Karan Kundra is an Indian film & television actor, model, and businessman. Karan Kundra, who is called the handsome hunk of TV, is a well-known name in the industry. He got recognition from house to house with ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’, after which he appeared in many shows. Karan Kundra is well-liked on screen. Especially among his female fans, his charm runs a lot. He has an old relationship with controversies. Sometimes he used to be in discussion about his love life. Sometimes they become bad boys. Karan Kundra has enrolled in Bigg Boss Season 15. With his entry into the show, he has won the hearts of people with his alert mind and charming performance.
Karan Kundra was born in Jalandhar, Punjab. After completing his schooling, Karan Kundra has completed his graduation from Mayo College, Rajasthan. After this, Karan Kundra has done MBA from the USA. Karan Kundra’s father wanted his son to read and write and help him in his business. His father is a big businessman. Karan Kundra did not want to do acting or modelling in the initial days. He belonged to the businessman family, so he was going to take care of his business. But luck had something else in mind and Karan Kundra moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Karan began his career with ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’ in the year 2009. In this soap opera, Karan acted the character of Arjun Punj.
Age, Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Karan Kundra|
|Nickname||Karan, Sunny, King K, Princess|
|Also Known As||Karan Kundrra|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Businessman|
|Debut||TV (Hindi)-Kitani Mohabbat Hai, as Arjun Punj, In the year 2009
Film (Punjabi)-Pure Punjabi, as Prem, In the year 2012
Film (Hindi)-Horror Story, as Neli, In the year 2013
Web Series-It Happened in Calcutta, as Ronobir Chatterjee, In the year 2020
|Language Known||Hindi, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||11 October 1984 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Gymming, Listening To Music, Watching Movies|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||185 cm|
|in Meters||1.85 m|
|in Feet & Inches||6′ 1″|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-38
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||S. P. Kundra (owns a construction business in Punjab)|
|Mother||Suneeta Kundra (Housewife)|
|Sister||Poonam Malhotra, Meenu Kundra, and Madhu Kundra
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kritika Kamra (Actress, 2009-2012)
Aanchal Singh (Stylist, 2015), Swati Vasta (Rumoured)
Anusha Dandekar (Actress, Model, VJ, broke up in 2020)
|Education Qualification, School and College|
MBA from Florida, USA
|College/University||Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan|
Favourite Things and Like & Dislike
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger|
|Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Jennifer Lawrence|
|Music Genre||Punjabi, Hip-Hop, and R&B|
|Cuisines||Chinese and South Indian|
|Cartoon Character||Johnny Bravo|
|Dessert||Cheese Cake and Gulab Jamun|
|Exercise||Heavy Weight Lifting|
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Chole Bathure|
|Colour||Black, White, Blue, Grey|
|Sport||Cricket, Badminton, Tennis|
|Car Collection||Range Rover, Mini Cooper|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson 48|
|Holiday Destination||New York, London, Europe|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million|
Karan Kundra has a healthy physique and he is 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 75 Kg (165 lbs). Karan Kundra always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 38 Inches, Waist is approx. 31 Inches & biceps measurement is 14 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Karan Kundra was born on 11 October 1984 (Thursday) in Jalandhar the city of Punjab the state of India. As of 2021, Karan is 37 years old and Karan’s zodiac sign is Libra. His father’s name is S.P. Kundra and his mother’s name is Sunita Kundra. Karan’s father is a businessman while Karan’s mother is a housewife. Karan has three elder sisters and their names are Poonam Kundra, Meenu Kundra, and Madhu Kundra. His three sisters are older than him. Poonam Malhotra, who is a doctor and lives in the United States (USA). Karan’s second sister is Meenu who lives in Toronto, Canada, North America and Karan’s third sister Madhu lives in India.
According to media reports, Karan first met Kritika Kamra on the sets. Together they were in the lead role of the famous TV show ‘Kitni Mohabbat Hai’. There were many fights in both the shows. In real life, the two had become equally close friends. Gradually friendship turned into love and both were also in a relationship for a long time. However, Karan and Krika’s relationship did not last long and both of them separated from each other. After a few years, the breakup of both of them surprised everyone.
