Mohammad Nabi is one of the most famous and successful cricketers from Afghanistan who plays for the Afghanistan National Cricket team and represents the national team in all three formats of cricket that is Test cricket, One-Day Internationals, and T20 Internationals. He was born in Logar, Afghanistan on the 3rd of March in the year 1985 whereas his hometown is in Peshawar, Pakistan.
His father’s name is KN Lokesh who is a dean at a Private University whereas his mother’s name is Rajeshwari who is also a professor at a Private University. He has one sister whose name is Bhavna and she is younger than him. He made his one-day international debut on the 19th of April in the year 2009 versus Scotland. He made his T20 International debut on the first of February 2010 versus Ireland in Colombo.
Mohammad Nabi Bio
|Real Name||Mohammad Nabi|
|Date of Birth||3rd March 1985|
|Age (in years)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Logar, Afghanistan|
|Home Town||Logar, Afghanistan|
|Family||Father: KN Lokesh|
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
|Girlfriend/ Wife||Not Known|
|Height||5’9″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.75 m (in meters)
175 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||181 Ibs (in Pounds)|
82 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
Education Details & Debut
|Debut||ODI Debut: 19 April 2009|
T20 Debut: 01 February 2010
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 413K followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Mohammad Nabi Instagram : @mohammadnabi07
Mohammad Nabi Twitter : @MohammadNabi007
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Nabi
- He wears jersey number 7 which is the same as that of India’s legendary cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler who was included in the team as a bowler but plays an important part as an all-rounder.
- His career took a drastic turn when he was on the Indian tour and smashed a century against the Marylebone cricket club (MCC) in the first class format after which his career graph kept on going up.
- Talking about his bowling, he has picked up a five-wicket haul twice in his career.
- He was bought by the Sunrisers Hyderabad to play in the Indian Premier League in the year 2017 for a base price of rupees 30 lacs.
- His family migrated to Peshawar, Pakistan during the Soviet cold war in Afghanistan.