King Von was the stage name of poet, songwriter, and rapper Dayvon Daquan Bennett. Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, United States, he then moved to Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The first studio album of his career was released in 2020, entitled Welcome to O’Block.
His tracks include Problems, Crazy Story, and Beat That Body. He was killed at the Nightclub in Georgia, the United States, on November 6, 2020, by gunfire between police and members of his group.
Originally from Chicago, Illinois, United States, he later moved to Atlanta, Georgia, United States, where he lived with several other underprivileged children.
As an American, he was of Christian and American ethnicity. At the time of his death on 06 November 2020, King Von was about 26 years old. On 09 August 1994, Von was born.
King Von Bio
|Real Name||Dayvon Daquan Bennett|
|Nick Name||King Von|
|Date of Birth||9th August 1994|
|Date Of Died||6th November 2020|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, and Songwriter|
|Home Town||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Height||5’7″ (feet & inches)|
170 cm (in centimeters)
1.70 m (in meters)
|Weight||73 kg (in kilograms)|
160 lbs (in pounds)
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Hyde Park Academy High School, Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|College||Private College, Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Social Media Info
If you Like King Von and you want to know more about him, You can follow him on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter.
King Von Instagram : @Kingvonfrmdao
His Twitter : @KingVonFrmdaWic
Some Lesser Known Facts about King Von
- At the year of his death, he was 26 years old.
- Von grew up in the city of Chicago, in the United States.
- In December 2018, His single Crazy Story was released by Lil Durk’s Only the Family label, which helped make him a breakout artist.
- Bennett was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm on November 21, 2012, and was booked into Cook County jail.
- Bennett was featured on the In Memoriam montage of the 63rd Grammy Awards