Nikita is an Indian TV-film actress. Nikita Dutta is one of the beautiful actresses of Bollywood as well as the TV industry. She is very beautiful and cheerful by nature. In the year 2012, Nikita was also a finalist in Miss India Finale. Nikita had stepped into the Bollywood industry with Saif Ali Khan’s film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, she appeared in this movie as an assistant actress. Nikita stepped into the TV world from the TV show Dream Girl.
Nikita spent her childhood mostly in Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, and Kochi. Dutta has completed her studies in Mumbai. Nikita is a graduate in Economics from St. Xavier College.
Biography & Wiki
|Nikita Dutta Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Nikita Dutta|
|Debut||Film-Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, in the year 2014
TV-Dream Girl, in the year 2015
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||13 November 1990|
|Age (as of 2020)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Nikita Dutta Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||58 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-26-33|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Anil Kumar Dutta|
|Nikita Dutta Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Economics)|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt|
|Food||Dal-Chawal (Arhar/Toor Dal), Golgappe, Sushi|
|Film||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…|
|Favorite Phrase||Be in the moment|
|Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing sudoku, working out at the gym|
|Color||Pink, Black, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Dubai|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$0.8 Million|
Nikita Dutta has a Stunning figure and she is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 58 kg. Nikita Dutta is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-26-33 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Nikita Dutta was born on 13 November 1990 in Delhi to Anil Kumar Dutta and Alka Dutta’s house. Nikita also has a sister, named Ankita Dutta. Nikita’s father was a naval officer in the Indian Navy. Nikita is very friendly to her mother. Nikita Dutta has always been cheerful kind and very gentle by nature. She is not married yet nor is she having a relationship with anyone as far as sources are concerned. The actress Nikita loves to enjoy the moment and happiness with her parents, sister, and her friends. Nikita is very cheerful by nature.
The actress Nikita participated in Femina Miss India in 2012, in which she was also a finalist. Nikita made her Bollywood debut with Saif Ali Khan’s film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’, directed by Arif Ali, in which she played the role of ‘Rose’. In 2015, Nikita got an opportunity to act as a lead in the Indian TV show ‘Dream Girl’, in which the show ‘Nikita’ was seen opposite Mohsin Khan. Nikita got special recognition in the TV world from the Sony TV show ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’. In this show, she was seen opposite ‘Namik Paul’, and the performance of both was admired by the audience. In the year 2017, Nikita became a part of the thriller show ‘Haasil’, in which she appeared opposite Zayed Khan and Vatsal Sheth.
Apart from this, she was also seen in the Akshay Kumar starrer film Gold directed by Reema Katgi in 2018 and in the same year in the film Lust Stories. She then appeared as Jia Sharma in the famous film Kabir Singh, a remake of South’s superhit film Arjun Reddy. Nikita Dutta played the role of Jia in this film. Her role was appreciated by all and she looked stunning as well in this film. People appreciated the chemistry of Nikita Dutta and Kabir Singh (Sahid Kapoor). After receiving a good response from Kabir Singh. Thereafter, she played the role in films like Maska(2020), The Big Bull(2020).
In the year 2017, Nikita has won the” Lions Gold Award” in the category Best Jodi for her work in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
In the year 2018, she again won the “Lions Gold Award” for the favorite Actress for her role in Haasil.
Nikita won “The Iconic Achievers Award” for Best Emerging TV Actors of the Year in 2018.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Nikita Dutta and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Nikita Dutta at Instagram-@nikifying
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Nikita Dutta smoke?: No
- Does Nikita Dutta drink alcohol ?: Not Known
- Nikita hails from a family with a defense background. Her father, Anil Kumar Dutta, was a naval officer, and her paternal uncle, S.K. Dutta is Major Generals in the Indian Army.
- She had a crush on the famous actor, Hrithik Roshan, when she was 6 years old.
- Nikita worked as an apprentice for an advertising agency when she was in her college. She got her first salary of INR 5000, which she spent on a trip to Goa.
- Dutta started her career as an anchor with a music request show, which aired on the famous channel Zoom TV.
- The actress Nikita was among the top 20 finalists of “Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012”.
- She has also appeared as an anchor in the 2014 T20 World Cup on a very popular Star Sports.
- Having come from a defense background, Nikita grew up in various cities such as Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Mumbai, and Delhi.
- Nikita says that she is a very foodie person and her teeth are sweet.
- She is a fitness freak and does yoga and goes to the gym regularly.
- Nikita is very health conscious and takes a balanced diet.
- She revealed in an interview that if she had not been an actor, she would have been a yoga instructor.
- She loves collecting perfumes, shoes, and bags.