Dr. Kumar Vishwas is a poet speaker and social worker. He introduced Hindi literature and poetry in a new form. They express their views on the problems and issues of the country very frankly. Dr. Vishwas has also been an active worker of the Aam Aadmi Party. He is known as a very popular poet among the youth. With that his singing ability is unique. His original poems are his true identity. His poems can be seen as bridges of tradition and modernity.
Kumar Vishwas did his early education at Lala Ganga Sahay School, Pilkhua. He passed class XII from Rajputana Regiment Inter College, Pilkhua. His father wanted to engineer him. But Kumar Vishwas did not like science subjects and engineering. So, leave it. He was interested in literature since childhood, so after that, he did post-graduation in Hindi literature. In this, he received a gold medal. He further received the degree of Ph.D. in the year 2001. He was awarded for his research topic ‘Lokchetna Mein Kauravi Lokgeet’.
Biography & Wiki
|Kumar Vishwas Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Kumar Vishwas|
|Profession||Performance Poet and an Indian Politician|
|Party||Aam Aadmi Paty (AAP)|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||10 February 1970|
|Age (as of 2020)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||Pikhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Pikhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Kumar Vishwas Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.73 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 8″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-34
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Dr. Chandra Pal Sharma (Lecturer)|
|Mother||Smt. Rama Sharma (Home Maker)|
|Kumar Vishwas Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Wife||Dr. Manju Sharma|
|Daughter||Agrata Vishwas, Kuhu Vishwas|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Post-Graduation Degree in Hindi
Ph.D. in Hindi
|School||Lala Ganga Sahay School, Pikhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajputana Regiment Inter College, Pikhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
|College/University||Meerut University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Poet||Ramdhari Singh Dinkar|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue, White|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Himalaya, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 4.20 Crore|
Kumar Vishwas has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 65 Kg (143 lbs). Kumar Vishwas always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. His chest measurement is 34 Inches, Waist is approx. 30 Inches & biceps measurement is 12 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Kumar Vishwas was born on (Basant Panchami) 10 February 1970 in Pilkhua, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. His father Dr. Chandrapal Sharma has been a spokesman at RSS Degree College (Chaudhary Charan Singh University) Pilkhua. His mother’s name is Rama Sharma. Kumar Vishwas is the youngest of four brothers and one sister. His wife’s name is Manju Sharma.
Dr. Kumar started his career as Assistant Spokesperson of Hindi Literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College, Rajasthan in the year 1994. He also attends the conference of poets from India and abroad. He is very popular at poet conventions and staging. In 2011, Dr. Kumar Vishwas was an active activist in the Jan Lokpal movement Anna Hazare and his team. Along with this, he was a member of the national executive of the Aam Aadmi Party formed in the year 2012. He also contested against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi but lost. After joining politics, he did not like politics. After some time, he left the Aam Aadmi Party. Some of his notable works are Ek Pagli Ladki Bin(1966). In 2012. He wrote the song “De De Jagah” for the 2018 Hindi film Parmanu: The story of Pokhran.
Some of His Published Work
- The book “Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin” (Kavya-Sangrah) published in the year 1995.
- The book “Koi Deewana Kehta” (Kavya-Sangrah) was published in the year 2007 by Full Circle, Hindi Pocket Books.
- About a dozen articles, two hundred poems, drama stories, reviews published in various journals and magazines of the country.
- Wrote the roles of about a dozen standard books.
Work Under Publication
- Proverbs of North India
- India’s independence movement and poetry
- Lokgeeton Mein Lokchetna
- Shila Chandramukhi (Kavya-Sangrah)
Some of His Kavya-Path
- Poetry recitation and conduct in more than 2000 poetry festivals held in various cities of all states of India including many countries of the world.
- Poetry recitation and discussion on all the major TV channels of the country, Doordarshan, Aaj Tak, Sahara, Star, NDTV, SAB TV, ETV, Zee News.
- On the request of the Government of India, Kumar Vishwas went to Kashmir and read poems for the soldiers posted on the advance fronts.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Kumar Vishwas and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Kumar Vishwas at Instagram-@kumarvishwas
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Does Kumar drink alcohol:? Not Known
- Does Kumar smoke? Not Known
- Vishwas was born in a Gaur Brahmin family in Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Kumar Vishwa’s father, Dr. Chandra Pal Sharma, was a lecturer in the R.S.S (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) Degree College, Pilkhuwa that is affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Vishwa’s father wanted him to enroll in engineering, however, his passion for poetry led him to pursue a Master’s Degree in Hindi Literature.
- After completing his Ph.D. in Hindi Literature, Kumar Vishwas started working as a lecturer in Rajasthan in the year 1994.
- Kumar has established himself as a poet of Shringara-Ras (Romantic Genre).
- Kumar also writes lyrics for different title songs of TV serials.
- Vishwas supported the anti-corruption movement led by Anna Hazare in 2011.
- Vishwas joined Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) led by Arvind Kejriwal and contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election against Rahul Gandhi from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh, India.