NFTs in today’s world have gained a lot of popularity. We can read different articles available on different social media platforms as well as in newspapers. Many entrepreneurs are making billions and millions from NFT.
NFTs are the unique and sole tokens that are used to get ownership of a unique item. NFT can be any real-world object like an art, it can be audio or video, it can be a property, or it can be any digital object as well.
To give a few examples it can be any avatars, tickets, domain name, etc.
Brands Making Millions From NFT
In order to understand how different brands are able to get higher profits through NFT, we need to discuss the top 5 brands.
- Asics – Asics is a sports brand that launched its sunrise red collection which includes limited edition digital sneakers. They were able to put around 1809 digital hh which also included a limited edition metallic gold colorway sneakers.
- Clinique- Clinique is a global beauty brand that gave three NTFs to the members of its smart reward program which help them in marketing their existence on NFT.
- Taco Bell- Taco Bell announced 25 NFT GIFs on the NFT marketplace Rarible where the main purpose was to spread brand awareness to tell that they are supporting a good cause. They lost 25 and FTS which was sold in 30 minutes starting from the US $1 to the highest price, US $3646.
- Coca-Cola- Coca-Cola launched a series of 4 NFTs which created a multi-sensory experience for the first buyer. He developed a bubble jacket variable that may be utilized in Decentraland, a virtual reality platform.
- Ray-Ban- Ray-Ban house launched designer sunglasses in 2022. These glasses were featuring the branch’s iconic Aviator sunglasses. These glasses were invented by German artist Oliver Latta, to have 3D motion designs which were auctioned on OpenSea.
These are the few plants that got a lot of fame and profits from NFT. In order to get such NFT, we need to follow five simple steps. These steps are discussed as follows:
Step 1. Creating a wallet
NFT all generally working life or debit or credit cards, at the wallet help us to connect with the blockchain in the network where we can access our funds and assets. Noted to create a wallet we need to choose between types of crypto wallets that are cold wallets and hot wallets.
Hot wallets- These are wallets that can connect to the internet which makes them easy to set up and accessible. It is useful if you want to transact frequently. It further consists of three types of wallets: desktop wallets, mobile wallets, and web wallets. Desktop wallets are those wallets that can be downloaded and installed on desktops, as the user is required to install an antivirus to protect their wallet from cyber threats. Mobile wallets are those Wallets that use leisure because they are compatible and are easy to use and protect from any malware because they are encrypted wallets. Web wallets are available on your browser or a website where one needs to have a private key which is chosen as a password to protect from any kind of threat of DDoS attacks.
Cold wallets- They are the most protected wallets as it is required for the availability of the internet as they can be stored offline as well. Kaun wallets are divided into two parts: hardware wallets and paper wallets. Hardware wallets are like USBs with some buttons. There are very less or no chances or just of attack from the internet as it does the required internet connectivity. Paper wallets are the printed vision.
Step 2: Choosing a Blockchain
Once you have created the wallet the next step is to choose a Blockchain according to your requirements.
The types of blockchain are Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Cardano, Binance smart chain, etc. Currently, in the market, the most popular blockchain is Ethereum Blockchain, which is comparatively more secure.
You can choose any of the above according to your needs and requirements by analyzing all the costs, benefits, stability, etc. It is done through a unique digital asset in the process of mining it through NFT. These blockchains are technologically advanced.
Step 3. Buy Currency for your wallet
Once the blockchain has been chosen according to your requirements, the next step is to add currency to your wallet to start the investment process. You must purchase cryptocurrency in the form of Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Cardano, or any other blockchain previously selected. The top NFT wallets are Metamask, Math Wallets, Alpha wallets, etc In order to buy currency you need to follow the following steps:
- The first step is to choose the best cryptocurrency exchange among the available currencies.
- The next step is to do thorough research on cryptocurrency and then sign-up. While registering your account you need to submit all the required information.
- You must connect with your bank after supplying all of the information in order to transfer the payments. You will now transfer money from your account to your account.
- Now the next step is to buy the currency that you have chosen above. After buying, add it to your account.
- After the exchange, the assets will be displayed as a percentage.
- Later, you can finally transfer your funds into a digital wallet.
In case you already have some cryptocurrency, you can transfer it into your digital wallet that can be used in creating or selling NFT.
Step 4. Selecting a Marketplace for opening an account
Now, as you have created the wallet, chosen the blockchain and currency, and bought the currency into your wallet now the next step is to select a marketplace. It is a market where you can trade, display or maybe mint your NFT. There are different sites that are currently available such as OpenSea, Enjin, Axie Marketplace, BakerySwap, NBA top shot marketplace, Rarible, Foundation, SuperRace, Muth Market, etc.
You are required to do deep research on the NFT marketplace and do the analysis as well as comparison in order to understand which one will be a good fit for your NFT. Take a deep understanding of the terms and conditions of every market. You should also check the types of NFT that are covered in the platform.
- OpenSea- covers the NFTs
- Myth market- this market covers the trading cards
- Axie Marketplace- this marketplace covers the online shop for the NFT game Axie infinity.
