Drashti Dhami is an Indian television actress, dancer, and TV presenter. By taking the name of her character Geet or Madhubala, a lovely and beautiful image emerges in the heart and that is Drashti Dhami. Millions of people’s heartbeats, Drashti is so beautiful as equally mischievous. You might not know that Drashti is a fitness freak too. Yes, her videos of yoga and workouts on social media tell a lot about her. She has also been the winning contestant of the reality-based dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Drashti Dhami has completed her studies in Mumbai. She did her schooling at Mary Immaculate Girls High School and got a sociology degree from Mithibai College. Before joining modeling, Drashti was a dance teacher. Drashti had been very interested in dance since childhood. For a long time, she has danced a lot to children by becoming a dance teacher. She had told in one of her interviews that she is from a conservative family, whose views are a bit older as per the perception of the people of nowadays.
Biography & Wiki
|Drashti Dhami Age, Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Drashti Dhami|
|Debut||TV-Dill Mill Gayye, in the year 2009|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||10 January 1985|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Drashti Dhami Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kilograms||54 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||119 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx.)||32-24-35|
|Family & Relatives|
|Drashti Dhami Boyfriends, Affairs, and Marital Status|
|Marriage Date||21 February 2015|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Sociology|
|School||Mary Immaculate Girl’s School Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favorite Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Karan Singh Grover|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Sharma|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Khaakra, Cakes|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Black, White|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, Manali, Kashmir|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 1 Laks/Episode|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Drashti Dhami has a Stunning figure and she is 165 cm tall which is 5 feet 5 inches. She has a keen interest to maintain her body fitness her weight is 54 kg. Drashti Dhami is very health conscious she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her figure measurement is 32-24-35 and she has attractive Black hair and Brown eyes.
Family Background and Relationship
Drashti Dhami was born on 10th January 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Gujarati family. Drashti lived in Mumbai with her mother, father, and brother. Even after her marriage, she is currently settled in Mumbai. On 21 February 2015, Drashti tied the knot with businessman Neeraj Khemka. She was quite excited about her marriage. Her wedding pictures went viral on social media. Everything is going well so far in their personal lives.
Drashti started her career with music videos. Firstly, she appeared in music videos like Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re, Humko Aaj Kal Hai, Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori. She was found as Dr. Muskan in Dil Mein Gaye, the first role show on TV.
After this, Drashti got her first lead role in the serial Geet-Hui Sabse Parai in 2010. The show made Geet i.e. Drashti Dhami popular in every household. In this serial Maan Singh Khurana and Geet’s little fight and love story were liked by the people. The pair of Gurmeet Chaudhary and Drashti Dhami settled in the hearts of the people.
In the year 2012, Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon serial gave Drashti a new identity once again. Till now, it was very exciting for people to see Drashti as Madhubala, popularly known as Geet. Her chemistry with Vivian Dsena was a big hit. People faded on Madhubala’s beauty and performance in every household. Even today, as soon as TV’s Madhubala says, the face of Drashti in the mind revolves.
Drashti Dhami then took part in the sixth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa along with choreographer Salman Yusuf Khan and was the winner of the show. After getting success in dance, Drashti once again turned to TV and played the role of Gayatri Devi in the show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
After marriage, she did Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil Show with Arjun Bijlani. Most of the shows have been based on the theme of romance. She has given a new identity to the romance of TV.
In 2018, Drashti played the female victim of domestic violence in the show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. For the first time, she played a character other than a romantic character, for which she was well appreciated.
Contact and Social Media Information
If you are a big fan of Drashti Dhami and you want to know more about her so you can follow her on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. On social media platforms, you will get the latest photos, videos, and updates about her.
Drashti Dhami at Instagram-@dhamidrashti
Some Lesser Known Facts About Her
- Does Drashti Dhami smoke?: No
- Does Drashti Dhami drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Drashti Dhami comes from a Gujarati family, which is very protective of them and very concerned about their safety.
- She is very close to her mother in the family and considers her the source of her inspiration.
- Drashti is a talented actress. She has the ability to make the audience tickle-laugh and emotional with her acting on screen.
- She has also worked as a dance instructor while she was away from the TV industry.
- In her modeling days, Drashti worked in several commercials. She appeared in a Colgate commercial opposite Saif Ali Khan. Drashti received the first payment of her work of ₹ 5000.
- Drashti is very alert for her health and fitness, but chocolate and sweets are her biggest weaknesses.
- She also does not forget to keep a chocolate bar in her purse, although she prefers to stay away from malaai and olives.
- She loves being in a casual dress but is fond of carrying a stylish bag.
- Drashti also enjoys walking. Frequently she likes to go on vacation with her husband.
- She was offered to play a role in Ajay Devgan’s film Singham 2, but she refused to do the film.
- If ever Sanjay Leela Bhansali makes a sequel to Black, then Drashti expressed her desire to work in it.
- Not only this, but Drashti also wanted to play the character of Kareena Kapoor’s song in the film Jab We Met.
2 thoughts on “Drashti Dhami Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Biography & More”
Comments are closed.