Kiku Sharda was born on 14th February 1976 in his birthplace Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. As of 2020, Sharda’s age is 45 years old. Sharda completed his schooling in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India where he also completed his post-graduation with an MBA degree in Marketing.
Biography & Wiki
|Kiku Sharda Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Raghavendra Sharda|
|Famous Role||Palak in Comedy Nights with Kapil (2013)|
|Debut||Film-Mitti (2001) as Qasma
TV-Hatim (2003) as Hobo
|Language Known||Hindi, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||14 February 1976|
|Age (as in 2020)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Kiku Sharda Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||162 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.62 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 3″|
|Weight in Kilograms||90 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||198 lbs|
|Family & Relatives|
|Siblings||Brother (2)-Sid Sharda, Sudarshan Sharda|
|Kiku Sharda Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Children||Son- Aryan, Shaurya|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Business Administration
|School||Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Chetna’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Food||Kaju Katli, Dal-Baati, and Churma|
|Favorite Restaurant||Levo in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Dancing, Reading|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Manali, Jammu & Kashmir, London|
|Salary (approx)||INR 5-7 lakhs/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx)||2.7 million USD|
Kiku Sharda has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 3 inches (162 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 90 Kg (198 lbs). Kiku Sharda always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
He belongs to a Marwari family. In 2003, Actor Kiku married Priyanka and together they have two sons. One is Aryan Sharda and the other is Shaurya Sharda. Sharda’s Father’s name is Amarnath Sharda and his mother’s name is Reeta Sharda. Kiku also has two cousins named Sid Sharda and Sudarshan Sharda.
Sharda played the character of Constable, Hobo in Hatim, and Akbar in the comedy show ‘Akbar Birbal’. In 2013, he participated in ‘Nach Baliye 6 and ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’ in 2014. Kiku Sharda was last seen in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ on Sony TV Channel portraying various roles including Santosh and Bumper, and the Popular role of Baccha Yadav, and also plays the role of the brother of Baccha Yadav, Accha Yadav. Kiku also won Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actor in Comic Role.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Kiku Sharda and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Kiku Sharda at Instagram-@kikusharda
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- He is a popular Indian film and TV actor and a well-known comedian.
- Kiku was born in a well-to-do business family from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- As per Kiku’s interview, his nature in real life is quite introverted.
- Before starting his career as an actor, Sharda met his wife through his parents in the year 2003, and they got coupled in the same year.
- Sharda has acted in various Hindi films, like ‘Darna Mana Hai’ (2003), ‘Phir Hera Pheri’ (2006), ‘Dhamaal’ (2007), ‘Happy New Year’ (2014), ‘Jawaani Jaaneman’ (2020), and ‘Angrezi Medium’ (2020).
- In the year 2006, Kiku played the role of Constable Mulayam Singh Gulgule in the SAB TV’s comedy show, ‘F.I.R’ which got immense popularity.
- Sharda participated as a contestant ‘Nach Baliye 6’ (in the year 2013) along with his spouse, Priyanka Sharda
Kiku has acted in various Hindi TV serials, like ‘Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa’ (in the year 2004), ‘Agadam Bagdam Tigdam’ (in the year 2007), ‘Bhaago KK Aaya’ (in the year 2008), ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ (in the year 2014), ‘Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double’ (in the year 2017), and ‘Dr. Pran Lele’ (in the year 2019).
- Sharda got immense popularity with the comedy show, ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ in 2013. Kiku appeared as Palak along with Sunil Grover as Guthi in the show.
- Kiku Sharda has also played many comedy roles like Bachcha Yadav, Bumper, Lachha, and many more in various seasons of the comedy shows of Kapil Sharma.
- In the year 2015, Kiku won the Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Comedy) for Akbar Birbal.
- Sharda was awarded the Indian TV Academy Awards-Best Actor in a Comic Role for The Kapil Sharma Show in 2019.
- Kiku Sharda has also appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Booo Sabki Phategi’ in 2019.