Isha Talwar is a model, dancer, and Indian actress. She worked in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam movies. Isha began as a model and acted in various television advertisements, and later made Talwar’s film debut with the year 2012 Mollywood movie Thattathin Marayathu (released on 6 July 2012).
Isha Talwar was born on 22 December 1987. Born and brought up in Mumbai, Isha graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. Talwar joined choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school in the year 2004, where Isha Talwar took training in various dance forms like ballet, salsa, and jazz, hip-hop and went on to become a tutor in the dance studio. Isha Talwar stated that isha’s choreographer Terence Lewis was “one person who changed me completely”.
Biography & Wiki
|Isha Talwar Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Isha Talwar|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Famous For||Her roles in the films “Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab” (2018), “Article 15” (2019), and “Bangalore Days” (2014)|
|Debut||Film Bollywood, as a child artist-Hamara Dil Aap Ke Paas Hai, in the year 2000
Malayalam- Thattathin Marayathu (2012)
Tamil- Thillu Mullu (2013)
Telugu-Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (2013)
Web Series-Home Sweet Office (2019)
|Language Known||Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil & English|
|Date Of Birth||22 December 1987|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Isha Talwar Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||156 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.56 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 2″|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Isha Talwar Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economics|
|School||Choreographer Terence Lewis’s Dance School|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress||Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Doing Yoga|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million|
Isha Talwar has a Stunning figure and she is 156 cm tall which is 5 feet 2 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 55 kg. Isha Talwar is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34-28-34 and she has attractive Black hair and Dark Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Isha belongs to a Punjabi family, her father’s name is Vinod Talwar, and her mother’s name is Suman Talwar. Isha has one brother named Vishal Talwar. Her brother is a director and her father is a Producer.
Talwar performed as a model and acted in more than forty advertisements for brands such as- Dulux Paints, Dhatri Fairness Cream, Pizza Hut, Vivel Fairness Cream, Kaya Skin Clinic, a music video with the actor Hrithik Roshan for the Just Dance competition. Talwar says Isha spent two years preparing for her movie debut. Although Isha had performed as a child actress in the 2000 Hindi movie Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (released on 25 August 2000), Isha’s full-length movie debut was with the Malayalam movie Thattathin Marayathu (released on 6 July 2012), for which Isha took a four-month voice coaching class, went through a course to learn the language, and learned to play the guitar. The movie which saw glamorous Isha’s performance, Aisha, a Muslim girl who falls in love with a Hindu boy, the movie became a blockbuster and was listed by Rediff.com.
On the subject of desirability, the actress said that it’s about one’s personality and not good looks. When asked, who is the most desirable man according to Isha’s; Talwar said that Talwar finds Prithviraj Sukumaran as the most desirable man. Adding to it, Isha also said that he has an extraordinary charm and charisma. Isha further said in the ‘Reporter’ channel interview that, Mohanlal is her favorite actor. In the year 2013, Talwar had two releases – her Telugu debut, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (19 April 2013), which opened to a positive response, and her Tamil debut, Thillu Mullu, a remake of the same-titled 1981 Tamil comedy movie which was also a commercial success.
In the year 2014, actress Isha was detected in the Malayalam movies, Balyakalasakhi, Utsaha Committee, God’s Own Country, and Anjali Menon’s Bangalore Days. Talwar has been shot for an “extended cameo character” in Siddique’s Bhaskar The Rascal with the actress Nayanthara. Isha has also been shooting for the remake of Tamil Thattathin Marayathu, reprising her own role. Isha also appeared as Maya in the Hindi movie Tubelight alongside Salman Khan. Talwar made her Bollywood debut alongside Saif Ali Khan in Kaalakaandi.
Critics noted that Isha “looked beautiful”, but had “nothing much to do” in the film. In a later interview, Isha stated that the role of Aisha had given her “a lot of recognition” and that Isha was “really happy with” her girl next door image from the film. Her second film I Love Me by B. Unnikrishnan had Isha’s performing the female lead character alongside Asif Ali and Unni Mukundan. Talwar said that her role in the film Samantha had “shades of grey”. Actor Isha Talwar was titled as the most desirable woman in the Malayalam film industry of 2015.
