Gaurav Taneja aka Flying Beast is an Indian well-known Youtuber, commercial pilot, and nutritionist. As of 2022, Gaurav Taneja has a net worth of $2 million. Gaurav is known for creating YouTube videos related to fitness, gaming, and vlogs in his daily life. Gaurav also served for the past 9 years as a pilot. Recently Gaurav came into the limelight when Gaurav raised the issue regarding the safety of pilots in Air Asia airlines after which Gaurav was sacked from his job. Currently, Gaurav runs 3 Youtube channels “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”. He uploads travel and daily life vlogs on Flying Beast and fitness content on Fit Muscle TV and streaming gaming on Rasbhari Ke Papa. Gaurav is very active on social media and always shares his, dashing, travel, life events images and videos on his Instagram account, where Gaurav has 3.1 million followers.
Gaurav Taneja was born and raised in Kanpur the city of Uttar Pradesh the state of India. He did his schooling at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, and thereafter he completed his B.Tech (Bachelor Of Technology) in Civil Engineering in 2008 from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. Since childhood, Gaurav was inclined towards health and nutrition and during his college days, Gaurav was known for his bodybuilding from where Gaurav decided to pursue his career in the same area by providing tips to others through his YouTube channel.
Biography & Wiki
|Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Gaurav Taneja|
|Profession||Youtuber, Commercial Pilot, Nutritionist|
|Debut||YouTube-‘Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural??’ on his channel ‘FitMuscle TV’, In the year 2016|
|Language Known||Hindi, Punjabi & English|
|Date Of Birth||9 July 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Reading, Listening To Music|
|Height, Weight & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|in Meters||1.70 m|
|in Feet & Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||91 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||201 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-42
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Yogendra Kumar Taneja (Works at Bank of Baroda)|
|Mother||Bharti Taneja (Teacher)|
|Sister||Swati Taneja Bhatia|
|Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ritu Rathi (Pilot)|
|Wife/Spouse||Ritu Taneja (Pilot)
|Marriage Date||5 February 2015 (Thursday)|
|Children/Kids||Daughter-Kaira (Ras Bhari) (Born On 18 May 2018, Friday)|
|Education Qualification, School and College|
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Civil Engineering (2004)|
|Favourite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Actress||Chicken Breast and Rice|
|Salary/Earning (approx.)||22 – 25 lakhs/From his three channels and sponsorships|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$5 Million|
Gaurav Taneja has a healthy physique and he is 5 feet 7 inches (171 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 91 Kg (201 lbs). Gaurav Taneja always keeps himself fit and he is very healthy Conscious. His chest measurement is 42 Inches, Waist is approx. 36 Inches & biceps measurement is 17 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Gaurav Taneja was born on 9 July 1986 (Wednesday) in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India into a middle-class Hindu family. Gaurav Taneja follows the Hindu religion and holds an Indian nationality. As of 2022, Gaurav is 35 years old and Gaurav’s zodiac sign is Cancer. Gaurav’s father’s name is Yogendra Kumar Taneja, who is a retired bank officer and Gaurav’s mother’s name is Bharti Taneja. Gaurav also has a sister Swati Taneja Bhatia, who is married.
Talking about Gaurav’s love life, Gaurav met his dream girl Ritu Rathi (now Ritu Taneja), who is a pilot for a domestic airline, in the airlines and then both of them started their affair and then on 5 February 2015 (Thursday), both of them got married. They also have a daughter named Kaira (Ras Bhari), who was born on 18 May 2018 (Friday). The couple shared a very sweet bond and teased each other by calling them “Mota”. Gaurav Taneja also makes fun of his wife Ritu and taunts her by calling her a “Morning Person”.
Gaurav Taneja started his career as a Youtuber who used to upload his bodybuilding tips and nutrition videos. He is the owner of three YouTube channels which are “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”. He has over 13 years of experience in the field of fitness, used to bodybuilding since his college days, and shares his tips with others. Flying Beast is a travel and daily life vlogging channel where Gaurav Taneja and his wife Ritu share their travel-related videos. In this channel, he also shares his personal life with his fans and these are the unique and interesting vlogs that you can find online.
