Laksh Lalwani is an Indian actor. He was born on Friday, 19 April 1996 in Delhi, India. As in 2020, his age is 24 years old. Laksh Lalwani also knows as Lakshya. His zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling in Delhi’s St. Xavier’s school and went to renowned Delhi University in order to complete his graduation in Fine Arts and Photography.
Biography & Wiki
|Laksh Lalwani Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Laksh Lalwani|
|Famous Role||‘Porus’ in the TV serial “Porus”|
|Debut||“Dostana 2” (Yet to be released)
TV-Warrior High as Parth Samthaan (2015)
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||19 April 1996|
|Age (as in 2020)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Laksh Lalwani Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||175 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 9″|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Laksh Lalwani Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rashmi Desai, Aditi Gupta
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Fine Arts and Photography|
|School||St. Xavier’s School, Delhi, India|
|College/University||Delhi University, Delhi, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||John Abraham, Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Food||Butter Chicken with Roti|
|Favorite Song||Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay|
|Favorite Film||Raging Bull|
|Favorite Dialogue||“It ain’t about how bad you get hit, it’s about how bad you get hit and keep moving forward.”|
|Favorite color||Black, Blue, White|
|Car Collection||Honda City|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Paris, London, Maldives|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||$1 Million|
Laksh Lalwani has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 70 Kg (154 lbs). Laksh Lalwani always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Dark Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
He was born into a modest family in New Delhi. Her father’s name is Romesh Lalwani and her mother’s name is Savita Lalwani. He has a younger sister name Poorvi Lalwani. Laksh belongs to a Hindu Family. He was rumored to be in a relationship with the television actress, Rashmi Desai.
Laksh Lalwani began his television career in 2015 in MTV India’s “Warrior High”. From 2015 to 2016, he was seen in &TV’s “Adhuri Kahaani Hamari” opposite Mahima Makwana, and he also featured in the TV serial “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya” in 2016 that aired on Zing. In 2016, Lalwani was cast as Veer Mehra in star Plus’s “Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil.”. He played Porus in Sony TV’s historical drama “Porus”. The series is the most expensive Indian television show currently, with a budget of INR 5 billion (US$70 million). On 2 September 2019, he makes his film debut with his production “Dostana 2” which will be releasing in 2020.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Laksh Lalwani and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Laksh Lalwani at Instagram-@lakshlalwani6
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Laksh smoke? – Not known.
- Does Laksh drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Lalwani hates attending parties and social gatherings.
- Laksh earned huge popularity after playing the role of ‘Porus’ in Sony TV’s historical drama “Porus.” It was one of the most expensive TV shows in the history of Indian television.
- Lalwani played the titular role in Porus which is considered as the most expensive TV show in India and the show was telecasted for a year from 2017 to 2018.
- It was earlier reported that Laksh is dating his Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil co-star Additi Gupta. However, both of them steadily denied the reports.
- There were even rumors that Laksh is in a relationship with Rashmi Desai. However, during an interaction with a portal, Desai said, “Laksh Lalwani is being unnecessarily dragged in all this. Laksh is one of the good friends I have who stood by me in my most difficult times. Rashmi also said So can’t I even post a picture with him? What if I post a picture with family or cousin, in the social media will that also be questionable?.”
- Soon after Karan Johar announced that Laksh Lalwani will be playing one of the leads in Dostana 2, netizens started digging out the nepotism angle.