Krishna Kaul is a very famous Indian television star and model who has worked in many famous television serials and has done brand advertisements and endorsements for many famous brands in his career. He became very famous after playing the character of Ranbir Kohli in a very famous serial named Kumkum Bhagya.
He was born in New Delhi, India on the 16th of October in the year 1997. His father’s name is Mr. Anil Kaul whereas his mother’s name is Veena Kaul. He has one elder sister whose name is Kashish Kaul. He completed his schooling at Greenfields Public School in Delhi and then went to Amity University, Noida to complete his bachelor’s in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Talking about his debut on Indian television, he made it in the year 2019 as a contestant in a very famous reality show named MTV Roadies Real Heroes. He made his debut as an actor on Indian television in the year 2019 with the serial named Kumkum Bhagya which brought him a lot of popularity fame and name.
He has also worked in many famous web series and he made his debut on the digital platform in the year 2019 with the web series named Puncch beat. He was born and brought up in a well-to-do family and New Delhi India.
Krishna Kaul Bio
|Real Name||Krishna Kaul|
|Screen Name||Krishna, Peter|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1995|
|Age (in years)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father: Anil Kaul|
Mother: Veena Kaul
|Siblings||Brother: Daivik Sahore|
Sister: Kashish Kaul
|Height||5’8″ (in Feet Inches)|
1.72 m (in meters)
172 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||154 Ibs (in Pounds)|
70 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 16 Inches
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Greenfields Public School, Delhi|
|Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Debut||TV: Kumkum Bhagya 2019|
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 749K followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Krishna Kaul Instagram- @kaul_me
Krishna Kaul Twitter- @KaulKrishna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krishna Kaul
- His parents wanted him to become a doctor or an engineer but he always wanted to become an actor and finally made his dream come true.
- He has been featured in many famous television commercials and brand advertisements such as Vodafone Idea, Kellogg’s, and many more.
- He was awarded the Zee Rishtey award for Favorite Nayi Jodi Award.
- He loves cooking and sometimes cooks on sets of his serial for himself and other crew members.
- His parents were reluctant to send him to Mumbai but he convinced them about his dream and passion and finally went to Mumbai to pursue his career in acting and became a star.