Neha Bhasin is an Indian lyricist and singer. She is famous for her playback singing in Bollywood Industry. She sings independent songs in the style of Punjabi folk music and Indian pop. Neha has got numerous awards including two Filmfare Awards. Bhasin was also a part of an international collaboration with Malaysian hip-hip star Emsie Jesz in the song ‘Thanian’, which garnered over 300,000 views on YouTube.
Neha Bhasin’s famous songs are “Jag Ghoomeya” and Swag Se Swagat. She is also known for songs like ‘Kuch Khaas Hai, Dhunki and Asalaam-e-Ishqum’. Neha has also sung songs in different languages from Telugu to Tamil, she has lent her voice for songs in different languages. The singer recently made headlines after the singer appeared as a contestant on the Bigg Boss OTT (Over-The-Top) platform. She was announced as the first contestant in Bigg Boss OTT (2021), which aired on Voot Select.
Neha did her early schooling at Frank Anthony Public School in Delhi. After that, she obtained her bachelor’s degree from Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi. Neha was very fond of singing and dancing since childhood. During her childhood, she used to participate in singing competitions in school. Neha gained her 1st singing competition at the age of just 9. Neha had joined Shyamak Davar’s Dance Academy to learn different types of dance. She also received classical singing training from Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan. Neha became an overnight sensation at the age of 18 when she was chosen by Channel V’s program Coke V Popstars.
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Neha Bhasin|
|Debut||Bollywood-Bullet- Ek Dhamaka title track, In the year 2015|
|Language Known||Album (Solo)-Tabaah, In the year 2010|
|Date Of Birth||18 November 1982 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Dancing, Watching Movies|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|In Meters||1.63 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Ashok Bhasin (Advocate)|
|Sister||Rashi Bhasin (Elder)|
|Brother||Anubhav Bhasin (Younger)|
|Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband, and Marital Status|
|Husband||Sameer Uddin (Music Composer)
|Marriage Date||23 October 2016 (Sunday)|
|Education Qualification School and College|
|School||Frank Anthony Public School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Lady Sri Ram College, New Delhi, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Singers||Sunidhi Chauhan, Lata Mangeshkar, Shakira, Britney Spears|
|Musical Instrument||The Piano|
|Color||Blue, Green, Black|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 5-6 Lakhs/Song|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 Million|
Neha Bhasin has a Stunning figure and she is 163 cm tall which is 5 feet 4 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 65 kg. Neha Bhasin is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-28-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background, Boyfriend, and Relationship
Neha Bhasin was born on 18 November 1982 in Delhi to father Ashok Bhasin and mother Prem Lata Phogat. As of 2021, Neha is 39 years old and Neha’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. Neha belongs to a Hindu Punjabi family. Neha has one elder sister and one younger brother, her elder sister’s name is Rashi Bhasin and her younger brother’s name is Anubhav Bhasin. On 23 October 2016, Neha married Indian music director Sameer Uddin in Tuscany, Italy.
Neha started her career with a singer’s group band “Viva”. This singing band named Viva was a singing group formed by five girls. This was the first band in India that had only girls, the members of Viva Band were selected by Channel V’s reality show – “Coke V Popstar”. Viva’s band has registered its name in the Limca Book of Records and more than 50,000 people were seen on the first day to watch and listen to the singing program of their band. After the band broke up in the year 2004, Neha began singing for Bollywood movies and the Tamil (Kollywood) film music industry. Although she has lent her voice to many songs, she is most recognized for the songs ‘Kuch Khaas Hai’ from Fashion (2008), ‘Dhunki’ from Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, and “Asalaam-e-Ishqum” from Gunday (2014). is remembered.
In the year 2015, her first song as a solo singer was Bullet – Ek Dhamaka, the title track. Neha collaborated with Malaysian hip hop star Amy Jesse for the song “Thanian”. The song has garnered over 300,000 views on YouTube alone. Neha also anchored the song in Sa Re Ga Ma Hungama on Zee Music in the year 2008. Apart from this, Neha played the role of anchor and judge in the musical reality show “Sitaron Ko Chhuna Hai” to be aired on Real TV.
Bhasin made her acting debut in the movie Life Ki Toh Lag Gayi (2012), Ek Ke Sera Sera Production. She acted in the film released in 2012 along with KK Menon and Ranvir Shorey. The film flopped badly at the box office. The direction of the film was very bad.
Bigg Boss OTT
Neha Bhasin has been a contestant of Bigg Boss OTT hosted by Karan Johar. Bigg Boss OTT (Over-The-Top) is an Indian television reality show. Neha was declared the first contestant on Bigg Boss OTT. Apart from Neha, twelve participants including singer Milind Gaba, bathrobe boy Zeeshan Khan, Indian actor Karan Nath and other participants were also included.
Before joining Bigg Boss OTT she said on ETimes TV that she was ready for Bigg Boss OT TV show and this time is perfect for her. She had a lot of repercussions because of her outspoken nature.
- In the year 2007, Neha has adjudged the best playback singer for the Tamil song Pesugiren Pesugiren, for which she was awarded the Vijay TV Awards.
- In 2011, he won the Stardust Award for Musical Sensation of the Year for the song “Dhunki” from the Hindi film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
- Neha was awarded the South Indian International Film Award for the song O Tuzo Mogh Kortha Telugu
- Neha was given Femina Mahila Award, Filmfare Award, and Zee Cine Awards for the famous song Jag Ghumaya from the superhit Hindi film Sultan in the year 2017.
- In the year 2018, Neha was awarded the Filmfare Award for the Punjabi song Pani Ravi Dal.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Neha Bhasin and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Neha Bhasin at Instagram-@nehabhasin4u
Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Neha Bhasin is a multilingual singer. Along with Bollywood, Neha has sung songs for the Tamil (Kollywood) and Telugu (Tollywood) music industries.
- Neha Bhasin loved to sing since childhood. He has also won several singing competitions.
- Neha Bhasin is also an avid dancer, she knew that every pop singer needs to know some dance moves. So Neha enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy to learn dance.
- She has also taken training for classical singing from Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
- Neha Bhasin was part of a girls’ singing band named Viva. The band also included superstar Anushka Manchanda. Viva was the 1st band whose members were chosen by Channel V’s reality program – Coke Popstars.
- Viva Band was mentioned by the Limca Book of Records for being the 1st band to have more than 50,000 people for their 1st concert.
- Initially, the band gained momentum and gained a large fan base, but later due to creative differences between the band members, Viva split in the year 2004.
- Neha Bhasin is the 1st Indian female singer to endorse a German brand named Sennheiser. It is a leading brand of earphones and different audio equipment in Germany.