Mohammad Nawaz is a very famous Pakistani cricketer who is an all-rounder and plays for the Pakistan National Cricket Team and also plays for the BPL squad of Rajshahi Royals in the Bangladeshi Premier League and is the highest wicket-taker in the 2018 Pakistan Cup. He was born in Rawalpindi in Punjab, Pakistan on the 21st of March in the year 1994.
He was very much interested in playing cricket since his childhood and started playing professional cricket at a very early age of 14. He started playing for the domestic team of Rawalpindi and played for almost 4 years. He made his debut at the National T20 Cup from the Rawalpindi Rams team. He was the highest run scorer and also took many wickets in the National T20 Cup after which the selectors and Senior Management had to finally include him in the National Squad for the 2016 Asia Cup.
Mohammad Nawaz Bio
|Real Name||Mohammad Nawaz|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1994|
|Age (in years)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Home Town||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Family||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
Sister: Not Known
|Height||5’9″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.75 m (in meters)
175 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||154 Ibs (in Pounds)|
70 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
Education Details & Debut
|Debut||Test Debut: 13 October 2016 vs West Indies|
ODI Debut: 18 August 2016 vs Ireland
T20 Debut: 29 February 2016 vs The United Arab Emirates
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 148K followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Mohammad Nawaz Instagram- @m_nawazkhan
Mohammad Nawaz Twitter- @mnawaz94
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Nawaz
- He was the third-highest wicket-taker in the 2016 Pakistan Super League and played from the Quetta Gladiators team.
- He was selected by the Pakistan Cricket Team for an ODI series against Ireland and a test series against West Indies in the year 2016.
- After his superb performance in the first season of the Pakistan super league in the year 2016, he was retained by the Quetta Gladiators for the next season which is in the year 2017.
- He was selected by the Edmonton Royals for the 2019 Global T20 Canada tournament.
- In 2021 Pakistan cricket board announced that he will be part of the playing 11 for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup.
- He was also the captain of the Northern Squad Team in the year 2020 in the Pakistan cup.