He has posted around 1048 videos on this Flying Beast channel and has more than 7.31 million subscribers. Fit Muscle TV is his second channel on which he shares useful tips for bodybuilding and nutritional values. People who are very fond of gyming and bodybuilding find Gaurav’s vlog very interesting as Gaurav is different from others and his tips and guidance prove to be very successful. He has posted more than 360 videos on this YouTube channel and has more than 2.06 million subscribers.
As a Pilot
In 2011, he joined CAE Madrid, Madrid, Spain (Flight School) for training in an A320 type rating. After completing the training, he started working in Indigo as the first officer. In the year 2014, Gaurav worked as a captain in Indigo. In the year 2019, Gaurav joined Air Asia Airlines as a pilot, recently Gaurav was sacked because Gaurav raised his voice on media and social media about irresponsible behavior regarding the safety of his pilots. He received The Great Visionaries Awards, in 2020.
Recently, Gaurav Taneja made a big announcement, Gaurav told that his airline “Air Asia” is neglecting the safety measures which they have to take for the safety of their pilots, passengers, and the aircraft.
After Gaurav’s statement, the “Air Asia” airlines sacked Gaurav from his job and rejected all his allegations. But Gaurav fearlessly raised his voice on print media as well as on social media regarding the issue and got huge support from others and his fans.
Gaurav also told that his employer does not allow any pilot to take sick leave when they were ill and also that the airlines didn’t follow any guidelines issued by the Government during this Covid-19 epidemic situation. Now DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) has decided to conduct an inquiry over the issue and will make the decision regarding the issue as soon as possible.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Gaurav Taneja and you want to know more about him so you can follow him on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about him.
Gaurav Taneja at Instagramemail@example.com
Gaurav Taneja at Twitter –@flyingbeast320 at Facebook-@FlyingBeast320
Some Unknown Facts About Him
- Gaurav Taneja aka Flying Beast is an Indian well-known Youtuber, commercial pilot, and nutritionist.
- Since Gaurav’s childhood, Gaurav was inclined towards fitness and sports.
- Gaurav did training in A320 type rating from CAE Madrid; a flight school in Madrid, Spain in the year 2011.
- He began working as a first officer in the year 2011 at IndiGo, and Gaurav worked as a captain in Indigo in the year 2014. In May 2019, Gaurav joined AirAsia as captain in New Delhi.
- Taneja is a famous YouTuber and has three YouTube channels ‘FitMuscle TV,’ which is about fitness and health, ‘Flying Beast,’ which is a daily vlog channel, and ‘Rasbhari Ke Papa’ a travel vlogging channel.
More Facts About Him
- Gaurav’s hand-signed products such as Metal Shaker are available online at ‘My Protein.co.in.’
- The YouTuber has appeared in a few online shows such as ‘Loan’ly’ (2012), ‘Son of Abish’ (2014), ‘By Invite Only’ (2019), and ‘Access Allowed’ (2020).
- Gaurav often shares his love for tea in his vlogs.
- In the year 2019, Gaurav and his wife got an opportunity to meet the former American President Barack Hussein Obama aka Barack Obama.
- Gaurav has participated in several bodybuilding competitions and has won several bodybuilding competitions at the state level.
- Gaurav has been featured on the cover of several renowned magazines like MensXP.
- In an interview, he shared how he developed an interest in bodybuilding, he said,“Well, I started working out when I was in school. Like most people even I got inspired by Salman Khan. However, at that time, my dad had a pair of dumbbells so I used them for my workouts (should be around 20-25 lbs). Moreover, my school in Kanpur use to have a gym, thus I use to reach 45 mins before my classes just to work out there. I still remember I used to carry an extra set of clothes for my early morning gym session. In fact, since school time, I was always keen to read extensively about nutrition and bodybuilding. It was during college when this fitness word became a part of my lifestyle and rest is history!”
Thanks For Reading
Written By–Virat Shukla