- NBA Top Shot- covers basketball videos, etc
You need to select the marketplace by considering a few things like a shopfront, advanced search options, ratings, and security.
You also need to know that every market has a different cryptocurrency. Every platform has a different process and the way of registering and attaching your wallet remains constant. For example, Rarible requires Crypto: Rari, to create an account with OpenSea you need to have a wallet in Metamask Wallet.
Step 5: Uploading NFTs
Once you are done with selecting a marketplace and opening an account the next step is to create an account ad upload your own as well as unique artwork. You need to decide what you want your NFT to be. For example, in case you are of photographer, NFT can be the photos or videos shot by you, if you are an artist, it can be the painting, drawing, or sketch uniquely made by you, even if you are good at making memes you can upload that as well.
Therefore we can say that you can upload any kind of audio, video, digital graphs, graphic images, etc.
It is very easy to create an NFT as it consists of a very simple procedure. Let’s take an example if you are planning to use OpenSea, you following steps are required to be followed:
- Visit the official web page of OpenSea.
- Then you need to click on the wallet I can which can be seen on the top right corner of the page.
- Then choose your wallet in the option.
- Once you have selected the wallet you need to go to your profile picture.
- Then you need to click on the “my collections” option where you will be able to see a variety of customisation and you need to create your new collection.
- After creating a new page now you have to provide all kinds of information such as descriptions you can also create a URL, create different categories as well as create a logo and banner for the collection.
- Once you are done with creating your category the next step is to decide the payment method and other data. You also need to select a royalty percentage that should not exceed time percent on OpenSea.
- As now you have created your own designed collection, now you are required to hit the create button and reload the page. After that, you can also add any item by adding an item if the button you want.
- This is how you make a custom NFT. You must now upload your document to the platform.
- You can name your file, add the description, and can choose properties. After all these steps you need to hit the create button one more time.
The steps mentioned above were for creating and uploading your file on NFT on OpenSea. And for every platform, there are very simple steps. In case you want to publish any number of collections, you can add through “bundle publishing”. Through this, you can convert your collection into digital assets. You can publish as many numbers as you want. Your digital file can be enabled in the form of a PNG, GIF, MP3, or any other digital format.
Step 6. Branding your NFT
After doing all five steps that complete 50% of the total work. The next step is one of the most important steps as it carries a lot of weightage, once you have created your digital direction you are required to provide a true collection at a certain price to certain people so that it can have more profit. To market, the one has to make sure that they are doing the following
- You are required to sell your collection at a fixed price and will sell it to the first person who is ready to pay.
- You need to set a certain time for auction where you can capture a major market and also you have to keep your option within a time limit to submit of final bid.
- In case you are new to NFT you can also start from the unlimited option where there is no time limit and you can control the end of the auction.
If you’re hosting an auction, you’ll need to figure out the minimum price, the royalties you’ll need to keep cashing in on your NFT if it resells on the secondary market, and how long you’ll run the auction (if timed). Keep in mind that if you set the minimum price too low, you may end up losing money on your NFT sale. Unfortunately, minting and selling an NFT may be expensive and time-consuming. Depending on the platform and pricing, you may have to pay a listing charge, an NFT minting fee, a commission on the sale, and a transaction fee to move money from the buyer’s wallet to yours.
Fees may fluctuate due to the volatility of cryptocurrency values. As a result, you should carefully assess if the costs of making and selling your NFT are reasonable. After the above strategies, you need to brand your product and market in order to capture maximum eyes and attention. You need to provide the uses benefits and prophet of using your creativity to the buyer who is ready to invest in your NFT.
Clearly stating your vision is a common way. You’d map out the futures of your NFT holders, organize giveaways, have member-only sessions or celebrations, and so on.
The establishment of a community is another key stage. Staying active on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram may be beneficial. Because most NFT investors have a large presence on Twitter, it should be your first choice for advertising your NFTs.
Joining Discord servers is also recommended. A number of public servers have been set up to promote new NFT activities. You may even host or attend an NFT event right here. You can also use influencer marketing by collaborating with different influences or actual NFT promoters. People generally trust the words of famous personalities so you can use them for the successful launch of a project. You need to market your project every day in order to make sure people are well aware of your brand or else it will get lost somewhere in the crowd.
In the end, we can conclude that NFT has become the new reality that excites many and has a lot of scope around the globe. In this way, you can reduce the cost of producing physical products and increase your profits by selling through NFT platforms. Creating your NFT is very easy. Any artwork can be loaded on NFT platforms. More individuals are starting NFTs in the hopes of cashing in on the current fad because of the possibility of enormous money. Therefore, grab the opportunity to meet demand with your unique talents and work and make money at the same time.
You can also read the below mentioned topics to know more about crypto world:
The Best Ways To Utilize Trade In Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin And Ways To Earn Money Online In 2022
Money Management Never Works Out The Way You Plan
The Evolution Of Popular Types Of Cryptocurrency
Hope you enjoyed reading this article!!
1 thought on “How To Create an NFT? A Simple Step by Step Guide”
Comments are closed.