Mumbiker Nikhil is a famous motorbike blogger. He mainly goes to his sights by his bike and shoots videos there. His full name is Nikhil Anil Sharma who is a YouTuber and uploads his suited videos on YouTube channel. He started his YouTube channel just for his hobby. But later people liked his videos a lot, after which he made it his profession. Mumbiker Nikhil YouTube channel is the most popular and famous channel in moto-blogging, their YouTube channel has so much popularity that the blogging channel has more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Mumbiker Nikhil was born and brought up in Mumbai. He received his early education from a private school in Mumbai. After this, he started studying hotel management from Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, but he left it in the middle. After this Nikhil worked as a flight attendant at Qatar Airways till 2012. However, due to his father’s demise, he had to return to Mumbai, where he took care of his father’s business. He tried his luck in acting and appeared in a role in Emotional Atrocity, however, he never played a major role and later shifted his focus to YouTube.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Nikhil Sharma|
|Nickname||Nikhil, Nikhil Mumbiker, Mumbiker Nikhil|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Racing, Driving, Listening To Music|
|Date Of Birth||4th November 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||180 cm|
|in Meters||1.80 m|
|in Feet & Inches||5′ 11″|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-42
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Late Anil Kumar Sharma|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Marriage Date||31st January 2021 (Sunday)|
|Education and School, College|
|College/University||Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Hotel Management|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Color||Black, White, Blue|
|Bikes||Ducati Hyperstrada, Harley Davidson, Triumph Daytona 675r, Dukes, BMW bikes|
|Holiday Destination||Ladakh, New York Times Square|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 25 Lakhs|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$ 2 Million|
Mumbiker Nikhil has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 75 Kg (165 lbs). Mumbiker Nikhil always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 42 Inches, Waist is approx. 30 Inches & biceps measurement is 16 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Nikhil was born on 4th November 1991 (Monday) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the state of India. His father was the late Anil Kumar Sharma. Nikhil lives with his mother in an apartment in Powai, Mumbai, India. Mumbiker’s sister reportedly manages as a graphics designer with Red Chillies Entertainment.
Mumbiker Nikhil has had ups and downs in his early life, after working for 6 years, he made his own business plan. But in the meantime, his father died on 23 December 2013, after which he took over the home business. Talking about girlfriends, Mumbiker Nikhil is currently dating Shanice Shrestha, who is a fashion designer and the two got married on 31st January 2021 (Sunday). Nikhil does not share much information about his family.
Mumbiker Nikhil started Motovlog in July 2013 when he was 15 years old. He was first out on the Leh Ladakh trip, which proved to be the turning point of his career. During this time he met Devashish Ghosh who went on a world tour with his BMW bike. In August 2016, he had more than one lakh subscribers. He then named his channel Mumbiker Nikhil.
After that trip, he created a Vlog of Trip from Kanyakumari to Kashmir from KTM Duke 390, and then his successful career started. Mumbiker Nikhil has also produced videos with Bhuvan Bam, Technical Guruji, and Carryminati. Devashish Ghosh also gave Nikhil his Harley Davidson bike to perform at the YouTube Fan Fest in 2017, and what was on 16 March 2018, he got 1 million subscribers. In today’s time, Nikhil has around 3.5 million subscribers and has put around 1100 videos.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Mumbiker Nikhil and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Mumbiker Nikhil at Instagram-@nikkkhil
Mumbiker Nikhil at Twitter –@emNikhil at Facebook-@Mumbiker Nikhil
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- He began riding bikes at the age of only fifteen.
- He first worked as a flight attendant in Qatar and lived in Doha Qatar.
- After his father’s death, he came back to India and tried his luck in acting, in which, after not achieving much success, he concentrated his attention on his father’s business and YouTube.
- Mumbiker posted his 1st video on YouTube in the year 2010.
- Despite handling its family business, it is now one of the top moto-vloggers in India.
- His vlog about the Moto Yatra of Ladakh helped him gain a large number of subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- In 2017, he went for a K2K (Kanyakumari to Kashmir) ride across the country to meet his fans.
- He himself believes that he is short-tempered.
- Mumbiker Nikhil is very fond of bikes. He has a collection of many expensive and popular bikes. Nikhil has been seen riding Tiger Triumph XCA, KTM 390, Bajaj Eliminator, and Honda Activa in his videos.
- His signature ‘Kick Step’ is an imitation of his idol Akshay Kumar with whom he was seen as a child.
- He also owns a label- Mumbiker Nikhil, which offers a range of major chains and men’s belts exclusively available on Amazon (e-shop site).
- If Nikhil has earned it, then Nikhil earns from YouTube’s ad. Apart from this, they also earn a hefty amount from brand endorsements and affiliates. According to a report, Nikhil earns between 8 lakh and 10 lakh rupees per month.
- Mumbiker Nikhil also has over 1.2 million followers on Instagram and has over 3.7 million subscribers on its YouTube channel.