Jay Bhanushali is an Indian actor, model, and anchor, who has made a different identity in the world of television. Jay Bhanushali is considered one of the best anchors of Indian cinema. He has also appeared as an actor and host in many TV shows, Jay made his acting debut in 2005. Jay made his 1st acting debut in ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’. But more than his acting, he has got people’s love for his hosting talent. And along with this, he has also acted in films. He also made his film debut in Hindi film with the Hindi film Hate Story 2 in the year 2014.
Apart from being a great host, he is also a good dancer. And he has hosted many television dance shows. She has skyrocketed after hosting the show Dance India Dance. Jay has entered Bigg Boss 15 this time. His fans are very happy with Jay’s entry into Bigg Boss. This is the reason why he remains dominant among his fans. It can be said about Jay Bhanushali that he is full of talent and full of acting, host, and dancing skills.
Jay Bhanushali was born in Gujarat but did his studies in B.P.M. High School, Mumbai. Jay began as a model and then gradually chose to become an actor. Along with acting, the actor Jay Bhanushali also took up hosting, and now Jai Bhanushali is considered one of the best hosts in India.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Jay Bhanushali|
|Profession||Actor, Anchor, Dancer, Model|
|Debut||Film-Hate Story 2, as Akshay Bedi, In the year 2014
TV-Kasautii Zindagii Kay, as Arijit, In the year 2005
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||25 December 1984 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Hobbies||Watching Cricket, Sketching, Travelling, Playing Video Games|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|in Meters||1.73 m|
|in Feet & Inches||5′ 8″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-38
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Hetal Bhanushali (Elder)|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mahhi Vij (Actress)|
|Wife/Spouse||Mahhi Vij (Actress)
|Marriage Date||11 November 2011 (Friday)|
|Children||Daughters (2)-Tara (Born on 8 August 2019, Thursday)
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|School||B.P.M. High School, Mumbai|
|Favourite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Colour||Black, White, Blue, Grey, Brown|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 11 Lakhs/Per Week|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$3 Million|
Jay Bhanushalihas a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 8 inches (178 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 65 Kg (143 lbs). Jay Bhanushalialways keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 38 Inches, Waist is approx. 32 Inches & biceps measurement is 15 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Dark Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Jay Bhanushali was born on 25 December 1984 (Tuesday) in Ahmedabad the city of Gujarat the state of India. His family is from Gujarat. His father was a bank manager. Apart from his parents in the family, he has a sister named Hetal Bhanushali.
Jay Bhanushali married the famous TV actor Mahhi Vij on 11 November 2011 (Friday). Jay and Mahhi had a court wedding on 11 November 2011 (Friday). In the year 2014, their second marriage took place in Las Vegas. During this year, there were many rumors of the two separating but their wedding photos from Vegas were proof that they are in a strong relationship together. Jay has a daughter named Tara who was born in 2019. Apart from this, he adopted two children Rajveer and Khushi a few years back. Jay had then stated that Jay would take care of the education and upbringing of the children.
Jay Bhanushali started his career as a model. Although after some time he decided to become an actor, then he made his TV debut in the year 2005 with a small role in the most popular TV serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki at that time, and in the year 2006, he tried his hand at anchor. After that, he worked in the TV show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom in the year 2007.
He was a part of another serial Qayamat, from this show Jay started getting recognition in the TV world. In 2009, he hosted the Dance India dance reality show, during which he also appeared as a contestant in the reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. In the year 2012, he participated in the popular TV reality show Nach Baliye with his wife Mahhi Vij in which both became winners. Apart from this, he also made his Hindi film debut in the year 2014 with the Hindi film Hate Story 2. Then went on to star in films like Ek Paheli Leela in 2015 and Desi Katte in 2014.
People know Jay Bhanushali more as the best anchor than an actor. He has appeared as an anchor in TV shows Dance India Dance, Super Mom Dance India, and Super Dancer. Apart from this, he has also appeared as an anchor in many big singing reality shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Indian Idol.
Jay Bhanushali in Bigg Boss Season 15
Jay Bhanushali has been seen as a great anchor and a good TV actor. He has also been a part of many TV reality shows and has also been the winner of some reality shows. Jay is included in this year 2021 as a contestant in Bigg Boss 15. Jay Bhanushali, the first contestant to enter ‘Bigg Boss 15’, is the highest-paid contestant of this season.
