekta Kapoor. Nikitin Dheer appeared in a negative character in the web series ‘Raktanchal’ and Nikitin played the role of Wasim Khan in the show, in this web series Kranti Prakash Jha was seen in the role of Vijay Singh.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Nikitin Dheer and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Nikitin Dheer at Instagram-@nikitindheer
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Does Nikitin Dheer drink alcohol? Not Known
- Does Nikitin Dheer smoke? Not Known
- Actor Nikitin started his acting career with director Ashutosh Gowariker’s film ‘Jodha Akbar’.
- Nikitin Dheer, who came into the limelight by playing the role of Tanga Bali in the superhit film ‘Chennai Express’ with Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan, has worked from Bollywood to the TV industry.
- He was born in a Punjabi family and his father Pankaj Dheer gained immense popularity after playing the role of Karna in the mythological show Mahabharata.
- He always tries to do something different and better in his acting and this is the reason why he always plays very selective roles. Talking about Nikitin and Kratika’s love story, it all started when Kratika was shooting for the film ‘My Father Godfather’. It was the directorial debut of Nikitin’s father Pankaj Dhir. During that time,
- Kratika Sengar often went to legendary actor Pankaj Dheer’s house and it was here that Kratika used to meet tall and handsome guy Nikitin Dheer.
- “During an interview, Nikitin said that if Nikitin did not pursue a career in the field of acting, Nikitin would join the Indian Army or study a PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Sanskrit from Germany.”
- Nikitin Dheer has also appeared in season 5 of the Khatron Ke Khiladi show, he was the second runner-up in this show.
- Seeing his body, it seems that he is a fitness freak and goes to the gym for regular exercise.
- Nikitin Dheer has a coffee interest in adventure and has also taken training in Black Cat commando
- He is an animal lover and likes dogs very much.
Thanks For Reading
Written By–Amit Shukla