Manyata Dutt is an Indian actress, who is working in Indian Cinema. Her real name is Dilnawaz Sheikh. She was born in Maharashtra but brought up in Dubai. Manyata was known in the film industry as Sara Khan, in 2003, she got a chance to do an item number in Prakash Jha’s film ‘Gangajal’, after which she got the name Manyata. She is often in the news after her second marriage to actor Sanjay Dutt. Manyata has now become the CEO of the production company along with the actress as well as her husband Sanjay Dutt. She is very active on social media and keeps uploading her family photos and selfies on her Instagram account, she has 2 million followers on Instagram.
Manyata Dutt was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. But after a few years, her entire family moved to Dubai. Her entire family shifted to Dubai due to her father being associated with the business. Manyata completed her education from the same due to living in Dubai. She was always fond of acting and coming into the glamor industry. So after finishing her education, Manyata came to India to try her luck in Bollywood Film Industry.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Dilnawaz Sheikh|
|Nickname||Sara Khan, Sara, Dilnawaz, Manyata|
|Profession||Former Indian Actress|
|Debut||Film-Gangaajal, In the year 2003|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||22nd July 1979 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||42 Years|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Swimming, Shopping|
|Birthplace||Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Religion||Islam, (now, converted to Hinduism)|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|In Meters||1.70 m|
|In Feet & Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||84 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||185 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||35-29-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Marriage Date||1st Marriage-In the year 2003
2nd Marriage-7th February 2008 (Thursday)
|Marriage Place||2nd Marriage-Goa|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Color||Black, White, Blue|
|Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Paris|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 Million|
Manyata Dutt has a Stunning figure and she is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 84 kg. Manyata Dutt is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 35-29-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Manyata and Sanjay Dutt had a court marriage in Goa on 7th February 2008 (Thursday), after which they were married according to Hindu customs in Mumbai. The twins of these two have a son and a daughter, the daughter’s name is Iqra, and the son’s name is Shahran. Manyata had a marriage even before Sanjay. Her first husband’s name is Meraj-ul-Rehman, who claimed that she married Manyata in 2003 and they had not divorced till the time of Manyata’s second marriage. Meraj had also filed a petition with the Bandra magistrate that he and Manyata were already married. Despite this, Manyata has married Sanjay Dutt, which should be annulled. Meraj also alleged that he also has a son whom Manyata has kept with her relatives.
Apart from this, he wants to get his son back from recognition. The Mumbai Sessions Court initially rejected Meraj’s appeal, but later the Sessions Court accepted that Manyata had legally divorced Meraj. And Sanjay and Manyata’s marriage cannot be annulled. In fact, Meraj was a straggling writer, who was in jail in 2008, he was accused of sending vulgar messages to Bollywood actresses.
Apart from the court case related to Manyata’s marriage, there were some controversies and the reason for this was also her and Sanjay’s marriage. At that time it was being said that this marriage is a violation of Muslim personal law. Because being born in a Muslim household and before married to a Hindu, Manyata had no proof other than changing her name that she had converted to Hinduism.
She Suffered from Liver Ailment
Manyata Dutt had some serious diseases related to the heart along with a tumor in the liver in 2014. Manyata also had to undergo surgery due to a lame infection.
Sanjay Dutt was in jail at that time and came out of jail with parole when Manyata was very ill.
Sanjay Dutt was very upset seeing his wife’s condition. Because he lost his mother Nargis Dutt and his first wife Richa Sharma due to cancer.
And seeing such a condition of Manyata, the fear of losing her was clearly visible on Sanjay’s face.
Manyata Dutt real name is Dilnawaz Sheikh. But when she stepped into the film industry, everyone knew her by the name of Sara Khan. Manyata’s love for Bollywood brought her back to Mumbai from Dubai. She started her career with a C-grade movie called Lovers Like Us. After this, she got an opportunity to work on an item song in the Bollywood hit film Gangaajal directed by Prakash Jha, from which she also made her Bollywood debut.
The film came to cinemas in 2003. She also gained a lot of fame after doing item songs in the film. While working in this film, at the behest of Prakash Jha, he changed his name to Manyata. Her film career was very short. The biggest reason for this was the death of her father, after that the entire responsibility of the family was on his head. Due to the financial condition of the family, she could not pursue her film career.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Manyata Dutt and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Manyata Dutt at Instagram-@maanayata
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Manyata Dutt belongs to a Muslim family and believes in the religion of Islam. However, she is married to the Hindu religion. Manyata Dutt also plays this religion well after marriage.
- She often shares photo selfies taken with her family with her loved ones through her social media handles.
- In today’s time, everyone wants to have a partner who walks shoulder to shoulder. Manyata is also the same, who has not only balanced Sanjay’s life but has also handled his personal to professional life very well.
- At the same time, it is also said that after marrying Manyata, Sanjay Dutt got all the CDs of her B-grade films removed from the market. Now there is hardly any trace of past of recognition.
- Manyata Dutt is as beautiful as she is bold. These bikini pictures of Manyata had surfaced in the past. These pictures were shared during vacations. These pictures of Manyata went viral on social media.
More Facts About Her
- Manyata was an anonymous actress who started her career with B-grade films. Apart from this, she has also appeared in a dance number in Ajay Devgan’s Gangaajal, but she could not get any special work in Bollywood.
- At the same time, she is away from films and Bollywood but is often seen at many events.
- Manyata did not get films even after the item song made by her in the movie Gangaajal became a tremendous hit.
- Manyata is no less stylish than an actress. She often remains in the spotlight for her looks.
- Despite Sanjay Dutt having 2 marriages, Manyata married Sanjay and has also supported Sanjay Dutt in every good and bad time. Manyata Dutt’s contribution to the life of Sanjay Dutt is considered to be a big one. Their relationship is very long, Manyata Dutt and Sanjay Dutt have been married for almost 13 years.
- Many people believe that there should be a difference of at least three years in the age of husband and wife when the marriage of both of them remains on the track of love. However, the relationship between Sanjay and Manyata Dutt does not accept these things. There is a difference of only 19 years in the age of both, but the bonding between the two also exceeds the amazing understanding of young couples.
Q-What is the height of Manyata?
A-She is 170 cm tall which is 5 feet 7 inches.
Q-What is the weight of Manyata?
A-84 kg (185 lbs).
Q-What is the figure measurements of Manyata?
Q-What is the age of Manyata?
A-As of 2021, she is 42 years old, born on 22nd July 1979 (Sunday).
Q-What is the date of birth of Manyata?
A-22nd July 1979 (Sunday).
Q-Where is from Manyata?
A-Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India.
Q-What is the name of Manyata’s husband?
Q-How old is Manyata?
A-As of 2021, she is 42 years old, born on 22nd July 1979 (Sunday).
Q-Who is the father of Manyata Dutt?
Q-What was Manyata Dutt profession?
A-Indian former actress.
Q-Who is Sanjay Dutt’s bestfriend?
Q-What religion is Manyata Dutt?
A-Islam (Now convert in Hinduism).