Bhanushali directly entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss 15’. While talking to Indian actor, film producer, singer, painter, and television personality Salman Khan, Jay Bhanushali told that ‘he has prayed to God that either he should be thrown out of the house in the 1st two weeks or else he should be allowed to be in the show till the end’.
In his time spent so far, he has been seen performing better than the other members of Bigg Boss. If the same performance continues then he can win the Bigg Boss 15 trophy.
- Jay Bhanushali Jay Bhanushali first came into the limelight due to controversies when he had a fight with his wife Mahhi Vij for doing a bold scene with actress Surveen Chawla in his film Hate Story 2.
- Jay Bhanushali and his wife Mahhi adopted two children. In 2019, their daughter Tara was born, after which everyone on social media accused Jay and Mahhi of not paying attention to their adopted children after having their daughter. Jay and Mahhi adopted a boy Rajveer and a girl Khushi. After all the allegations and news, now Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali have given a powerful answer to everyone through an open letter on social media platforms. In this open letter, Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali have made it clear that they are still the parents of their three (3) children.
- Then he came into controversy in the year 2021 when Bhanushali shared on Instagram after photographing his wife Mahhi Vij and daughter, Mahhi Vij said that I did not like this picture and then he blocked her husband Bhanushali on Instagram. After which Bhanushali came into the headlines due to this controversy.
Jay Bhanushali has been awarded the award many times due to the excellent TV host and tremendous acting on the TV show which is as follows:-
- He was first awarded the award for Best Supporting Character of New Comer Male for Qayamat.
- Awarded with Rishtey Award for Best Host of the year 2009-10.
- Boroplus Gold Award for Best Anchor for Dance India Dance in the year 2010-12.
- He was the winner of Nach Baliye Season 5 in the year 2012-13. He was a contestant in this competition along with his wife Mahhi Vij.
Apart from acting, Jay Bhanushali has also made everyone crazy with his hosting. According to media reports, the estimated current net worth of actor, model, anchor, dancer Jay Bhanushali is around 3 million USD (In INR 7,52,41,500).
By the way, let us tell you that Jay’s current wealth is increasing significantly in 2020 or the coming years. Actor Jay Bhanushali’s primary source of money is a professional actor from the Indian entertainment industry. Jay earns well only based on acting and hosting.
Car and Bike Collection
Jay Bhanushali has a great collection of bikes and cars. The actor is also often seen with his BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft) car.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Jay Bhanushali and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Television’s popular actor Jay Bhanushali made a different identity in the television industry. Jay started his career with a very small role in the popular Indian television show “Kasauti Zindagi Ki”.
- Jay Bhanushali is one of the most successful and popular Indian television hosts. Till now Jay has hosted more than 17 (Seventeen) reality shows. Some of her famous shows are “Dance India Dance”, “Indian Idol” and “Super Dancer”.
- But very few people know that Jay was a salesman before acting.
- Jay Bhanushali told in an interview, ‘His father was a bank manager and always used to tell us that you guys should know that earning money is not that easy. Jay was asked to do a part-time job only after the 10th standard.
- He sold books and also worked as a salesman for some shoe brands but he did not like this job at all.
- Jay told that people used to tell him to try acting and become a hero. He took this matter seriously.
- Jay joined the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 2” in the year 2007. He emerged as the second runner-up.
- In the year 2012, Jay joined another dance reality show “Nach Baliye Season 5” along with his wife Mahhi Vij. Both of them emerged as the winners of the show.
- Jay and Mahhi Vij also participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.
- Some of Jay Bhanushali’s other reality shows were “Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket” (2008) and “Khatron Ke Khiladi: Made in India” (2020).
- In Khatron Ke Khiladi: Made In India Jay Bhanushali charges Rs 1.5 lakh per week.
- According to reports, Jay Bhanushali is the highest-paid contestant of Bigg Boss 15.
- He also has a Vlog YouTube channel named “Jay Mahhi Vlogs”, where he has 197k subscribers.
Thanks For Reading
Written By–Amit Shukla