Girija Oak is an Indian Film Actress, Television Actress, Theatre Actress & Model. Girija Oak, the Marathi actress who essays the role of Meghana Nikade in Sony Entertainment Television’s “Ladies Special,” Notable for her performances in Taare Zameen Par and Shor in the City.
Girija completed her degree in Business Management then she joined a theater workshop and started acting in advertisements. Her first Marathi television show as a lead actress was Zee Marathi’s Lajja with Piyush Ranade, Tejaswini Pandit, and Mukta Barve. she portrayed Manaswini Desai (Manu), a victim of a scandal, supported by a young and dynamic CID
Inspector Akash Ketkar. The show was a huge hit and her work was highly praised.
Biography & Wiki
|Girija Oak Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Girija Oak Godbole|
|Debut||Hindi Film- Taare Zameen Par (2007)
Marathi Film-Goshta Choti Dongraevadhi (2009)
Kannada Film- House full (2009)
Marathi TV-Lajja (2010)
Hindi TV -Ladies Special (2018)
|Language Known||Hindi, English & Marathi|
|Date Of Birth||27 December 1987|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Girija Oak Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||167 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.67 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||58 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||128 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||34-28-34|
|Family & Relatives|
|Girija Oak Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Education and School, College|
|Collage/University||Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kandivali East, Mumbai.|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Amir Khan
Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Idli, Dosa, Vada Pav|
|Favorite color||Red, Pink|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Dubai|
|Salary (approx)||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Girija Oak has a Stunning figure and she is 167 cm tall which is 5 feet 6 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 58 kg. Girija Oak is very health conscious Girija always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 34–28–34 and she has attractive Black hair and Black eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Girija Oak was born on 27 December 1987 in Nagpur in the state of Maharashtra, India. She was born in a Hindu Brahmin family, her father Girish Oak is a writer and popular Marathi actor. Her mother is a pharmacist. She has a younger half-sister named Durga Oak. She is married to filmmaker Suhrud Godbole. The couple has a son named Kabir Godbole. Marathi film director and writer Shrirang Godbole is her father-in-law and actress Mrinmayee Godbole is her sister-in-law.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Girija Oak and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Girija Oak at Instagram-@girijaoakgodbole
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Girija decided to become an actress from an early age.
- She is also a prolific dancer and has demonstrated her dancing skills in Eka Peksha Ek Apsara Ali.
- She was well-received for her performance in Marathi drama Don Special with Jitendra Joshi.
- Girija Oak debut her acting career in Hindi Film ‘Tare Zameen Par’ in 2007.
- She debuts her acting career in Marathi Film ‘Goshta Choti Dongreavadhi’ in 2009.
- Girija tried her luck in a Marathi serial and played the role of Manu in the serial Lajja.
- She married producer Suhrud Godbole. IME Motion Pictures is the production venture of Mr. Suhrud Godbole.
- When Girija read the script for “Ladies Special” and met Vipul D. Shah about the show, she found the show’s concept quite unique and believable and included her in the show.
- Apart from Girija, “Ladies Special” features actors Chhavi Pandey and Bijal Joshi in the lead roles.
- Girija told about the Hindi show that she was afraid to join the show because she feels very different from the Hindi television reality.
- Girija Oak is surprised to see the Indian audience’s increasing interest in television shows which promote superstitions.
- She played the role of Meghana Nikade in Sony Entertainment Television’s “ Ladies Special,”