After separating from Kritika Kamra, a well-known model and Video Jockey (VJ) Anusha Dandekar entered the life of Karan Kundra. Karan and Anusha’s relationship continued for a long time. Both had kept their relationship open. Though last year there was a rift in their relationship and Karan and Anusha separated from each other. After separating from Karan Kundra, Anusha Dandekar accused Karan Kundra of cheating. However, Karan denied all these allegations. Karan Kundara is single these days and is ready to mingle in Bigg Boss season 15 as well.
Karan Kundra has been a part of many TV shows, reality shows and albums and films. He started his TV career in the year 2009 with the show “Kitni Mohabbat Hai” produced by Ekta Kapoor. He played the character of Arjun Punj in this series. Later in 2009, he acted in Sony TV’s television show “Baitab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai” in which he played the lead character of Veeru.
He has hosted three seasons of Channel V’s crime show Gumra: End of Innocence Season 1 as well as Season 2. Karan Kundra was seen as a judge in the adventure reality shows MTV Roadies X2 and X4. The actor also has judged many tv shows and the judging panels along with Bollywood actors Rannvijay Singha, Esha Deol, Neha Dhupia, and Vijender Singh. He was also the gang leader in MTV Roadies X2 and MTV Roadies X4. He had to leave Roadies Rising due to film commitments. Karan has also participated in a dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. And now he participated as a contestant in Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 15.
Karan started his Punjabi film career in the year 2012 with Pure Punjabi. This film was Karan’s first film as an actor. He played the character of Prem in this film. After that, he also acted in the film “Jatt Romantic” in the year 2012 which was a Punjabi film. In the year 2012, he got a chance to work in the Bollywood Hindi film “Horror Story”, in which he played the role of Neil. Karan was seen in Punjabi films playing the role of Ketan in Mere Yaar Kaminey and Dikki in Control Bhaji Control, in the year 2014. In the year 2018 played the character of Aayush Asthana in the Hindi horror film “1921” directed by Vikram Bhatt.
According to media reports, the wealth of Karan Kundra can be around 2 million dollars i.e. 15 crores and he charges Rs 50,000 for shooting an episode.
- Karan Kundra also had a relationship with Controversy. During the television show ‘Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum’, Karan Kundra was working with television actress Saanvi Talwar in that show. During the shooting of a scene, Karan Kundra had to kiss Saanvi Talwar. In response, Saanvi had to slap him. It is said that during the shooting, Saanvi slapped Karan Kundra more vigorously. This angered Karan Kundra. After the shooting of the scene was over, Karan Kundra went to Saanvi Talwar and not only slapped her hard but also abused her.
- The 2nd slap scandal happened during a season of the reality show ‘Roadies’. This is from 2017. At that time, during the audition of ‘Roadies Rising’, Karan Kundra slapped a contestant. When during the audition a participant said that Karan had killed his sister only because she had married her friend against the wishes of the family members. Hearing this, Karan Kundra lost his cool and slapped the contestant vigorously.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Karan Kundra and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Karan Kundra at Instagram-@kkundrra
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Karan Kundra has worked in many TV serials and reality shows. Apart from this, Karan Kundra has also spread his acting skills in many films.
- Karan made his acting debut in the year 2009 with the Balaji Telefilms show named “Kitni Mohabbat Hai” from 19 January 2009 to 25 September 2009. Kritika Kamra was seen alongside Karan in this show.
- In late 2016, the actor stated that Karan had turned his name from Karan Kundra, and added an extra ‘r’. After which the actor is now known as Karan Kundrra.
- Karan’s name often remains a topic of discussion in social media regarding his love story. His name keeps getting associated with many TV actresses.
- He owns an international call centre and runs a business of building infrastructure for new buildings under construction with his father.
- Karan participated in ‘Mr. India 2008’ and gained the title of ‘Mr. Style Statement’. He also gained the ‘Best Jodi Award’ (NTA 2009), the ‘TV Icon Of The Year Award’ (NTA 2009) in addition to Karan’s Business Awards.
Thanks For Reading
Written By-Amit Shukla