Monika Bhadoriya is an Indian TV actress known for her popular role as ‘Bawri’ in “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”.
Monika was born on 1st November 1988 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. She is 38 years old and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. The entertainment industry had always held a great appeal to her since childhood. When she was in college, she entered the Miss Madhya Pradesh beauty contest and went on to win it. After she completed her graduation she decided to become a model and joined the fashion industry. In 2010, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her career in television.
She is 5 foot 6 inches with black hair and beautiful black eyes.
Monika Bhadoriya is part of a Rajput family. Very few personal details are known about her parents and family. She has one sibling, a sister, Pooja Bhadoriya.
Monika started her modeling career in 2010. She was part of many commercials as well as print ads. Her first acting gig was in the Star Plus serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, it was a small part but it kick-started her career. After that, she was cast for a couple of small roles in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” and “Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein”. She landed her first big role when she was cast as ‘Bawari’, Jethalal’s love interest in SAB TV’s sitcom “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”. “Haay! Haay! Galti se mistake ho gayi” was the dialogue that made people take notice of her and increased her popularity on her show. She made her debut on the big screen with her role in “Singham Returns”. She is also a theatre actor and we often see her participating in various plays.
When it comes to beverages she is a coffee lover. Monika is an avid admirer of Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. Her favorite colors are pink and black.
Little Known Facts About Her
- When it comes to hobbies, shopping and swimming are top activities on Monika’s list.
- She loves cats and does not shy away from sharing their pictures on her Instagram account.
- After her success, she bought herself an Audi car.
- In 2019, she showed her support to social causes by participating in the “I support Organ Donation” campaign that took place in Mumbai.
- Her father has had the most impact on her life and she considers him a role model.
- She is a religious person and prays to Lord Ganesha.
- Monika is a fitness freak and is very particular about following a strict workout routine.
- In a recent interview, Monika revealed that she always dreamed of getting a part in the Colors TV serial Nagin and wanted to bag the lead role.
- She was part of “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” for the past 6 years. But in November 2019, she decided to leave the show after producers refused to give a hike in her fee. She was one of the three cast members who have exited from the show this year.