Nikhita Gandhi is an Indian playback singer. She has sung songs in more than 5 languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, and Bengali. Nikhita Gandhi gave her voice to infamous Bollywood movies like-Ittefaq, Jab Harry Met Sejal, Raabta, and Sachin: A Billion Dreams, Jagga Jasoos, Sanju, Mitron, Stree, Manmarziyaan, Kedarnath, Luka Chuppi, The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir, Arjun Patiala, Ghost, Baaghi 3, and many more.
Gandhi did her schooling at La Martiniere For Girls, Kolkata, and graduated in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from Ramachandra College, Chennai. She got music training from A.R. Rahman foundation C/o KM College of Music & Technology, Tamil Nadu, India.
Biography & Wiki
|Nikhita Gandhi Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Nikhita Gandhi|
|Debut||Tamil-‘Modern Kalyanam’ from the movie- Kalyana Samayal Saadham, in the year 2013
Telugu-‘Ladiyo’ from the movie- I, in the year 2014
Hindi-‘Lady O’ from the movie- I (Hindi Version, in the year 2014)
Bollywood-‘Raabta Title Song’ from the movie “Raabta”, in the year 2017
|Language Known||Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu & English|
|Date Of Birth||2 October 1991|
|Age (as of 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Nikhita Gandhi Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||160 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.60 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5 ‘3″|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||132 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-29-34|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Udey Vir Gandhi|
|Brother||Niru Gandhi, 1 other|
|Nikhita Gandhi Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)|
|School||La Martiniere For Girls, Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|College/University||Ramachandra College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
K. M. College of Music and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Food/Beverage||Italian Cuisine, Cappuccino|
|Music Director||A. R. Rahman, Anupam Roy|
|Director||A. R. Murugadoss|
|Singers||Benny Dayal, Rekha Bhardwaj, Usha Uthup, Ghulam Ali|
|Hobbies||Playing Carrom, Travelling|
|Color||White, Black, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Australia|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Nikhita Gandhi has a Stunning figure and she is 160 cm tall which is 5 feet 3 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 60 kg. Nikhita Gandhi is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-29-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Nikhita Gandhi was born on 2nd October 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal to a mixed Bengali and Punjabi family. She belongs to a doctors family where both parents are dentist Her father name is Udey Vir Gandhi and mother name is Nipa Gandhi. She has two brothers in the family, the elder brother name Niru Gandhi, and the other brother’s name is not known.
Nikhita Gandhi got her first commercial project for Qyuki Music which is founded by Shekhar Kapur, AR Rahman, and Samir Bangara. AR Rahman himself auditioned her and selected for a song, afterward in 2012, she gave her voice to the superhit Bengali song ‘Kotha’, a re-arrangement of Nazrul Geeti. Gandhi has sung many parts in regional films including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, and Bengali. Nikhita also made her band and performed in Kerala and Kolkata. She released her own album ‘Ek Do Teen’ under the Zee Music company label. Currently, Nikhita is continuing her extraordinary journey in singing.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Nikhita Gandhi and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Nikhita Gandhi at Instagram-@nikhitagandhiofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Nikhita Gandhi smoke: Not Known
- Does Nikhita Gandhi drink alcohol: Not Known
- Originally hailing from Kolkata, West Bengal, India, Nikhita belongs to a family of Bengali-Punjabi origin.
- After graduating from school, Nikhita moved to Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, to become a dentist. However, dentistry took a back seat when singer Nikhita Gandhi was selected to be a part of her college’s choir troupe.
- Interestingly, singer Gandhi had a chance to meet with maestro A. R. Rahman during an Indo-German music exchange Program. This meeting, however, turned the tables for the budding dentist as A. R. Rahman promised to offer her a song if Nikhita was willing to have some professional training in the field. For this purpose, Nikhita enrolled in A. R. Rahman’s K. M. College of Music and Technology and simultaneously pursue both dentistry and music.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- The Mozart of Madras kept his promise and offered her the song, ‘Ladiyo’, from the film- I, in the year 2014, which was released in three many languages viz Tamil. Telugu, and Hindi. Interestingly, Nikhita gave her voice to all three versions of the song.
- Nikhita Gandhi’s Bengali album titled Kotha, a re-arrangement of ‘Nazrul Geeti’, songs were written by renowned poet Kazi Nazrul Islam, became an instant success upon its release in the year 2012.
- Despite being a Bengali, Gandhi has managed to handle both Tamil and Hindi songs quite well. Nikhita Gandhi shot to fame in the Bollywood film Industry after lending her voice to the title track of starrer actor Sushant Singh Rajput–Kriti Sanon from the film Raabta.