Murali Sharma is an Indian Bollywood and Tollywood actor. He is widely known for playing the role of a cop on screen and is considered one of the finest character artistes of his generation in Indian cinema. Murli was also known for his works mostly in Bollywood, and Tollywood cinema, and Television. Murali was born on 9 August 1972, in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India, into a Telugu Brahmin family. His Zodiac sign is Leo. He completed his graduation in Acting from ‘Roshan Taneja Acting School’ Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Murali’s favorite activities are Photography, Reading, and Traveling.
Biography & Wiki
|Murli Sharma Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Murli Sharma|
|Debut||Film-Dil Vil Pyaar Vyar
|Language Known||Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, English|
|Date Of Birth||9 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2020)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Murli Sharma Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||183 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.83 m|
|Height in Inches||6′ 0″|
|Weight in Kilograms||80 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Murli Sharma Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Children||Son-Not Known, Daughter-Not Known|
|Education and School, College|
|Collage/University||Roshan Taneja Acting School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Vennela Kishore, Govinda, Prakash Raj|
|Favorite Actress||Kajol, Rekha|
|Favorite Director||Rohit Shetty, Farah Khan, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favorite Singer||Kishore Kumar, Arijit Singh|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Photography|
|Favorite color||Blue, White, Black|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Dubai|
|Salary (approx)||INR 30-40 Lakhs/Movie|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Murli Sharma has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 75 Kg (165 lbs). Murli Sharma always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Light Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Sharma comes from a Telugu speaking family. He has two brothers who live in Mumbai and Bangalore. He got married to ‘Ashwini Kalsekar,’ who is an actress in Indian Cinema, on 22 March 2009. His father’s name is Vrijbhushan Sharma and his mother’s name is Padma Sharma. He has one brother.
In 2002, he made his debut in Bollywood with ‘Dil Vil Pyar Vyar’. In 2004, he featured in the film ‘Main Hoo Na’ as ‘Captain Khan’ alongside ‘Shah Rukh Khan’ and ‘Sunil Shetty.’ He has been seen in Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan’s action drama film, ‘Shakti’ as a child artist. Sharma made his presence known in over 60 feature films including Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu cinema. He gained wide recognition after playing his role of Col. R.S. Sajwan in the show Paltan, which telecasted on Doordarshan.
His other television serials are Guns and Roses, Siddarth, Mahayagya, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Zindgi Teri Meri Kahani, and Humne lee hai Shapath. He has also done many popular Bollywood movies like Golmaal (series), ABCD 2, Black Friday, Dhamaal, Dhol, Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, Badlapur, etc. In 2015, Murali got big roles in the films, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and Gopala Gopala. In 2007, Murali received the ‘Nandi Award’ for his dual role of Ajay Shastri/Kaiser in the Best Villain category for his movie Athithi, directed by Surender Reddy.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Murli Sharma and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Murli Sharma at Instagram-@sharma_murli
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Murali Sharma is an eminent Indian actor, He has predominantly worked in Bollywood Movies, and Tollywood Movies.
- Sharma was born into a Telugu Brahmin family.
- After completing his graduation, Murali took admission in the Roshan Taneja Acting School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- He is a linguistic person and has a command over 5 languages, i.e., Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, and Marathi,.
- Sharma was featured in the action-drama film, Shakti, as a child artist. The film starred with big stars Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Murli has done over 60 feature films including Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, and Telugu cinema.
- His role of Col. R.S. Sajwan in the TV Serial, Paltan which aired on Doordarshan and earned him wide recognition in the TV world.
- His other notable soap operas are “Guns and Roses,” “Laagi Tujhse Lagan,” “Siddanth,” “Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani,” “Mahayagya,” and “Humne lee Hain Shapath.”
- In 2004, Murli appeared in the film “Main Hoon Na” as ‘Captain Khan’ and shared the screen with some prominent stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amrita Rao, Zayed Khan, Sushmita Sen, and Suniel Shetty.
- Sharma has also done his featured in many popular Bollywood Movies like “Dhol,” “Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na,” “Golmaal Returns,” “Black Friday,” “Sunday,” “Dhamaal,” “Badlapur,” and “ABCD 2.”
- He bagged bigger roles in the films, Gopala Gopala and Bhale Bhale Magadivoy in 2015.
- Sharma was awarded the Nandi Award for his dual role as Ajay Shastri/Kaiser in the Best Villain category for his film, Athithi.