Jaan Kumar Sanu is an Indian playback singer and musician best known for the son of Kumar Sanu, a famous singer in the Hindi film industry. His video song “Dil Mera Churaya Kyun” has been viewed over 2 million times on YouTube and earned him much praise and love. His heartfelt desire was that he should follow in his father’s footsteps, whereas nowadays it was not easy for him to start his career in the field of singing. However, he was confident in his ability and abilities and made a big start in the industry. Recently, Bollywood actor Salman Khan announced Jaan Kumar Sanu as the first contestant of the Bigg Boss 14 show during a virtual press conference.
He was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, India to a highly reputed musical family and currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Though his real name is Jayesh Bhattacharya. Jaan Kumar Sanu received his early education from Manekji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai. After that, he completed his undergraduate course from Kolkata University. Initially, he worked in the industry since the age of six and sang many songs as a child singer.
Biography & Wiki
|Jaan Kumar Sanu Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Full Name||Jaan Kumar Sanu|
|Real Name||Jayesh Bhattacharya|
|Debut||Music Album- Tomra Shunbe Toh in 2002 (Singer)
Film- Escape from Taliban in 2003 (Singer)Film (Bengali)-Roktomukhi Neela for the song “Shorger Chaabi”
|Language Known||Hindi, Bengali & English|
|Date Of Birth||15 April 1994|
|Age (as in 2020)||26 years|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Jaan Kumar Sanu Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||170 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.70 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 7″|
|Family & Relatives|
First Stepmother-Mita Bhattacharya
|Sister||Shanon K, Annabel|
|Brother||Jesse (Teacher), Zicco (Graphic Designer)|
|Jaan Kumar Sanu Girlfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||University of Kolkata|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Sketching and Playing The Guitar|
|Favorite color||Black, Blue, White|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Maldives|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Jaan Kumar Sanu has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 7 inches (178 cm) tall. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Brown Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Jaan Kumar Sanu was born on 15 April 1994 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. He is from a Hindu family. He is an Indian by nationality and has a belief in Hinduism. As well as, his father’s name is Kumar Sanu who is a well-known singer in the film world. Also, his mother’s name is Rita Bhattacharya who is a housewife. He has been living with his mother since his parents divorced in 1994. He also has a stepmother named Saloni Sanu. Her maternal grandmother’s name is Neera Dutta, who is also a famous Bengali singer. Apart from this, his half-sisters are Shannon K (American singer-song Writer) and Annabel. Jaan Kumar Sanu’s relationship status is currently unmarried. She is not dating anyone and has not married yet.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Jaan Kumar Sanu and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Jaan Kumar Sanu at Instagramfirstname.lastname@example.org
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- He started his music career as a singer with Rohit Khandelwal and Ankita Arya by launching a recreated song of “Dil Mera Chura Kyun” on his YouTube channel.
- As well as, he launched the debut music album, “Tomra Shunabe Toh” and the Hindi song, “Escape from Taliban” in 2002.
- Not only this but also, he participated in many live concerts and performed in stage shows.
- He recently launched his first single romantic song titled “Tu Sandali” on YouTube, which was composed by Agaz Entertainment. It is a romantic song with modern-day arrangements.
- He had an interest in music since childhood so sang many Bengali songs at a very young age, according to the information, the first recording film was for Escape from Taliban while he was only 6 years old.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu also released an album at the age of 8, titled “Tomra Shunbe Toh” in 2002 for which he made his name in the Limca Book of Records as the youngest singer.
- Though his real name is Jayesh Bhattacharya but popularly known as Jaan Kumar Sanu as he is following his father’s footsteps, he writes his father’s name with his name.
- He said that he learned singing from his grandmother Neera Dutta, who taught him many Bengali songs.
- Let me tell you that he also sang the famous song “Bum Bum Bole” from the film “Taare Zameen Par”.
- Apart from this, he also received vocational training from Subra Dasgupta and Pandit Ratan Mohan Sharma of Mewati Gharana.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu worked with many veterans in the singing industry such as Anand Ji, Kalyan Ji, Sonu Nigam, Shankar Mahadevan, and many other veteran singers.
- He also has a special faith in devotion and is a devotee of Lord Ganesha.