Awards & Honours
- Asianet Film Award for Best Star Pair – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- Vanitha Film Award for Best Debut (Female) – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- Amrita TV Film Award for Best Pair – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013\
- Asiavision Award for New Sensation in Acting – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- The Indian Movie Award in Qatar For Best Debutant Actress – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- Pearl Movie Award For Best Debutant Actress – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant – Thattathin Marayathu, In the year 2013
- Nominated – Asianet Award for Best Female New Face of the Year, In the year 2013
- Nominated for, South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant – Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde, In the year 2014
- Home Sweet Office, as Shagun, in the year 2019
- Parchhayee, as Hameeda, in the year 2020
- Swaha, in the year 2020
- Mirzapur 2, as Madhuri Yadav, in the year 2020
- Rishtey, Hindi, in the year 2010
- Just Dance, Hindi, in the year 2011
- Comedy Stars, as a Celebrity judge, Malayalam, in the year 2014
- D 4 Dance, as Celebrity guest, Malayalam, in the year 2015
- Laughing Villa, as Guest, Malayalam, in the year 2016
- Comedy Super Night 3, as Dancer, Malayalam, in the year 2017
- Kasthooriman, as Herself, Malayalam, in the year 2018
- Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai, as Preeti’s sister, Hindi, in the year 2000
- Thattathin Marayathu, as Aysha Rehman, Malayalam, in the year 2012
- I Love Me, as Samantha, Malayalam, in the year 2012
- Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde, as Shruti, Telugu, i the year 2013
- ‘Thillu Mullu, as Janani, Tamil, in the year 2013
- Balyakalasakhi, as Suhra, Malayalam, in the year 2014
- Ulsaha Committee, as Rosemary, Malayalam, in the year 2014
- God’s Own Country, as Asha, Malayalam, in the year 2014
- Bangalore Days, as Meenakshi, Malayalam, in the year 2014
- Maine Pyar Kiya, as Shalini, Telugu, in the year 2014
- Bhaskar the Rascal, as Rani Kabeer, Malayalam, in the year 2015
- Two Countries, as Simran, Malayalam, in the year 2015
- Raja Cheyyi Vesthe, as Chaitra, Telugu, in the year 2016
- Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai, as Aysha, Tamil, in the year 2016
- Tubelight, as Maya, Hindi, in the year 2017
- Crossroad, as Gaya Parameshwaran, Malayalam, in the year 2017
- Kaalakaandi, as Rakhi, Hindi, in the year 2018
- Ranam, as Seema, Malayalam, in the year 2018
- Article 15, as Aditi, Hindi, in the year 2019
- Roam Rome Mein, Hindi, English, Italian, in the year 2019
- Kaamyaab, as Isha, Hindi, in the year 2020
- Ginny Weds Sunny, as Neha Gulati, Hindi, in the year 2020
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Isha Talwar and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Isha Talwar at Instagram-@talwarisha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Isha smoke? Not Known
- Does isha drink alcohol? Not Known
- Isha Talwar is an Indian actress, dancer, and model.
- Her family has its roots in Pakistan.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Talwar’s father is an Executive Producer at ‘Narsimha Enterprises.’
- Isha developed an interest in dance at a very young age.
- At the age of 13, actor Isha Tawar made her acting debut as Aishwarya Rai‘s younger sister in the movie ‘Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai’, released on 25 August 2000.
- Isha has studied dance at popular choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school and is a prolific dancer in various forms, such as – Ballet, Jazz, Hip-hop, and Salsa.
- Talwar is a popular face in the modeling world and has done advertisements for giant brands such as “Pizza Hut,” “Kaya Skin Clinic,” “Dulux Paints,” “Maggi Hot Heads,” and “Vivel Fairness Cream.”
- Talwar has performed in many famous Malayalam movies like “Balyakalasakhi” (2014), “Bangalore Days” (2014), “Two Countries” (2015), and “Ranam” (2018).
- Some of Isha’s web series include “Parchhayee”, in the year 2019, “Swaha”, in the year 2020, and “Mirzapur Season 2”, in the year 2020.
- Isha received the title of the most desirable woman in Malayalam in the year 2015.
- Isha received four months of voice coaching for her debut Malayalam movie to study the language.
- Talwar has worked with many famous Bollywood actors such as Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Boman Irani, and John Abraham.
- Isha is fond of dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.