Mohena Singh is an Indian television actress. Mohena Kumari Singh was born on 18 July 1988 in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. She is primarily known for her role in small screen industries additionally known for serials like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Naya Akbar Birbal, Silsila Pyaar Ka, and many more. Mohena began her career with the dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 3.
Mohena Singh completed her schooling at the school Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and Mohena joined Jai Hind College, Mumbai, later she left the college and joined St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and completed her education.
Biography & Wiki
|Mohena Singh Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Princess Mohena Kumari Singh|
|Famous Role||Kirti Naksh Singhania in TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, in the year 2009|
|Debut||(Contestant) TV -Dance Indian Dance Season 3, in the year 2012
(Choreographer) TV -Jhalak Dhikhhla Jaa, in the year 2013
(Actor) TV -Dil Dosti Dance, in the year 2011
(Actor) Film-ABCD: Any Body Can Dance, in the year 2013
|Language Known||Hindi, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||18 July 1988|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Mohena Singh Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||33-26-33|
|Family & Relatives|
|Mohena Singh Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rishi Dev (Rumoured)|
|Education and School, College|
|School||Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Political Leader||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar, Bret Lee|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Writing Poems|
|Color||Pink, White, Yellow, Black, Blue|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Maldives|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Mohena Singh has a Stunning figure and she is 168 cm tall which is 5 feet 6 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Mohena Singh is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 33-26-33 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Mohena Kumari Singh was born on 18 July 1988 in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. She belongs to a Royal Family. Her father Pushpraj Singh is the Maharaja of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India, and her mother Ragini Singh is a housewife. Mohena Kumari Singh has a younger brother Divyaraj Singh in the family. She was fond of dancing since childhood, Mohena began taking dance training at a very young age.
Mohena Singh married popular businessman Suyash Rawat on 14th October 2019. Many celebrities attend this royal wedding held at the Royal palace of Rewa, India. Businessman Suyash Rawat is the son of a politician and spiritual guru Satpal Singh Rawat. Mohena now lives in her new hometown Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India, with her family.
Mohena came to Mumbai to complete her further education at a very young age, however, later she chose the television industry to make her career. Mohena began her career with season 3 of the Zee TV channel show Dance India Dance. She was the 4th runner-up of the show. This show earned her a lot of recognition in the television world. Later Mohena appeared in many episodic shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Twist Wala Love, Gumrah: End of Innocence, etc. During 2012-2015, she was also worked as Choreographer in the TV show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. In 2016, she started n the Star Plus serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. In this show, her character of Keerti Goenka became quite popular. Mohena worked in many tv’s shows like-Silsila Pyaar Ka, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dil Dosti Dance
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Mohena Singh and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Mohena Singh at Instagram-@mohenakumari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Mohena is a famous TV actress and choreographer.
- Mohena is well-versed in dance forms like- Kathak, jazz, contemporary, and Bollywood dance. Singh joined Terence Lewis dance academy in Mumbai to learn dance professionally.
- In the year 2012, Mohena appeared in the Indian TV dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 3. Despite being a princess, Mohena waited in long queues just like other contestants.
- Mohena participated in the celebrity dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Season 6, Season 7, and Season 8;’ as a choreographer.
- Later, Singh appeared in many other TV serials like Dil Dosti Dance (2011), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009), and Silsila Pyaar Ka (2016).
- Mohena was a part of the YouTube channel RiMoRav, but later Singh left it and started her own channel.
- On 8 February 2019, Singh got engaged to the son of the cabinet minister of Uttarakhand- ‘Suyash Rawat’ in a private ceremony at Taj Holiday Village Resort, Goa, India.
- On 14 October 2019, Suyash Rawat and Mohena Singh tied the knot in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. Singh was dressed up in a traditional bridal look. Their wedding was attended by celebrities like Baba Ramdev, Urvashi Rautela, and Kailash Kher.
- Her brother is a BJP candidate, and her in-laws also support BJP (an Indian political party).